Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • uL7iMa
    • Oct 2010

I'm not familiar with rick's leathers, but whats the difference between the geo, and say the intarsia?

Is it the cut, or the materials used? (From the pics, the design looks pretty similar)

Comment

• eton97
      • Dec 2008

It's the cut. The style names have nothing to do with the leather used.
      you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• endersgame
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by obsi View Post
        IDK if this is the place to ask this but... does anyone know a good make//model fabric steamer?

i have the portable esteamer.

i've also used a 30 year old commercial version. these things are unstoppable but rather expensive for what they do. i recommend using distilled water so none of the impurities gets transferred to the garment.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

I need help from someone in DE, FR, BE, NE or UK. I would need someone to store a large piece of furniture for a couple of days as the place I'm buying from only ships to certain countries. I have a contract with DHL, so I am able to order a pickup, but I can't do it straight from the sender. please PM me if you have storage space that is easily accesible (garage etc). will pay for the trouble.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• aussy
            • Jul 2011

premiata footwear - hows the 'quality' compared to some of the other SZian Italian shoe companies?

Comment

• JacobChristian
              • Feb 2011

in search of

looking for a pair of RO heeled boots that will fit a 9.5 (us). any from the earlier to most recent versions. Is anybody looking to sell theirs or know someone else?

Comment

• anomolies
                • Dec 2011

would a julius size 2 jeans from AW 11 season be too big for someone who is between 29-30" waist? Does the waistband stretch?

Comment

• michael_kard
                  • Oct 2010

It's not just the waist, it also depends on the fit you prefer on the thighs.
                  ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                  Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• messenoire
                    • Nov 2009

i wear a 28/29 and a normal size 1 in julius waist and i have 2 pairs of the bending pants from the season and i would go a size 1 unless you want to wear a belt with them and it fit a bit improper. you'll wind up selling them so i'd just hold out for a 1.

my own question, when the corner labels something as lead, which sounds to me like grey, do they mean dust or dark dust? i only ask this because they also have darkshadow colored stuff labelled as grey so i am confused.
                    Last edited by messenoire; 01-11-2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• eleven crows
                      • Mar 2011

if you're leaning towards a 30 in the waist you'll want the size 2. the other thing to be aware of, as noted above, is that a size 1 is extremely slim in the thigh.

Comment

• swrecked
                        • Sep 2011

I'm a 30'' waist and the julius aw11 size 1 jeans fit me really well. The waistband does have a little stretch to it. The point about the fit through the thigh is a good one, but I found the 1 to fit well in the thigh and waist. Having said that, if you can only find a size 2, you could always have a tailor doctor it up a bit.

Originally posted by anomolies View Post
                        would a julius size 2 jeans from AW 11 season be too big for someone who is between 29-30" waist? Does the waistband stretch?

Comment

• im_parfait
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2010

How do RO elephant boots run? I wear RO sneakers in 44, do you think elephant boots in 43 will work?

Comment

• BBSCCP
                            • Feb 2010

Does anybody know the difference between the AW09 RO GEO from Crust in oiled calf (LO) and the SS10 GEO also in (LO)?

Is it possible that there are different leathers (thickness) but both labeled as the same LO?

Comment

• kunk75
                              Banned
                              • May 2008

lo is really just regular lamb and there are definitely variances among them

Comment

• asecretmaker
                                • Apr 2011

aw09 lo is thicker.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡