Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DHC
    • Jul 2007

My sister just picked up a Sony Bravia KDL-52XBR4 52" LCD. It's awesome. Makes me want to pick up a couple and replace my plasmas.
    Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

damn i missed out on an episode of dork talk
      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

it's just starting
        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

my TV is bigger then yours!!!!!!!

...well probably not. I'm quite happy with the 32" we have and never really understood the need to cover half a wall
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• BeauIXI
            • Nov 2008

Aquos is a great LCD. I have the 42" and the picture is crystal.
            Originally posted by philip nod
            somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Johnny
              • Sep 2006

Thanks dorks. The 40" thing is a no-no. Although I accept the limitations of a small tv, I care less about those than having a whopping great black rectangle dominating my living room, no matter how shiny it is. I have a Samsung just now and it's fine, but it sounds really really shit. The Loewe's really do sound so much better. I'm now likely to just stick with the Samsung though.

Comment

• BeauIXI
                • Nov 2008

Aw, come on.. It won't hurt you.

Last edited by BeauIXI; 01-18-2009, 01:32 AM.
                Originally posted by philip nod
                somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                  Thanks dorks. The 40" thing is a no-no. Although I accept the limitations of a small tv, I care less about those than having a whopping great black rectangle dominating my living room, no matter how shiny it is. I have a Samsung just now and it's fine, but it sounds really really shit. The Loewe's really do sound so much better. I'm now likely to just stick with the Samsung though.
                  So just a cabinet with a big sliding frosted glass door
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Wiggles
                    • Sep 2008

Bring Luxury Home with Mattress Pads, Mattress Toppers, Mattresses, Platform Beds & Sheet Sets from eLuxury. Free Shipping On Orders $50+

Y/N? Usually I'm not the one for complicated things like that... is there anything good as far as shorts/pants go at RO now?

Comment

• Raw Edge
                      • Jan 2008

those shorts above look kind of mediocre, the doma shorts or his other shorts look better.

Comment

• Raw Edge
                        • Jan 2008

ccp derbys

I'm sure this has been discussed at length elsewhere, but I figured I'd open it up again.
                        Thinking of getting a pair of ss08 ccp derby's, the un-scarred kind. I honestly don't really like the style of intetionally wrinkled/beat up look on dress shoes, which is what I have against the scarred- but I really like the look of both the dust/grey color and the black.
                        whereas everyone seems to love the sidezips here, it seems pretty divided between those that love the derbys and those that think they just look like a pair of beat up old shoes, for a price at which you could get 500 pairs of beat up old shoes. I can see this point of view, but to be honest if I didn't get these I'd probably avoid NDC and similar brands, because other than these, I haven't seen 'distressed' dress shoes I liked- maybe just some Paul Harnden's that I never see for sale.
                        So if not this it'd be something traditional and clean like Jil Sander, or even Edward Green, G+G, etc. Or just....always boots....

Anyone have opinions on the quality, style, or wearability of these derbies?
                        I'd probably get the dust color but I'm realizing it might be weird with everything.

Comment

• casem
                          • Sep 2006

I was at the Goodwill the otherday and they had a whole rack of shoes just like these for like $5 each.

I guess you know which category I fall into.

Originally posted by Raw Edge View Post
                          I'm sure this has been discussed at length elsewhere, but I figured I'd open it up again.
                          Thinking of getting a pair of ss08 ccp derby's, the un-scarred kind. I honestly don't really like the style of intetionally wrinkled/beat up look on dress shoes, which is what I have against the scarred- but I really like the look of both the dust/grey color and the black.
                          whereas everyone seems to love the sidezips here, it seems pretty divided between those that love the derbys and those that think they just look like a pair of beat up old shoes, for a price at which you could get 500 pairs of beat up old shoes. I can see this point of view, but to be honest if I didn't get these I'd probably avoid NDC and similar brands, because other than these, I haven't seen 'distressed' dress shoes I liked- maybe just some Paul Harnden's that I never see for sale.
                          So if not this it'd be something traditional and clean like Jil Sander, or even Edward Green, G+G, etc. Or just....always boots....

Anyone have opinions on the quality, style, or wearability of these derbies?
                          I'd probably get the dust color but I'm realizing it might be weird with everything.
                          music

Comment

• bc3
                            • Jun 2008

my ss08 Derbies - the green//grey kind - have a definite scarring, more on the left shoe - makes them look so unique.

the green coloring is suprisingly versatile - with a color that changes depending on light. goes well with indigo jeans, but also sets off a pair of black trousers - go for em

SS08's are really nice and thick construction wise, whereas my ss07 (i think) white derbies have a few things i find fault with, the ss08 deals with them well (heel seems less chunky due to a "tapering" of sorts (at the same time, more "unfinished"), leather seems thicker, yet more pliable.

blah blah blah
                            Originally posted by Maldoror
                            payment owed is the new gift.

paypal: it's personal

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

dude i didn't even read your too long post. just cop the green grey and or the black derby and then go buy some scarred side zip boots pref from the forthcoming season. i mean for fucks sake bro why ask?
                              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• BlackLeatherKelly
                                • Jan 2009

Rick Owens trainers

I already know I want to buy Rick Owens trainers for this Spring Summer.But I have to ask.Does anyone else get a bit of sticker shock from $1070. and up for sneakers!?!? I gladly bought his leather jacket with hood from AB this past fall at full retail.And would do it again!
                                So I'm not cheap. And if I could afford CCP leather,I would!!
                                But does anyone else think the price of Owens trainers is somewhere between having expensive taste and "A sucker is born every minute"?
                                Yes? No?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎