• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by transient View Post
    Hi everyone,

Newb here who's venturing onto this side of style/aesthetic.

I'm looking for a starter pair of slim black or gray pants. I don't really know anything, but I know that it's the RO Aircuts that sparked my imagination. Preferably made out of thicker fabric and having some kind of interesting details (such as zippers, diagonal seams, etc)
    what size?

I'm selling a pair of MA_Julius aircut style trousers in size 3 (48). they are a more substantial fabric than the RO's.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• curiouscharles
      • Jan 2008

ok - so i'm now the ecstatic owner of some carpe linen over leathers (thanks zamb) how do i clean dirt off the linen though?

:/

-

Comment

• couturehomme
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
        does the Boris Bidjan Saberi TS3-F7 tee stretch out as much as rick tees? i wear a small in most boris and xs or s in rick. also has anyone stocked current season boris yet?
        I have the TS3-F7. Cut is now more like Rick tees (tapered all the way through) but it is only marginally, marginally smaller than FW10 or previous tees.

It will stretch out a little but don't expect miracles

Vertice London has already stocked BBS FW11 items, but their buy is very conservative. Some nice boots again but all the BBS scarves are already sold out.

Waiting for Ink's buy, but normally, PITA doesn't buy for the big guys like me

Comment

• BBYY
          • Mar 2008

I need to purchase some wool and cotton leggings that aren't too tight on the legs. I want to wear them under my Rick leather short this fall / winter. Any idea where I could find it ?
          Paris Proxy Service

Comment

• trentk
            • Oct 2010

http://www.antonioli.eu/products/114...itwear?gen=men

does this come in xs? if so, where can I find it?
            "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• Lane
              • Aug 2010

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

this a legit seller? legit item? hopin..seems like it is.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Lane View Post
                http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/...414#enlargeimg

this a legit seller? legit item? hopin..seems like it is.
                for some reason, those pics dont look half as good as the ones i've seen here..

Comment

• Lane
                  • Aug 2010

yah...so pissed I lost the other size 2 I saw by like 1000 yen.

Comment

• asecretmaker
                    • Apr 2011

for rick owens why blistered leathers are more expensive than other kind of leathers?

Comment

• curiouscharles
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                      ok - so i'm now the ecstatic owner of some carpe linen over leathers (thanks zamb) how do i clean dirt off the linen though?

anybody?

-

Comment

• sshum88
                        • Dec 2007

Nice pick up. Is the dirt embedded into the linen? I've usually just used a shoe brush or one of those little nylon brushes (seen here).

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post

Originally posted by eat me
                        If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                          • Oct 2009

You can actually get them dry cleaned.
                          My gf had a pair of linen shoes (in a light colour even) that really got fucked up heavily on a night out and they came out as new.

PS: Nice pick up indeed!
                          "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• curiouscharles
                            • Jan 2008

yeah the dirt's embedded, i'll try one of those brushes

little paranoid of dry cleaners, considering the shoes' gorgeous shade of purple, i'm trying to avoid unnecessary fading

-

Comment

• Chim
                              • Dec 2006

just got a beautiful giove lamb rick leather jacket in the mail - fit is absolutely phenomenal unzipped e.g. no discomforts, looks great.

However, when I zip it up, it becomes gut-huggingly breath restrictingly tight.

Completely no problems being worn open, I'm used to XS in rick but this one is just damn small in the body. Are there any chances that this thing will stretch out to be perfect, or should I just wear it without ever zipping it? I don't want to get rid of it, only because it's perfect in every other way. I could live with just never zipping it, as I rarely zip jackets anyway, but thoughts?

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                                • Jan 2011

zip it up, go to bed, lamb stretches always.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎