Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hommedeguerre
    • Jun 2009

I have two pair of suit pants...One pair of Julius from Canon, and one pair of Rado CCP. Both are unhemmed. I want to get them hemmed, but just want to get opinions of how short to go, etc. I've only had "classic" suits tailored before, so I don't want to mess up the intended lines. Thoughts?
    Le 21ème

Comment

• JacobChristian
      • Feb 2011

rick owens heels

I just received a pair of rick owens heels. I'm worried because they feel really tight, they fit and everything, but the tightness makes walking harder then it should be.

Just want to know from anyone who maybe has a pair. Do the ro heels stretch well ( with time)? When you got your pair were they a lil tight?

Dont want to return them!

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

am i the only one who is consistently disappointed by the lazy customer service of luisa via roma?

Comment

• lost53
          • Dec 2010

I have given up... "expecting" customer service

Comment

• blowdown
            • Feb 2011

hi , would i be able to fit into a guidi 988 donkey backzips sz 43 if im a true sz41? i had a guidi sz42 derbies and they were spot on

Comment

• Eye
              • Jan 2010

blowdown, yes.
              size up x2 compared to your italian size.
              WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• docus
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by blowdown View Post
                hi , would i be able to fit into a guidi 988 donkey backzips sz 43 if im a true sz41? i had a guidi sz42 derbies and they were spot on
                In my experience, I think a 42 would be best for a true 41 in the Guidi backzips. The sizing is variable, so I'd recommend you to get the measurement of the outsole and the insole and compare them to boots that fit well.

Comment

• franz
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by noumenos
                  Franz, maybe a bit late but yes, when ordering from private carriers, you are 90% sure to pay VAT, custom fee and additional (mysterious ?) fees ... from my experience with Chronopost/EMS, it's 19.4% VAT + 12% custom fee for clothes + 21 euros for Chronopost/EMS.
                  Also, don't know why, but shipping from Canada is always more expensive than from US or Japan !

Thanks!
                  Originally posted by Faust
                  True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• blowdown
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Eye View Post
                    blowdown, yes.
                    size up x2 compared to your italian size.
                    thanks eye for the reply!

Comment

• MoFiya
                      • Sep 2007

Just a quick question. I ordered some tanktops off YOOX. There were tagged as womens NICOLAS YORK. Looking at the tag, I think they misread it and it is Nicolas & Mark.
                      I got this and a similar one in a IT 44.
                      However, I just tried it on and it fits small as heck and I wondered maybe YOOX was correct this time to put it in the women's section? On the other hand, this Rick tank looks quite similar regarding the neck. And all.
                      Do you find your tanks to be extremely fitted and uncomfortable from the beginning?
                      Here is a quick fit pic which I will take down soon, just to show how fitted it is :-\
                      Last edited by MoFiya; 07-30-2011, 08:57 AM.
                      I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                      But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• DRRRK
                        • Aug 2009

I have two OV tank tops that I wanted in S, but M was the smallest size left. I was glad afterwards because even M fitted mad tight. They stretch nicely after a short time and are comfortable to wear.
                        Yours looks perfect. Not feminine at all. Don't think about this too long, you can wear it.

Comment

• (((o
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by (((o View Post

Been meaning to ask for quite some time now but it seems to always slip my mind. Is this a style PH does every season?
                          i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

• messenoire
                            • Nov 2009

in my experience with new rick tanks is that you want them to fit tight because they are going to stretch out at least a size esp towards the raw hem and neck opening. just wear it and it should fit to you in a few weeks. one thing i cant do is ever size up in rick even if things fit small.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by (((o View Post
                              I haven't at least come across one in the last couple of years in stores, so I would guess its old and not recurring. but maybe someone else has more insight.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• lost53
                                • Dec 2010

Mofiya, tank looks good. I usually cut the rear flap a little straighter on mine, these are the one of the few items that both me and my better halve share...

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎