Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DudleyGray
    • Jul 2013

If I had to choose, I'd pick expensive comfy loungewear that I wear alone over fancy clothes for everyone to see me in. That said, I'm not a fan of how those pair with geobaskets.
    bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• unwashed
      • Dec 2008

Thanks for the reply. My doubt is mainly whether the price will justify the amount of wear these trousers could endure. The problem is mostly that I'm worried about the cashmere to start pilling like crazy. Anybody experience with Faun cashmere and the quality?

Besides this I like the model. These trousers have a serious dropped crotch as well. A bit in the CdG/Yohji realms of dropped crotches. I also tried them with some derbies (without socks) and this makes a less loungey impression.
      Grailed link

Comment

• mrbeuys
        • May 2008

These are fantastic. Keep them. I wear them around the house all the time. And they will have a bit of pilling but it makes them look even better imo. I wear them with creepers or ramones socks.
        If you don't want to keep them sell them to me if they're a size M. I missed out.
        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• unwashed
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
          These are fantastic. Keep them. I wear them around the house all the time. And they will have a bit of pilling but it makes them look even better imo. I wear them with creepers or ramones socks.
          If you don't want to keep them sell them to me if they're a size M. I missed out.
          Yes, I have never felt any more comfortable trousers ever before. Do you mind PM-ing me a detailed picture of the pilling from yours? I'm curious if it is something I can live with. I thought about the socks yes. These are an M. If I decide to return them you may take them off me instead.

Do you dare to wear them outside the house as well?
          Grailed link

Comment

• Nickefuge
            • Nov 2014

I´d keep them and wear them outside as well.
            Just make sure the tongue of your Geos is out, not tucked into the pant leg.
            "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
            -Paris Hilton

Comment

• CAD
              • Nov 2010

yes or no?

i need strong travel bag pack...

Comment

• Arkady
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by CAD View Post
                Hmm, if you want durability at that price I'd go with this: http://shop.zambarrett.com/accessori...ofile-backpack

Comment

• DudleyGray
                  • Jul 2013

ZB backpack is a great bag, but if you're travelling, you might want to consider weight (leather is heavy) and weather (rain). If I were backpacking, I'd probably go with one of these:

Or something from here:

Comment

• CAD
                    • Nov 2010

thanks DudleyGray and Arkady!

do you know another european online shop selling theses bags?
                    ( because of import tax..)

Comment

• Arkady
                      • Apr 2011

Here's one: http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.as...bLineMemoCode=

Are you in Berlin by any chance? There's a popup right now: http://www.11bybbs.com/?page_id=801

Comment

• justin_bridou
                        • Feb 2015

Originally posted by CAD View Post
                        thanks DudleyGray and Arkady!

do you know another european online shop selling theses bags?
                        ( because of import tax..)
                        man, if you're interested in those BBS 11 bags, (by the way certainly less durable than the ZB ones...), you should consider the ORTLIEB ones. ORTLIEB is the original maker of those bags. These are same, without the awful 11 logo...

Comment

• DudleyGray
                          • Jul 2013

Really? I prefer the 11 logo to Ortlieb weekend dad logo.

Comment

• justin_bridou
                            • Feb 2015

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
                            Really? I prefer the 11 logo to Ortlieb weekend dad logo.
                            and you'd paiy 200 euros more to have this logo that you love ? if this is the case, I don't want to talk with you, you're mad ...

Comment

• Tiranis
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by justin_bridou View Post
                              and you'd paiy 200 euros more to have this logo that you love ? if this is the case, I don't want to talk with you, you're mad ...
                              The one sold on LVR might be made by Ortlieb but they don't sell that version with their own branding. Beyond that, their branding is a complete disaster.

And really, what's it to you what somebody else is willing to pay for this bag?

Comment

• Nickefuge
                                • Nov 2014

Originally posted by justin_bridou View Post
                                If the alternative is this, I´d rather pay 200 more to get exactly what I want:

"The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                                -Paris Hilton

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎