Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raw
    • Oct 2009

No, you don't need to use any protective spray imo, I had a lamb nubuck jacket and never sprayed it with anything, it's not delicate.

Comment

• Carcass
      • May 2010

Okay, thanks. I've read that nubuck is pretty delicate, but to be honest, the stuff this jacket is comprised of is thick as shit.

Comment

• arc
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by merz

there is no proper way to approach it. you do whatever the fuck you want. some people just wear it an accessory.
        on the outside?

Comment

• Denpatou
          • Jan 2010

personally, i just let the strap dangle out the bottom. i wouldn't cut it, it's way too fun to swing around near my crotch pretending it's my dangle--i especially enjoy this with my waxed detroits~
          SEMI-SORTED. / DRUNKEN HEARTED

Comment

• dmash
            • Jun 2011

I always cut it off. Especially my denim, shit's annoying otherwise.

Comment

• nictan
              • Jul 2009

Strange question. Have a pair of CCP breadsticks. They were pretty stiff when i first got them. Sent them for a dry-clean recently but after the dry-clean they came back softer. Any idea why? And if possible, how to regain its stiffness?

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                • Jan 2011

Starch spray? But what material....

Comment

• nictan
                  • Jul 2009

Not sure of the exact material code as it seems to be object/over dyed and the words on the tags are hard to make out. But I'm pretty sure it's cotton.

Not too keen on spraying anything on them. Ahhh. Guess I'll just deal with it.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by nictan View Post
                    Not sure of the exact material code as it seems to be object/over dyed and the words on the tags are hard to make out. But I'm pretty sure it's cotton.

Not too keen on spraying anything on them. Ahhh. Guess I'll just deal with it.
                    With most thicker fabrics a soak and a hang dry in the shape that you want them in will give a little rigidity... maybe iron but I doubt u wanna do that.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

agreed, soaking and drying them should make them as rigid as they get, but they will probably soften with wear.

I'd imagine ironing would soften them as well, though.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                        • Jan 2011

sorry forgot to specify they have starch substitutes that are iron on i believe. not sure.

Comment

• nictan
                          • Jul 2009

hmm. seeing that they're dyed, kinda apprehensive about putting them anywhere near water, i like them pit-black now, wouldn't want it to turn out faded.

lowrey: yea i guess they probably ironed it after the dry-cleaning.

thanks guys for the reply. guess i'll just deal with it.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                            • Jan 2011

quick question y'all

i have something coming from international that is now in usps... but for some reason they're having trouble with delivery and the address...

usps customer service says I can't put any special notes on it until it "fails to deliver" but right now its stuck in a distribution center not going anywhere.... how do i get to it?? or get it to me?

Comment

• DRRRK
                              • Aug 2009

^Just be patient. I recently sent boots to the USA that were according to the tracking status in the air for two weeks, so I guess they have some problems at the distribution center.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                                • Jan 2011

well it was already "missent" once... so im assuming the address label is funky

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎