Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mononon
    • Sep 2009

i wanted the white leather, but there's only a large left.

and if it is your first purchase on forwardforward, you get 30 percent off.

i am really liking the OV hoodie (may be the only one that's produced..) though in terms of the style.

thanks for the input!
    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• magic
      • Feb 2009

i dont think that 30%off thing apply to FF..
      Focusing on object details

Comment

• mononon
        • Sep 2009

its confusing, sometimes they say they don't honor it, sometimes they say they do. i've talked to several of the people over there and they have yet to make up their minds about it!
        calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• MoFiya
          • Sep 2007

Originally posted by mononon View Post
          whats the consensus on Oydn Vovk quality? I am talking about basics, hoodie, and leathers? I am thinking about grabbing some stuff via forwardforward with the discount.
          Well I only got one OV curve-seam tee but I am very satisfied so far. I really like the super-soft material blend and the fit. Wore it several times and doesn't seem like it is going to stretch out. However, I bought in sale and so it was definetly worth it's money!
          I have dreams of orca whales and owls
          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• fenrost
            Banned
            • Mar 2009

hi.. how much is the ccp jacket retailed in A? i have a vague memory is 5500? but need reaffirmation.

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by magic View Post
              i dont think that 30%off thing apply to FF..
              The 30% thing applies to exactly one purchase. You just call them. It needn't be your first purchase.
              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                • Mar 2007

Haven't touched my JuliusxGordini leather in quite awhile. Been considering lately if i should sell it.

So while dressing up today to head out...decided to put it on just to have a look...

Thoughts/questions to myself...
                - Is the jacket too long? only because lately i find myself drawn to shorter jackets (be it blazers or leathers).
                - The colour of the leather is this dark bronze/brown fusion tone, although it says Black on the tag. Damien, you know the colour. I can't describe it well. Anyway, and i'm wondering if this colour will go with my predominantly black wardrobe.

Would love to hear what fellow SZers think...

Cheers!

* Faust, if this post should be somewhere else...kindly move it for me. Thanks!
                Last edited by Acid, Bitter and Sad; 10-05-2009, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• huckleberry
                  • Jul 2009

Wrong listing price? £235 seems low for a coat

Comment

• MoFiya
                    • Sep 2007

A,B&S
                    I actually think that jacket fits you pretty well.
                    The length is perfect for an everyday basic leather, in my oppinion it shouldnt be any shorter (for it would then fit like the current season rider but it isnt meant to fit that way, is it?).
                    Also I like the color, which in that picture, seems to match black clothing pretty. The other question is how looks paired with blue jeans... but as for black combinations I would say: keep it!
                    (i dont like the collar pretty much though).

Hope my oppinion is appreciated although I am none of the beskope "fellow SZG guys"
                    I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• croatoan
                      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post
                      Haven't touched my JuliusxGordini leather in quite awhile. Been considering lately if i should sell it.

So while dressing up today to head out...decided to put it on just to have a look...

Thoughts/questions to myself...
                      - Is the jacket too long? only because lately i find myself drawn to shorter jackets (be it blazers or leathers).
                      - The colour of the leather is this dark bronze/brown fusion tone. Damien, you know the colour. I can't describe it well. Anyway, and i'm wondering if this colour will go with my predominantly black wardrobe.

Would love to hear what fellow SZers think...

Cheers!

* Faust, if this post should be somewhere else...kindly move it for me. Thanks!
                      I think it looks great. Fits damn perfect and the color is a great, interesting substitute to black.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                        A,B&S
                        I actually think that jacket fits you pretty well.
                        The length is perfect for an everyday basic leather, in my oppinion it shouldnt be any shorter (for it would then fit like the current season rider but it isnt meant to fit that way, is it?).
                        Also I like the color, which in that picture, seems to match black clothing pretty. The other question is how looks paired with blue jeans... but as for black combinations I would say: keep it!
                        (i dont like the collar pretty much though).

Hope my oppinion is appreciated although I am none of the beskope "fellow SZG guys"
                        Thanks MoFiya! Your thoughts are certainly much appreciated.
                        Luckily i don't wear nor own blue jeans...anymore. Almost all of my bottoms are black. Cheers!

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by croatoan View Post
                          I think it looks great. Fits damn perfect and the color is a great, interesting substitute to black.
                          Thanks Croatoan!

Am actually looking forward to the Julius mid-winter jut neck leather.
                          The guys at the flag store says it should be in early November.
                          You think the cut will be the same as last year's jut neck?
                          I'm thinking the length would be about the same as the JuliusxGordini...ya/no?

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                            • Mar 2007

CdG polyester

Anyone owns any of CdG's polyester clothing items? The signature CdG wrinkled ones?

Do you send them out for dry-cleaning? Or machine wash?
                            The tag says Dry Clean only, but i vaguely recall having machine washed and dryer dried a CdG polyester item years ago. Only thing is i can't remember how it turned out. I think it turned out ok, but can't be sure...

Comment

• magic
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                              The 30% thing applies to exactly one purchase. You just call them. It needn't be your first purchase.
                              i got the DD sneaker from them last season and i asked them about this, but they said it apply to revolvecolthing only. kinda weird..

ADS- i think the julius leather fit you perfect and colour is great as well.
                              Focusing on object details

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post
                                Anyone owns any of CdG's polyester clothing items? The signature CdG wrinkled ones?

Do you send them out for dry-cleaning? Or machine wash?
                                The tag says Dry Clean only, but i vaguely recall having machine washed and dryer dried a CdG polyester item years ago. Only thing is i can't remember how it turned out. I think it turned out ok, but can't be sure...
                                1) Yes. 2) I don't know
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎