• Show
Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

Re: Yes or No?

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Re: Yes or No?

god, even their web site knocks off ccp.

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="dji"]wow, the sleeves are crazy short on that CDG H+ trench. not really interested in the full length trench, I'm looking for something around mid thigh length and black (bought a beige trench once but the colour just doesn't work for me).
        [/quote]

what's your size?

[/quote]

I'm a 44 or a slim 46 (I think). I wear a size 1 in most of the Japanese labels I have tried.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

never mind :-(
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• awlouie
            • Sep 2007

[quote user="KeijiHaino"]

i thought about it like this, people wear white shoes, can white boots REALLY be that different? still on the fence though because well, they ARE white boots.....

which by the by....augusta doesnt have a website do they?

[/quote]

I have the Augustas in this color, more like a dirty white/greyish, very soft, comfortable cordovan leather. I love the shape! Think of it as a Summer boot! [Y]

"Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
            -Bruce Lee

Comment

• maldoror
              • Jun 2007

Variation on a theme

Augusta truly seems to be <<teh controversy>> these days . . .

It's boot buying time (I got none), and my problem revolves around these fuckers:

Basically, the issue is this: my budget for clothes for the foreseeable future is about the price of these boots. I love these boots, but I realize that for the same price I could get a pair (or two) of Carpe, Poell, or Guidi's ++. My closet could definitely benefit from some beefing up, which the difference in price/left over money would facilitate, but at the same time, I love the shit out of these boots. Is it worth it to spring for these, or should I get a different, cheaper pair of boots plus other helpful gear?

Where are the econ folks for my cost/benefit analysis?

Comment

• landwolf
                Banned
                • Apr 2008

Re: Variation on a theme

One thing I tell myself is don't settle, so my advice would be get the boots.

Comment

• Avantster
                  ¤¤¤
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="wire.artist"]+1 for the cdg trench, just perfect. and fairly priced
                  [/quote][quote user="dji"]wow, the sleeves are crazy short on that CDG H+ trench. not really interested in the full length trench, I'm looking for something around mid thigh length and black (bought a beige trench once but the colour just doesn't work for me).
                  [/quote]

another vote for the CdG trench, dji. I tried on the super short trench at Aoyama, and I would have bought it had I not got something else instead. the dropped epaulettes are a great touch, super light as faust described, and perfect for aussie weather :-)

if you're after black though, lad musician and julius are a good choice.

julius did a crazy wrinkled trench with metal in the fabric, for ss 07. it was made in black.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• dji
                    • Feb 2008

that Julius trench looks great, the rayon/cotton/metallic material used is a really nice twist on a standard trench and it seems to run true to size unlike the current season coats. thanks for the suggestion Avanster, I'll keep an eye out for this one.

Comment

• Avantster
                      ¤¤¤
                      • Sep 2006

yes, in fact I was actually after that same trench during that season, but slept on it - boom, sold out. will keep an eye out for you, too.
                      let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                        • Dec 2006

Re: Variation on a theme

[quote user="maldoror"]

Augusta truly seems to be <<teh controversy>> these days . . .

It's boot buying time (I got none), and my problem revolves around these fuckers:

Basically, the issue is this: my budget for clothes for the foreseeable future is about the price of these boots. I love these boots, but I realize that for the same price I could get a pair (or two) of Carpe, Poell, or Guidi's ++. My closet could definitely benefit from some beefing up, which the difference in price/left over money would facilitate, but at the same time, I love the shit out of these boots. Is it worth it to spring for these, or should I get a different, cheaper pair of boots plus other helpful gear?

Where are the econ folks for my cost/benefit analysis?

[/quote]

Dude, i'm in the same boat. Here is what i've come to. Augustas are sweet. very sweet. Shoes make the man. I need to buy a new jacket, some new denim, a few new shirts. Still would like a new leather bag. and damn, daddy needs the new iphone. But there's nothing like a VERY nice pair of leather shoes. Those black augustas are very nice. if you love 'em get 'em.....if you love poell or guidi more get that. it's not about price but what you want. People say it all the time but it's true. My one downside is that i can't try on boots from A (as i'd like to see how it would "go" with everything)....go for the sure bet...which is = the shoes make the man...you COULD get a pair of guidi and some other goods, but would that cure that hunger for augustas?

Comment

• TypicalFashion
                          • Mar 2007

[quote user="casem83"]

Only if you pair it with an XL white shirt with "Aaliya RIP" airbrushed on it.

Seriously though, I know coming from MMM this is supposed to be *wink wink* ugly, but sometimes things are just plain ugly. Irony is like SOOO last year.

[/quote]

exactly

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

y/n?

i've never actually tried drkshdw jeans, but i like the cut and color on these.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• hanajibu
                              • Jan 2007

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

y/n?

i've never actually tried drkshdw jeans, but i like the cut and color on these.

[/quote]

YES. love drkshdw and these are the slim-cut style (Berlin?). bear in mind they have a subtle sheen in areas from waxing.

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

the question itself defies all logic
                                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎