Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Posted in Randomness but I'm curious as to if this is LUC as I must have missed this knit:

October may be a ways away but I'm thinking it'd be an easy halloween costume :)
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• magic
      • Feb 2009

its at least couple of season back, cotton knit. you can still see it at Atelier site^
      Focusing on object details

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

very cool. Thanks! I had checked HLorenzo and Archive's sites but forgot about good ol A :)

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• nictan
          • Jul 2009

Yea its definitely LUC, i think. From SS11

Comment

• humancrack
            • Feb 2008

luc x ironman x avengers collab

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

Bummer A only has a 46 and 48.

Comment

• cjbreed
                • Feb 2009

four months without a bump in the LUC thread. dang.

well apparently luca has no problem with christian's latest waywt

but more importantly, i have a question for those of you that bought the washi j-pants when they came out. how have they held up?

dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• stereophobic
                  • Aug 2009

^ I'd post pics when I can but if anyone has ideas on what to do with the lining that's becoming more and more manky I'd love to field some ideas! Not sure how best to clean them
                  An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Raw
                    • Oct 2009

I drycleaned my pair without any problems.

In regards to how they hold up, surprisingly I find them much more durable than the overdyed anatomic wrong tension stitch and two colours of the fly-yarn that I've had in the past. The fabric is heavier and feels stronger.

The only thing is that the buttons at the fly feel flimsy because the holes of the buttons aren't in the centre but on different sides for each button, part of the signals thing I guess. So when you use the buttons they 'feel' like they are dangling, but in fact they seem to hold up better than the buttons on normal pairs.

Comment

• sshum88
                      • Dec 2007

They are very tough wearing. Wore them a lot last fall/winter and no signs of wear/tear.

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                      but more importantly, i have a question for those of you that bought the washi j-pants when they came out. how have they held up?
                      Originally posted by eat me
                      If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• MechaStreisand
                        • May 2012

Has anybody handled this seasons woven cotton inside one cut pant (20FMPN38)? I've seen fits online that either fit slim or what I would consider normal, but asking people who have handled them in person seems like a good idea, haha. Thanks!

Comment

• eleven crows
                          • Mar 2011

What's the difference between slim and normal? They're a slim fitting; they aren't skinny. It's ever so slight roomy around the thighs due to the cut, with a tapered look from the knee down. True to size. Maybe even a little smaller.

This is for the cotton version fyi.

Comment

• MechaStreisand
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
                            What's the difference between slim and normal? They're a slim fitting; they aren't skinny. It's ever so slight roomy around the thighs due to the cut, with a tapered look from the knee down. True to size. Maybe even a little smaller.

This is for the cotton version fyi.
                            Thanks. I should have posted the pictures I was looking at. My bad.

The picture from the Darklands photo looks more slim to me, and the PNP photo looks normal but it could just me me being weird, which seems to be the most likely case. Either way, thanks for your advice!

EDIT: Yes lowrey, I do. Next time, I'll email the retailers directly as they will most likely know better then most. Thanks for your time.
                            Last edited by MechaStreisand; 11-22-2012, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

you do realize all people are not the same shape...? for all we know the other model might be a size 46 and the other a 50, or they might be the same size but one of them sized up, one down, who knows.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• swami
                                • Jul 2008

This new fabric & treatment is gorgeous.
                                Do any of you members of the Illuminati know if the pants have a twisted seam ala CCP which results in a distortion of the leg or is the seam thats simply curved and it only seems like its twisted

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎