X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • humancrack
    • Feb 2008

^^
    silent by damir doma has a few backpacks.

but if you're looking for more technical aspects i would by pass all of these brands

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by k3mist View Post
      whats the general consensus on backpacks here..
      i need one that fits a 15in macbook and some other stuff..and dont like the look of the julius or the inaisce one. any other alternatives?
      A good backpack is hard to come by. I am trying to carry a backpack as much as possible these days (the BBS x SZ one) because it's much better for my (and everyone else's) back. Check out Nico Uytterhaegen's backpacks.

Also, Sruli Recht did a fucking kick-ass backpack, but I don't even know if it went into production.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by quiet noise View Post
        http://www.ln-cc.com/invt/non0112014blk#content

just ordered this little baby, i need a new bag and this one looked practical and not too expensive. thoughts :)?
        well, because you bought it, whatever it is is not visible on the site anymore - so i have no thoughts...

Comment

• k3mist
          • Apr 2013

never thought buying a nice + functional bag would be that hard.
          ive been using an acronym messenger for the last 4 years. has to be the most comfortable/useful bag ive ever had.

though the stuff from Nico Uytterhaegen are looking real good.

Comment

• delicious_not
            • Dec 2012

has someone bought one of these RO document holders he produced for mountain and island? tired of searching for a nice document bag that looks simple yet interesting and not like a women's clutch, so i kinda like this one in black. would like to hear some reactions before pulling a trigger though.

Comment

• xeraphim
              • Nov 2008

^ wouldn't pay full retail, but definitely go for it if you get a good deal. i own both this and the one with a zip closure and use them pretty regularly.

Comment

• comedyzen
                • May 2009

I bought my murse based off recommendations of this thread so I hope to score again with this request. Looking for a leather duffel bag/weekender (ideally cordovan). I actually like the design of LV's carryall but I do not like logo's, canvas, and the rounded edges on a lot of the bags out there (I forgot what those are called but I circled it below). The bag will be 19-21" long and durable. If anybody has a suggestion, even non SZ brands (preferred, I am aiming for pragmatic vs. artisan, but open to all).

Right now, this Marsell is the frontrunner

The Archive SF is a San Francisco men's fashion boutique where you can find progressive and unique dark fashion designs. Discover emerging brands—learn more!

but I am not too keen on the $1600 price tag.

I already ruled out these brands:

Muholland
                Ghurka
                anything on Ebags.com
                RRL

So if you know of a brand of you have something collecting dust, then please do tell. Thanks and happy holidays.

Comment

• LotsaColours
                  • Jan 2014

Originally posted by bryantyj View Post
                  Here is the bag I just purchase from omitir.

DO NOT REPOST IMAGES ON THE SAME PAGE

Couldnt find much about the brand on the web tho.

Hi, new here! Where can I purchase that? I've seen their tumblr, but there doesn't seem to be any info on how to purchase.

Comment

• schemedream
                    • Jan 2013

In response to the backpack question I recently bought a goruck sk40. I bought it for giging (DJ/music) or for general A/V use while I'm on the road. It's huge, has a protected laptop pocket that will fit a 17"(!) laptop and way too many separate zippered compartments. It can pretty much fit anything and everything you could ever want. It's definitely more functional and less aesthetically pleasing, but the colors they offer (sand, black, green) are all pretty low profile. I love mine.

To be honest, the 40 is fucking huge. I bought it for work and I'm stoked for that application, but for any day to day stuff it is a tad bit big. Just keep that in mind.

GORUCK builds the best, toughest rucking gear to equip the rucking revolution — we force multiply through training, Events, and GORUCK Clubs that empower real world communities in service to something greater than themselves.

Comment

• Danse Générale
                      • May 2011

Hi, new here! Where can I purchase that? I've seen their tumblr, but there doesn't seem to be any info on how to purchase.
                      http://www.omitirconcepts.com --> just send them a mail
                      as far as i know, kin in Singapore stocks the label

Comment

• MrBushido
                        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by comedyzen View Post
                        I bought my murse based off recommendations of this thread so I hope to score again with this request. Looking for a leather duffel bag/weekender (ideally cordovan). I actually like the design of LV's carryall but I do not like logo's, canvas, and the rounded edges on a lot of the bags out there (I forgot what those are called but I circled it below). The bag will be 19-21" long and durable. If anybody has a suggestion, even non SZ brands (preferred, I am aiming for pragmatic vs. artisan, but open to all).

[URL=http://s608.photobucket.com/user/hagarchung/media/Screenshots_2013-12-23-22-05-30.png.html]

DO NOT REPOST IMAGES ON THE SAME PAGE

Right now, this Marsell is the frontrunner

The Archive SF is a San Francisco men's fashion boutique where you can find progressive and unique dark fashion designs. Discover emerging brands—learn more!

but I am not too keen on the $1600 price tag.

I already ruled out these brands:

Muholland
                        Ghurka
                        anything on Ebags.com
                        RRL

So if you know of a brand of you have something collecting dust, then please do tell. Thanks and happy holidays.

I like this bag, i was going to buy it but i found the basicbag-f260 from bbs for 50% off and i couldn't resist.

I specially like the lotus flower ring strap attachment, it's a nice touch.

Comment

• k3mist
                          • Apr 2013

Second the goruck suggestion. I got the radio ruck and it's an absolute beast. If only there were a reversed leather version :p

Comment

• LotsaColours
                            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Danse Générale View Post
                            http://www.omitirconcepts.com --> just send them a mail
                            as far as i know, kin in Singapore stocks the label
                            Thanks, not sure why their website didn't show up on Google search before this.

As for backpacks, if anyone here is interested, check out this brand.
                            Haerfest is an NYC based accessories brand that designs bags for people reimagining the workplace. Our mission is to equip and inspire visionaries in motion.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

So cool you've got one! I love mine too. It's very lightweight and structured, which is rare. We still have one left!
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                                Yeah, I'm a fan. Definitely the bag I have that earns the most compliments, too. Even had a female friend who's much more into LV and suchlike saying how much she liked it.

1 left - did you send them out by number, making that 11/11?
                                Yep, they are all numbered. Here is a photo by Adam of me wearing it.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎