X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Sale Frenzy 2007

I haven't yet, only emailed them a bunch of times and Helmut has been more than accommodating. I believe Irrlicht (Les) has ordered from them though and he said he didn't get charged any customs as they do a special courier service...or something to that nature.
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

Barney's LA

a few additional things from Barney's LA; they had the Junya biker (?) style coat, think it was close to 50% off, also a pretty nice suede ann demeulemeester blazer marked down to $1200-something from $3200+. some 3/4 length Yohji trousers, quite a bit of trousers from Raf, miumiu and others, some Raf knits etc.. a few Lanvin shirts, managed to snag the l/s collared wool jumper for almost 1/4 price :)

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• tofu
        • Nov 2007

Re: Barney's LA

was that junya biker coat in small? ;)

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

a few additional things from Barney's LA; they had the Junya biker (?) style coat, think it was close to 50% off, also a pretty nice suede ann demeulemeester blazer marked down to $1200-something from $3200+. some 3/4 length Yohji trousers, quite a bit of trousers from Raf, miumiu and others, some Raf knits etc.. a few Lanvin shirts, managed to snag the l/s collared wool jumper for almost 1/4 price :)

[/quote]

Was it the one I'm after or a different style?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

hmm now I cant seem to find a pic of it, but it was the one thats kind of like anm-65 cut

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

hmm now I cant seem to find a pic of it, but it was the one thats kind of like anm-65 cut

[/quote]

Oh, Ok. That's not the one. :-(

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Liberation1945
                • Jun 2007

[quote user="Casius"]

The Black Fleece collection is mostly 50% off
                except for select pieces (flannel suits, oxford shirts, ties, and shoes
                are all around 30% or so).

Also, PARK starts their sale on Dec. 27th. Raf Simons, Raf by Raf, MMM6, Ann D, etc. (www.park.co.at)

[/quote]
                i still haven't tried out any of the black fleece stuff, but how's the
                sizing on it?if i'm usually a xs i should get a xs here too?

Comment

• mesh
                  • Dec 2006

South Willard starts their sale tomorrow, 40 off everything except cp's.

When does barney's do 75?

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

South Willards stock was a bit underwhelming, I was hoping to see some Stephan Schneider stuff but not much left. they do have that one awesomeVeronique Branquinho cardigan, two in size 48. and also a pretty cool VB turtleneck.

Comment

• mesh
                      • Dec 2006

The cardigan is one of my favorite pieces.

It's the end of the season so there won't be much left, especially there where he has a cul-liket following.

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

[quote user="Liberation1945"][quote user="Casius"]

The Black Fleece collection is mostly 50% offexcept for select pieces (flannel suits, oxford shirts, ties, and shoesare all around 30% or so).

Also, PARK starts their sale on Dec. 27th. Raf Simons, Raf by Raf, MMM6, Ann D, etc. (www.park.co.at)

[/quote]i still haven't tried out any of the black fleece stuff, but how's thesizing on it?if i'm usually a xs i should get a xs here too?

[/quote]

Yea, it fits pretty true to size. I'm a size 2 in Black Fleece in everything; Pants, suits, shirts, etc.

Also, from what I have heard, Barneys will start 75% mid January. I'm hoping one of those Lanvin trench coats are still in around...

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• sam_tem
                          • Apr 2007

Re: Natalia Brilli 50% off group purchase

[quote user="Faust"]

Ann

Couple of heavier sweaters - probably there because they are on the shelves, not hanging on the racks.

Attachment

Wrinkled blazer - almost bought one, but I just wasn't 100%

[/quote]

do you recall how much this blazer was? and were those ann d sweaters from this F/W season?

thanks

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="sam_tem"][quote user="Faust"]

Ann

Couple of heavier sweaters - probably there because they are on the shelves, not hanging on the racks.

Attachment

Wrinkled blazer - almost bought one, but I just wasn't 100%

[/quote]

do you recall how much this blazer was? and were those ann d sweaters from this F/W season?

thanks

[/quote]

Blazer was $1150 before 60% off. Sweaters from this season but all in size L.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dream
                              • Nov 2007

what's your guys thought's on the rick owens fonz leather jacket? there's one on sale at oki-ni. does anyone here own one? it seems like it's the cut i'm looking for. thanks in advance.

Comment

• winQ
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2006

If you're not at least 180 cm do not buy it.

I'm about 177 cm, purchased the XS and it was way too long on me, hem
                                landed at my hips and made the jacket look more like an m65 than a cafe
                                racer. Definitely not what I wanted.

On top of that, the jacket itself runs large. The XS will fit like a
                                large S (if that makes any sense?) I'm normally a XS or a very very
                                slim S, and the jacket felt more than one size larger than tagged. The
                                XS had a 48 cm pit to pit measurement fwiw.

Oh, and the customs. Unless you're based in the UK, you will have to
                                pay a VERY hefty customs fee, 30% of RETAIL, since they don't mark down
                                the price. They do not deduct VAT either.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎