Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • magic
    • Feb 2009

theres only inseam and slightly curved legs. The thigh fits roomy and calves fits slimmer comparing to the classic j-pant. Much more tapered.
    Focusing on object details

Comment

• Cyberpunk7
      • Nov 2012

Does anyone have handled this LUC suit in person ?
      wanna hear good things
      http://www.darklandsberlin.com/wordp...1/IMG_5268.jpg

Comment

• Supel
        • Apr 2011

^ Only the jacket I have in a 46. Anything you would usually expect from Luca in terms of quality and attention to detail. This fabric appears to be thin based on the level of stacking in the pants. Probably ideal for spring / summer weather i'd imagine.

Comment

• shawn
          • Apr 2007

cool, Supel, hows the fitting / cutting when you wear it in person? I heard that LUC blazer appears to be a bit loose fitting

Comment

• Supel
            • Apr 2011

This one in particular isn't loose, but isn't going to be too fitted where the anatomy is restricted. The sleeve length is perfect on me, and the shoulders aren't bulky which I was personally drawn to. The front pockets are deep and go the entire way, overall a minimalistic design. To answer your question though, it is comfortable and is better than the previous iterations. Probably a more evolved version you could say.. Take the plunge!

Comment

• tenorish
              • Oct 2011

I'm looking for some sort of contact information for Luca Laurini of LUC but haven't found any thus far. It's for a project for school.

Anyone out there who can help me out? I know this might be quite an impossible request. Thanks in advance!
              Last edited by tenorish; 08-06-2013, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I can tell you for a fact that they will not want to deal with you - not because they are not nice but because they don't have time for school projects. Just trying to save you some time :-)
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• tenorish
                  • Oct 2011

I feared as much when I didn't find anything about them on Google. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

I have to agree with Faust, they are not into these type of things as they keep things very private. lovely people, just very focused on and protective over their work.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• qazwsx
                      • Feb 2012

was digging some info of luc's o-project (as its pretty limited) and found this, thought i would share.

Lift's short film documenting the installation of o-project
                      "Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

Comment

• halfmoonray
                        • Oct 2011

LUC

I had a fashion eureka moment. I opened a UPS package of LUC--2 pieces--and finally said I get, I finally get it--like a poem that I read and didn't understand until now.

Comment

• Atmosphere
                          • Jan 2010

Did anyone visit Luca's Paris showroom? Reactions?

Looks interesting judging by hide-m's pic from there. I especially like the black jacket at the far left and what almost looks like an iteration of the reversible wool cardigan from this FW, hanging to the left of the yellow knit(?)

The knitted pieces in the middle look gorgeous as well

Comment

• Yorick_you
                            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Atmosphere View Post
                            Did anyone visit Luca's Paris showroom? Reactions?

Looks interesting judging by hide-m's pic from there. I especially like the black jacket at the far left and what almost looks like an iteration of the reversible wool cardigan from this FW, hanging to the left of the yellow knit(?)

The knitted pieces in the middle look gorgeous as well

yellow ones look good~

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

The yellow is super bright irl.

Its a solid collection, not a lot that would be particularly new though, mostly the same pieces and similar materials (tent fabrics etc) and knits as past seasons. That jacket in the foreground is heavily treated vintage fabric.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Atmosphere
                                • Jan 2010

I'm completely fine with more of the same from LUC, at least when it comes to knits and pants. I do however hope to see some examples of newish designs from him, like the above mentioned reverse cardigan, and the furling high collar jacket from this season's FW.

What would make me a happy man is if Luca would make a more traditionally cut coat in a bad ass fabric sometime soon. This would be much needed, as the only coat I was at all drawn to this season was the silly expensive long wool one from Simone...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎