Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recession Support Group (no enablers allowed!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AKA*NYC
    • Nov 2007

Re: Recession Support Group (no enablers allowed!)

I'm assuming he'll remake it for next season, no? Or there's the old special order thing...
    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

as your business is collapsing around you and you go for that emergency loan...oh yeah, speaking of loans....and your money is tied up in a ccp fencing...

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

ok, so i've been looking for a photo for this but cant find one.

wandered by jil sander on my way to the guggenheim yesterday and took an ill advised peek in.

the suits are quite nice, but i never wear suits anymore, so i didn't bother.

i did find a gorgeous baby blue/grey cardi cashmere/silk blend. 900.

first of all, i thought it would be nice because i like to wear color, and it matches my eyes, and would be a perfect addition to my spring wardrobe.

second off, jil sander fits me really well and i already got a pair of shorts from this season.

third off, i only have one spring cardi, and they are pretty much my favorite things to wear everyday...

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

$900 = fail. at least you can wait for sales, it's not going anywhere. not to mention it may be too delicate with that blend - silk pulls like crazy, one false move and you've got irreparable damage.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

yeah im thinking for the sales too, although at the store this was the last left in my size....good call on the delicate, it was my super precious, hadn't thought of that...the SA said sales start in june/july????

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

Jil Sander and MA+?!?! Where's the brand synergy!?
              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                • Nov 2007

[quote user="philip nod"]the store this was the last left in my size....
                [/quote]

yeah right

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• aruva
                  • Dec 2007

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]

Allow me to present the evidence:

Full disclosure: I want one of these too. If you guys can't talk us out of it me and Albert are going shopping for a group discount.

[/quote]

Imagine this, yo my friend.

Comment

• kira
                    • Mar 2008

[quote user="philip nod"]

ok, so i've been looking for a photo for this but cant find one.

wandered by jil sander on my way to the guggenheim yesterday and took an ill advised peek in.

the suits are quite nice, but i never wear suits anymore, so i didn't bother.

i did find a gorgeous baby blue/grey cardi cashmere/silk blend. 900.

first of all, i thought it would be nice because i like to wear color, and it matches my eyes, and would be a perfect addition to my spring wardrobe.

second off, jil sander fits me really well and i already got a pair of shorts from this season.

third off, i only have one spring cardi, and they are pretty much my favorite things to wear everyday...

[/quote]

spring only begins officially tomorrow. you have time to wait for the sales. spend the day tomorrow trying to get an egg to stand on end, take the focus off of the purchase. it really will stand on end. i will take a pic tomorrow.

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

that store is pretty funny too.

there was literally 5 employees all camped around the door waiting to jump on anything that walked through the door.

when i was trying it on, the cute japanese girl said, "what's nice about this piece is that even though it looks really simple and clean, it still looks expensive" [74]

i told her i usually buy things that look like shit but are super expensive. its funny thats what the uptown people want to hear, that the money they're spending is reflected in the clothes.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

they ain't up on the irony, yo.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• voltaire's anti-defamation league
                          • Aug 2007

the vagabond who's rapping at your door

is standing in the clothes that you once wore

stike another match, go start anew

and it's all over now baby blue.

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

looks like voltaire has stunned the crowd w his poetic entrance back on to the court. recovering quickly from last night's devastating benching, Faust, smelling blood, sends him back out where he has stolen the ball from pniddzz who somehow had just slipped past Cas' synergy unnoticed, who was distracted by kira, this time balancing an egg on her head. its all a little dizzying, but at least it looks expensive...

pm sent. case closed. RSG thanks you.

looks like Faust is bent on drafting a young tiny shooter cloaked in mystery named Merz...lets see if he makes an appearance soon....

Comment

• kira
                              • Mar 2008

[quote user="philip nod"]

looks like voltaire has stunned the crowd w his poetic entrance back on to the court. recovering quickly from last night's devastating benching, Faust, smelling blood, sends him back out where he has stolen the ball from pniddzz who somehow had just slipped past Cas' synergy unnoticed, who was distracted by kira, this time balancing an egg on her head. its all a little dizzying, but at least it looks expensive...

pm sent. case closed. RSG thanks you.

looks like Faust is bent on drafting a young tiny shooter cloaked in mystery named Merz...lets see if he makes an appearance soon....

[/quote]

[86][86][86] i think the play by play recap is what makes this thread truly amazing. enables my uncontrollable laughter... thanks pnod for brightening a gloomy rainy day.[75]

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• voltaire's anti-defamation league
                                • Aug 2007

the whole country's about to crash and burn and all top-gun cares about is whether or not his jill sander parachute is gonna match the color of his scuba diving goggles.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎