Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tonecrush
    • Jul 2013

Layer-0 for sure. looks great, and you have the boots to go with it. I'm selling my stuff for Layer-0 now.
    "Never seen someone treat such a piece of crap excuse for a boot with so much care, and precision."

Comment

• TabulaRasa
      • Jun 2014

You know I want you to buy that jacket, Nicely. It's a fantastic piece.

I can't speak for the CCP as I've only tried one on once. That said, it was a fantastic feeling jacket. My only issue with my L0 is that the shoulders are a wee bit tight but I'm guessing it'll stretch out after this coming AW.
      The music I make.

Comment

• nicelynice
        • Oct 2009

The horse jacket actually has a bit more wiggle room in the shoulders than the calf version, at least the ones I've tried on. Just worried I'll buy it and up wearing my MMM 5-zip or Rick stooges like I always do I feel like the Layer-0 is gonna eat biz-cas alive, might need to sacrifice a couple of goats at the ol' dark fashion alter to pull it off

Comment

• TabulaRasa
          • Jun 2014

It's definitely not the most gentle of jackets.

I just never grow tired of the different colored zipper teeth. Such a nice touch.
          The music I make.

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by nicelynice View Post
            Only reason I'd prefer the CCP is because it goes better with my (ugh) business casual wardrobe - looks fine with a tucked button-up and slacks.
            I honestly have a hard time picturing this looking right. In general leather jackets worn with a shirt tucked in sounds like "edgy" middle age dad steez, not to mention a ccp leather, which I feel it would just look out of place in that context.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• nicelynice
              • Oct 2009

I'd probably end up closer to the dad category because I'm not that cool, but a dude in the building next to me wears CCP derbies, CCP trousers, Uni-qlo shirts, and throws on a CCP leather/coat after work in a fairly conservative office environment on a daily basis and looks fantastic. Scarstitch in particular is a rather safe and versatile design with a couple details that make it stand out, looks equally good with jeans and t-shirt as it does with the more rigid uniform thing that CCP does pretty well. That said, I'm more concerned with at least putting on a couple items I'm interested in, since I take zero joy in dressing for work

Comment

• Gatsu
                • Jul 2015

Thoughts? im gonna buy one or the other but i dont know which

Comment

• ggrass
                  • Aug 2013

Need a second opinion on this julius double fencing.Was looking for it for a while, but now not sure if i should pull the trigger.

Also a bit confused about sizing, saw 2 lisitings for this jacket in size 1, one seller claimed that it fits like 46\48, another - that jacket fits like 44\slim 46

Comment

• twelve12twelve
                    • Jul 2015

More in the 44/slim 46 range friend.

Comment

• Arkady
                      • Apr 2011

What do you guys think of these TLC boots? I'm fascinated with them but having a hard time imagining them paired with Zam leathers etc and that may be a deal breaker.

Comment

• Arkady
                        • Apr 2011

I've got plenty of boot-boots but I'm not sure goth visvim is gonna fly.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                          • Jul 2013

They're too busy for my tastes.
                          bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Arkady
                            • Apr 2011

No doubt, danke guys.

Comment

• PurpleJesuss
                              • May 2014

I might get flak for this but i really don't see the hype behind tlc. A lot of the shoes look like all saints( tacky sneakers, burnished cap toes and all).According to some here, they are well made, and i don't doubt that, but i believe for just a little more you can get guidis(i'm assuming most of you that bought tlc bought backzips). Am i missing something here?

Comment

• gregor
                                • Oct 2014

i don't think they're ugly shoes, and i have seen them in person to ascertain that they are indeed very well made, but when i got my guidis effectively new for $350, it's not insanely hard to beat their prices.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎