Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cuddly
    • Sep 2007

wait a minute, so i was at komakino back on labor day and i saw that one bag hangin there. you're tellin me it's still there? , well shoot let me call them up.

Comment

• Jon
      • Apr 2008

yep! they had 2 of those. and it's still here... for now...

Originally posted by merz
      perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• Whodinihimself
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Avantster View Post
        julius have always maintained a high standard compared to other designer labels, but from what I've handled, older season materials/fabrics (pre-06) have been just a cut above what comes out now.
        good example would be your fingerless gloves or leather fencing, merz. or the a/w '06 leather riders to the current season ones. or the the original tall engineer boots. that's not to say what comes out now isn't great. but the originals were simply par excellence.

they are in a stylistic rut though. i avoid the big black nipple buttons like the plague.
        hehe same here...I hate those things....I hope they bury that design in all their future seasons

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

eh, they work alright on some of the pieces (eg. the gas mask bags, last season's long hoodie). they did ruin last season's coated denim jacket though...

Comment

• marck
            • Dec 2008

does anyone happen to know the item numbers of these two^

Comment

• andrewislasorad
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Casius View Post
              Julius seems like an odd choice for The Library.
              Stopped by yesterday and was surprised at how much Julius they had, it was a good 25% of the stock, all outerwear...they had the leather riders, big pocket leather coat, deer skin destroyed shirt, and some other leather jackets ...all at 50% off, tons of sizes 3 and 4.

Also all their LUC stuff is at 50% off, tons of longsleeve reversible knits, button-ups and a few hats.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
                Stopped by yesterday and was surprised at how much Julius they had, it was a good 25% of the stock, all outerwear...they had the leather riders, big pocket leather coat, deer skin destroyed shirt, and some other leather jackets ...all at 50% off, tons of sizes 3 and 4.

Also all their LUC stuff is at 50% off, tons of longsleeve reversible knits, button-ups and a few hats.
                Wow, cool!
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                  • Nov 2006

Prices on the Julius where about £500 for the deer skin shirt, £750 for the riders [best guess] and same for the leather coat.

The LUC knits where £210-230

..Also Vertice Uomo [amazing little store] has tons of LUC at at least 50% off, including a scarf, that crazy poncho, jackets, knits...etc.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Snafu, SZ can make you rich - why are you holding out on us?!
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• loveless
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by cuddly View Post
                      looking for the small julius gas mask bag.if you guys have one layin arounfd and want to part.hit me up thanks.
                      atelier has one, might even b on sale

Comment

• dji
                        • Feb 2008

most of these pieces belong in the wtf thread but anyway, Julius 7th morning special anniversary items:

Comment

• drexl
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by dji View Post
                          most of these pieces belong in the wtf thread but anyway, Julius 7th morning special anniversary items:

Comment

• Diss
                            • Sep 2008

odd stuff. i dont mind the hoody (for layering) but it would be better in black.

Comment

• Oct 2008

if nothing else, i really really love the colours on this piece.

Comment

• editevening
                                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
                                wtf is right. what's with the japanese and really bad print designs and not even bad in a so-bad-its-good way.
                                #nevernotalmostshopping

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎