Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cowsareforeating
    • Jan 2011

parlay i think is cruvoir's in-house line... -- idk im sure you could direct questions directly to melvin via sz if you have concerns about accuracy of pricing?

also.. was the ninja hoodie by boris, normal zip or asym zip, every produced in a fabric that isn't.. that fine weave that invites animal hair to get trapped forever and ever? preferably something like a heavy jersey of some sorts

Comment

• drizzly
      Banned
      • Apr 2012

can anyone recommend a cool black belt for sub 200?

Comment

• phiman
        • Dec 2011

how bout the ZB slim belt? i don't own one tho

Comment

• cmitso412
          • Feb 2010

another here if its your size

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZAM-BARRETT-...item460ccd66f8

edit: no affiliation with that sale

Comment

• Raw
            • Oct 2009

A bit above 200 but this Devoa one is 60% off at Zekka

Comment

• Prototypes
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
              parlay i think is cruvoir's in-house line... -- idk im sure you could direct questions directly to melvin via sz if you have concerns about accuracy of pricing?

also.. was the ninja hoodie by boris, normal zip or asym zip, every produced in a fabric that isn't.. that fine weave that invites animal hair to get trapped forever and ever? preferably something like a heavy jersey of some sorts
              try the older seasons. ss & fw12 are similar to knits. My fw11 cold dyed in brushed cotton doesn't have that issue of catching on that much fur too. hope that helps

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by qazwsx View Post
                I know there's been some but little discussion about cruvoir here. well, i'm still wondering...has anyone here bought anything from this guy Cody? My friend emailed him to pre-order Song of the mute 13f/w throne collar blazer and this guy Cody was asking 1750usd for it. With no disrespect toward song of the mute but i never knew that their pricing has raised that high - altho their 13f/w collection does indeed seem pretty dope. WTF is parlay btw?
                I'm sure a bunch of people have bought from him, give the amount of spam he has shoved here and on other forums. Some have been succesful, others less fortunate when dealing with him. There have been several problems reported on superfuture for example, and has been banned about 15 times there. He might have good intentions but he comes off as a total idiot and runs his business poorly.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• inconduit
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by drizzly View Post
                  can anyone recommend a cool black belt for sub 200?
                  very minimal, $150.

Originally posted by Usul View Post
                  can anyone please post some Japanese websites with designer clothes?

i only know of mercury-japan
                  JULIUS,NILoS,kiryuyrik,nude:mm等人気のドメスティックブランド正規取扱店。渋谷のメンズセレクトショップ「I.D.HEART」スタイリストもご用達の免税店です。

集客効率UPに効果的な中古ドメインが集まる「中古ドメインオークション」。SEO対策/アフィリエイトサイト/新規サービス・商品サイトに最適な優良中古ドメインが出品中。中古ドメインが持つドメインパワーをぜひご体験ください。

also

CGIなどの面倒な知識がなくても、簡単で高機能なショッピングカートを無料でレンタルできます。デザインやレイアウトも自由に設定でき、あなただけのネットショップを作成しよう!

and http://forward-japan.com/ is a great proxy and gateway into online retailers in japan
                  Last edited by Dane; 02-19-2013, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

are you planning on selling something in the classifieds soon?
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• drizzly
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2012

thank you for all the replies folks, i did look at the ZB belt (waiting on zams reply), the others i need to look into later today

Comment

• DividedWay
                        • Oct 2012

Zam's belt had a few problems with the execution that aren't apparent from viewing it- it doesn't sit flat when buttoned. The leather is thick enough that it ends up bulging out by about an inch from the pants, and just ends up being awkward. If that's what you're looking for, go for it, but mine sits in my closet unused.

Comment

• qazwsx
                          • Feb 2012

Cows and lowrey - thanks so much for the info. was tempted to order a Lumen et umbra high neck sweater myself as i'm always a fan of lumen's fabirc. Now i might need to reconsider a bit. Might still cop, will report how it goes here (where should i report? the buyers feedback thread in classifieds?)
                          "Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

Comment

• jskidder1
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by DividedWay View Post
                            Zam's belt had a few problems with the execution that aren't apparent from viewing it- it doesn't sit flat when buttoned. The leather is thick enough that it ends up bulging out by about an inch from the pants, and just ends up being awkward. If that's what you're looking for, go for it, but mine sits in my closet unused.
                            this is true. in fact, a few of us brought it up a while back in the designers and their work thread. there was mention of a design improvement for future collections, but not sure if/when that may come. there was also mention of a pm coming to help us sort out the situation, but i have yet to hear from him...

Comment

• drizzly
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2012

thats good to know as well, any other suggestions gents?

Comment

• chestercopperpot
                                • Oct 2011

I buy Tory leather equestrian belts because of how tough and thin/skinny they are.

Bridle leather, and made in Pennsylvania.

Most belts are less than $50

Check em out if you want.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎