Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Magic1
    • Jan 2011

Are commes des garcons homme plus jackets sized uniformly? I tried on a trench in a medium and it fit perfectly. Do you think a medium in this would fit me too? http://shop.hlorenzo.com/product.php...id=253&pid=252

I wanted to try it on, but they were sold out.

I'm basically a short, slim, broad shouldered 48.

thanks for the help.

(BTW, if you happen to have that jacket in a medium, in very good condition, and you want to sell it at an unbelievably great price, pm me).

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

^ it will fit you, yes.
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• xeraphim
        • Nov 2008

Based on experience, jackets in the polyester fabric tend to fit a bit smaller... Might want to take that into consideration.

Comment

• BBSCCP
          • Feb 2010

thanks guys!

Comment

• Dawn
            • Mar 2009

Has anyone here, that owns the RO hooded cardigan from fw12, tried it on in 2 different sizes (tts and up a size) that can comment on how much it differs? I have a size small and the arms are too tight on me. I'm not sure how much of a difference the arms would be on a medium. Everywhere else fits perfectly though and I would imagine the body will be too loose on me in a medium. I might have to go sleeveless. :(

Comment

• bonejelly
              • Jul 2008

Does anyone have a good online source that I could get replacement laces for a pair of Guidi's from? I seem to remember that Guidi wasn't known to send out extra laces, but I'd like something comparable. Long, thin and leather.

Comment

• BlowFISH
                • Jul 2008

CCP laces

This is a long (long) shot, but... Does anyone know where to get replacement CCP laces? I need some for a pair of bone derbies, and that sort of off white colour seems much harder to find than black ones...

Comment

• franz
                  • Mar 2011

Regarding this jacket by Ann, anyone knows how "hot" this is?
                  TheCorner France classifies it as a "blouson" which is somewhat an overcoat, but this looks rather thin for winter...
                  Originally posted by Faust
                  True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• munch
                    • Aug 2008

heh I actually have that one. it's moleskin essentially. with rayon/acetate lining it says (50/50)
                    it's good enough for northern Swedish winters IMO- so... I think if you are in Paris, it will be warm enough!

Comment

• franz
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by munch View Post
                      heh I actually have that one. it's moleskin essentially. with rayon/acetate lining it says (50/50)
                      it's good enough for northern Swedish winters IMO- so... I think if you are in Paris, it will be warm enough!
                      Thx. Just ordered it through TheCorner (I'll b able to send it back anyway)
                      Last edited by franz; 01-17-2012, 12:05 PM.
                      Originally posted by Faust
                      True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• skatecoolxc
                        • Aug 2011

HI, any one have bought guidi boots from PNP?I What's the amount of import fee or brokerage fee?I'm in Australia.
                        Many thanks

Comment

• CHRIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006

does anyone have access to photos from the givenchy pre-fall 2012 collection (in full)?

Comment

• t-bone
                            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by bonejelly View Post
                            Does anyone have a good online source that I could get replacement laces for a pair of Guidi's from? I seem to remember that Guidi wasn't known to send out extra laces, but I'd like something comparable. Long, thin and leather.
                            I tried ordering some suede lace from here:

but the one I selected ended up being too slim/weak. I got the 2mm "flat suede," i would guess that the 3mm "real suede" would probably be closest to the actual laces in my boots.

Comment

• Vanquish_Gold
                              • Dec 2010

Somehow I just can't find the fit pic of these Rick Owens Boots:

Will someone provide a picture or point me to the right URL? Thanks!

Comment

• messenoire
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Vanquish_Gold View Post
                                Somehow I just can't find the fit pic of these Rick Owens Boots:

Will someone provide a picture or point me to the right URL? Thanks!
                                if you watch the runway show from anthem (ss11) it's possibly, sans the boots with the massive excess of leather, the most worn boot of the show. look at a lot of the looks with white tops and shorts. the boots didn't change between the seasons. i have a few images paired with that sheer white asymmetric draped tee that had the weird shoulder seams. if you're having any doubts just spend the $450 on the corner and if worse comes to worse resell them. you wont find wearable rick boots for cheaper even in these parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎