X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bukka
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by PurpleJesuss View Post
    No idea what this brand is. From what i see on antonioli the shoes look awful and highly derivative. Taking that into account, and the fact you are spending 1k, i recommend buying something else. Something like guidi will most certainly be a of higher quality. If you are looking for a tote the SH4 might fit your bill.(same price point if not cheaper).
    That metal cross
    Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• Bleu1950
      • Jan 2013

dont have first hand experience. but the leather (horse) and the finishing of the leather look really good.

Originally posted by littlebigpea View Post
      Good day to all SZers.

I've been looking hard for a bag and I think I might just have found the perfect one. A few questions though...does anyone have any experience with Delle Cose products? Based on the images, how do you think its quality will be like? I've looked up this brand on Google but there's not much information available. Any inputs would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Comment

• gregor
        • Oct 2014

delle cose stuff is incredibly well made, and the materials are top notch. shame about a lot of the design, but that bag is quite nice. i feel like you could do much better by other brands though, at least if you're open to other styles.

Comment

• tonecrush
          • Jul 2013

This?

or this?

Last edited by Ahimsa; 06-19-2015, 08:00 AM. Reason: holy crap size down pictures
          "Never seen someone treat such a piece of crap excuse for a boot with so much care, and precision."

Comment

• bukka
            • Sep 2011

^resize please.
            Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• tonecrush
              • Jul 2013

sorry, how do i resize them?
              "Never seen someone treat such a piece of crap excuse for a boot with so much care, and precision."

Comment

• Ahimsa
                Vegan Police
                • Sep 2011

^Next time use a hosting site like imgur. Then just pick a smaller size version and preview before posting to make sure it's not too big.
                StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• ian+
                  • Dec 2011

for all the noobs there is this thread. In this thread there is this post.

HTML Code:
                  [imgw=500]http://yourdomain.com/image.gif[/imgw]
                  ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• tonecrush
                    • Jul 2013

Thanks. Can anyone help me decide on those or should I just get actual boots? I can go a bit higher in budget.

Comment

• newp
                      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by tonecrush View Post
                      Thanks. Can anyone help me decide on those or should I just get actual boots? I can go a bit higher in budget.
                      The best way is to have both, since geos work well with jeans and ramones boots work best with shorts/shorts over leggings. It depends on your height as well: if you're tall ramones boots look much much better than on short persons imo (no offence meant at all). If you are going to wear knee-high socks with your shorts, definitely go with ramones boots: especially rick socks, the latest FAUNSS2015/SPHINXFW2015 placement heavily implies ramones boots or "sock sneakers".

Comment

• tonecrush
                        • Jul 2013

I really find the ramones more interesting in terms of what to dress it up with.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                          • Nov 2014

I personally prefer the Ramones boots in black/milk whereas all-black Geos look nice with white laces. You could however lace up those Ramones as well, I think it´d look good.
                          "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                          -Paris Hilton

Comment

• newp
                            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                            You could however lace up those Ramones as well, I think it´d look good.
                            Blasphemy!

Comment

• Nickefuge
                              • Nov 2014

I mean, they have holes for a reason. Most people fold the tongue over and wear them laceless, because Rick does it that way, but why not try something else?
                              "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• unwashed
                                • Dec 2008

Have had both shoes, I sold my D-ring Ramones and kept my All black Geo's. Geo's are more versatile. I would have kept both but really wanted to cut my collection in half, which was taking up way to much space.
                                Grailed link

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎