• Show
Clear All
  • Lane
    • Aug 2010

ya, what een said lol

Comment

• Eye
      • Jan 2010

can someone please help me identify the exact ref of the ro creepers benjamin is wearing on this picture ?

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1486/1sftx.jpg

they look thinner than the anfibio boots, i think its from ss09 but i'm not sure
      ofc if you have them in 42/43 PM

thanks !
      WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• BSR
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Eye View Post
        can someone please help me identify the exact ref of the ro creepers benjamin is wearing on this picture ?

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1486/1sftx.jpg

they look thinner than the anfibio boots, i think its from ss09 but i'm not sure
        ofc if you have them in 42/43 PM

thanks !
        haha i don't know when they're from myself I think SS10 or SS11... reverse leather... that's all i know!
        pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
        Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
          Banned
          • Jun 2011

think they were ss11 or maybe fw10

Comment

• Squat
            • Feb 2012

Hello SZ,

I have a sizing question for the happy owners of both CCP sneakers and derbies:

Did you size down by 1 for your derbies, compared to sneakers - or do you have them both in the same size?

I had to return a pair of derbies as they were not able to keep my foot inside, clearly too big, so I was assuming I may need 1 size smaller. However, that same size fits perfectly for the sneakers. The sneakers in one size smaller were too narrow and tight for me. I had the chance to try both sneaker sizes.

Thanks!

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

there is some amount of variation in CCP sizing, which seem to come in large part because of the post constriction treatments on the shoes/ boots

especially for different seasons and in different materials

I generally wear a 6 in CCP, but I have items in size 7 that fits me well. I also have a size 6 derby that fits closer to a 7 than a 6.

I have sneakers in size 7, but they fit big, I think though this is more the fact that they are kangaroo leather which stretches a lot rather than say Horse or Bison.

The best bet is to try the item on wherever possible rather than limiting yourself to a specific size
              Originally posted by Squat View Post
              Hello SZ,

I have a sizing question for the happy owners of both CCP sneakers and derbies:

Did you size down by 1 for your derbies, compared to sneakers - or do you have them both in the same size?

I had to return a pair of derbies as they were not able to keep my foot inside, clearly too big, so I was assuming I may need 1 size smaller. However, that same size fits perfectly for the sneakers. The sneakers in one size smaller were too narrow and tight for me. I had the chance to try both sneaker sizes.

Thanks!
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Oasis
                • Apr 2011

I've got a 6 in the sneaks, had a 6 in the derbz, fit was relatively similar.. Pretty much what Z said though, with the processes CCP is putting his footwear through there is no doubt sizing can vary.. If you can't try it on you're just gonna have to hope for the best.
                Originally posted by christianef
                u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

agreed with the above, depends on season and material.

I have sneakers and derbies from 09 which fit similar, but also derbies from 2010 which fit half a size larger.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Squat
                    • Feb 2012

Thanks a lot Zamb, Oasis & Lowrey -

it looks like I will just have to hope for the best.

My new kangaroo sneakers (which I love a lot) are size 6 but they fit large, no doubt - fortunately lacing them very tightly from bottom to top does the work of coming close to a comfortable or even almost perfect fit.

The horse derbies I had received before in size 6 (COIL) were fitting larger than the sneakers. Lacing them as tight as possible didn't help enough or didn't prevent my heel to slip out of the shoe on every attempted step. I did'nt have the chance to try the size 5, as it was not available. I had to return them and the reason beeing that they were too big, it only seemed logical to me to order the replacement pair in a smaller size. (or would anybody say to his kind retailer "please take these back, they are too big for me - but I want the next ones in the same size please :) )

But after later trying out the sneakers in both sizes 5 & 6 and finding out that size 5 is definately too narrow in the width, I am starting to worry about my size decision for the derbies. (lenght on size 5 sneaks was perfect, but width definately not enough: I kind of "inflatet" them too much which would have resulted in wearing and stretching them out, only after a couple of wears)

Generally speaking, or by measurements, I am exactly inbetween two sizes (39.5) - which I am sure doesn't help a lot in this issue: 5 can be too small and 6 too big *sigh*

So I can really only hope for the best and cross my fingers, that production treatments (or accidents) help me out on this.

Shouldn't they fit, true-size-5 poeple please start saving for some brand new pair of derbies, hehe

Comment

• ChrisL
                      • Oct 2009

I wish you the best luck.

And it shouldn't be too hard passing on small derbies, we're a lot of small-footed people around here searching

Comment

• Squat
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by ChrisL View Post
                        I wish you the best luck.

And it shouldn't be too hard passing on small derbies, we're a lot of small-footed people around here searching
                        Thanks!

Comment

• Oasis
                          • Apr 2011

If they turn out to be fine length but not width wise, take them to get stretched..
                          Originally posted by christianef
                          u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Squat,

this is not your problem

Poell needs to fix the lasts for his Derbies, because they suck, plain and simple,

I have three pairs of boots that I love and one derby, mine is not so bad but this is a recurring problem, I heard they have been corrected in the new Bison version, so I hope so.

The problem is that the heel cup on the shoe is cut too low, so it doesn't sit high enough on your heel where it should be, and give the feeling like you are stepping out of the shoe or that the shoe is too big when it really isn't. going down to a smaller size doesn't solve this problem, it only forces you to buy a faulty shoe in a size smaller than you need because your actual size doesn't fit well.

and before the armory of Poell defendants come out to eat me alive, I am saying this as a client who would buy more of the derbies if they had fit well. but these days I dont even care about being polite anymore.................I have been listening to the GOP convention and Im kinda in a fighting mood
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

haha, you shouldn't even watch that, it'll either make you cry or first laugh and then cry.

I had the same problem with derbies from several years ago (06 or 07?). My 2009 and 2010 work fine, though. not sure how they've changed as I've sold the old once and can't compare them side by side, maybe the back has been extended or something but at least I don't have that problem any more
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ^absolutely agreed, rebbe. can't find a pair that fits me even normal not well. It feels like some fuckin clogs or tortured my feet if I went size down.
                                I understand that there is some bunch of chaps who lucky enough to have required heel proportions, but it's not funny, I can understand clothes for some complection but not footwear for a some type of feet.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎