Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recession Support Group (no enablers allowed!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AKA*NYC
    • Nov 2007

Re: Recession Support Group (no enablers allowed!)

CCP is exempt from RSG
    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]CCP is exempt from RSG[/quote]

hahahahaaha!

.... neither are MA+ sac hammocks?[:$]

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/21/bu...21econ.html?hp

food for thought

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• kira
          • Mar 2008

its so amazing that here you can be sensible and discouraging while at the same time in another thread have a manic attack, buying everything in sight, or enabling others to do so.
          Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

[quote user="Casius"][quote user="philip nod"][quote user="Casius"][quote user="philip nod"]

at least you've tried them on for a second i thought this was yahoo jp...

do you know the season?

[/quote]

Vintage. F/W 1997

[/quote]

if you can afford it, like the cut, i say uncork that vintage!!!...i basically lose it when i see sick white pants nowadays...you really can't go wrong with these, they will last you forever.

we all cool w that?

[/quote]

Word. I'm thinking the same thing....the ONLY thing that is tearing me from this is the fact I kinda want those drkshdw jeans in white and then it's kinda like having 2 of the same...plus the drkshdw's are 2 bills less.

I will sleep on this...Thank you RSG for the very truthful breakdown.

[/quote]

those drkshdws are sick and def. worth getting, i have a pair myself...maybe you can find them on sale somewhere down the road, but we're talking about vintage CCP overlock that you dug up somewhere for ONLY 2 BILLS MORE. i bet you won't find another person that owns these. they are...special...and RSG rewards special....hahah

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

[quote user="kira"]its so amazing that here you can be sensible and discouraging while at the same time in another thread have a manic attack, buying everything in sight, or enabling others to do so.
              [/quote]

have you heard of bi polar disorder?

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

[quote user="philip nod"][quote user="Casius"][quote user="philip nod"][quote user="Casius"][quote user="philip nod"]

at least you've tried them on for a second i thought this was yahoo jp...

do you know the season?

[/quote]

Vintage. F/W 1997

[/quote]

if you can afford it, like the cut, i say uncork that vintage!!!...i basically lose it when i see sick white pants nowadays...you really can't go wrong with these, they will last you forever.

we all cool w that?

[/quote]

Word. I'm thinking the same thing....the ONLY thing that is tearing me from this is the fact I kinda want those drkshdw jeans in white and then it's kinda like having 2 of the same...plus the drkshdw's are 2 bills less.

I will sleep on this...Thank you RSG for the very truthful breakdown.

[/quote]

those drkshdws are sick and def. worth getting, i have a pair myself...maybe you can find them on sale somewhere down the road, but we're talking about vintage CCP overlock that you dug up somewhere for ONLY 2 BILLS MORE. i bet you won't find another person that owns these. they are...special...and RSG rewards special....hahah

[/quote]

Damn, reverse RSG but you're completely right. It shall happen....

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• kira
                  • Mar 2008

[quote user="philip nod"]

[quote user="kira"]its so amazing that here you can be sensible and discouraging while at the same time in another thread have a manic attack, buying everything in sight, or enabling others to do so.
                  [/quote]

have you heard of bi polar disorder?

[/quote]

just an observation [^o)]

Comment

• kira
                    • Mar 2008

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/21/bu...21econ.html?hp

food for thought

[/quote]

every citizen who files their return is supposed to get check for $600 and everyone else incl children that have an SS# but not have to file will get a check for $300

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

there you go Cas, you just paid for those pants...

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

pm sent. case closed.

ok, here's the recap.

Cas penetrates the defense overlocking their minds in reverse recession psychology. joey tries to distract cas w cheap leather, but he's BTDT. AKA throws up a pick taking out albert who is busy doing the math on LES' cloak fencing...kira gives pnod a technical, for being hopelessly out of tune and rhythm on the RSG court, but pniddy swings back in the MA+ sack hammock and fakes out cas and gets him to ponder spending more money than on a viable alternative simply by comparing RO to cheap ghetto wine and CCP to a napa valley cab from 1991. Kira relinquishes her zebra uniform to join the team and takes pnut's wrap around ccp boots bounce pass and goes one on one against cas, dominating him w a thunderous jam in his face, but on the way down presents him w a check for $600 that should cover all expenses...

Comment

• kira
                          • Mar 2008

pm sent. case closed.

ok, here's the recap.

Cas penetrates the defense overlocking their minds in reverse recession psychology. joey tries to distract cas w cheap leather, but he's BTDT. AKA throws up a pick taking out albert who is busy doing the math on LES' cloak fencing...kira gives pnod a technical, for being hopelessly out of tune and rhythm on the RSG court, but pniddy swings back in the MA+ sack hammock and fakes out cas and gets him to ponder spending more money than on a viable alternative simply by comparing RO to cheap ghetto wine and CCP to a napa valley cab from 1991. Kira relinquishes her zebra uniform to join the team and takes pnut's wrap around ccp boots bounce pass and goes one on one against cas, dominating him w a thunderous jam in his face, but on the way down presents him w a check for $600 that should cover all expenses...

[/quote]

[86][86][86] I absolutely [64] the recap!!!!!

brilliant.

Comment

• lll
                            • Dec 2007

[quote user="ddonggo"]

also, how much are you looking for it? would you be interested in trading the bag for the ccp hockeyes?

[/quote]

i just murmured to myself 3 times, OH no you didnt just say that..OH no you didnt just say that..OH no you didnt just say that..

help RSG?

[79]

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

i'm about to run out the door...someone's gotta help les...

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="lll"][quote user="ddonggo"]

also, how much are you looking for it? would you be interested in trading the bag for the ccp hockeyes?

[/quote]

i just murmured to myself 3 times, OH no you didnt just say that..OH no you didnt just say that..OH no you didnt just say that..

help RSG?

[79]

[/quote]

Ah, this is a tough one!

I'm afraid I can't be of too much help here because its an even playing field for the both of you and no money is being exchanged thus its a wash.

Both sides benefit, neither side loses, Carol earns another gold star and another kitten is saved.

I believe RSG can't thumbs down this one!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎