X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • upsilonkng
    • May 2010

Originally posted by vitalj View Post
    What is the best version of rick owens tee? Rayon or cotton?
    Thanks
    there is no best, there's actually just preference. I used to swear by the rayon in small but now I swear by the cotton in xs, they both fall apart so if u really love it you have somewhere between 8-14months before it's gone anyways.

Comment

• Castor
      • Nov 2009

Rayon is too warm for summer IMHO. I like both, but unstable cotton is perfect for summer.
      Originally posted by DRRRK
      The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• koo3
        • Aug 2011

Anyone know the brand of the shoe that the model is wearing?
        Thanks!

Comment

• Lane
          • Aug 2010

yah the shirts are all preference, id say rayon drapes more, though. The cotton ones usually stick to your body more in my experience.

unstable ones are truly the best if you want destruction and decay readily apparent, but don't get longsleeves unless you want some wizard shit going on in your hands.

If you want an alternative which has the drapey look, without all the destruction just get julius assymetric shirts, as they tend to be sturdier and develop holes at a progressively slower rate.

in the end you should just buy each kind and see what you personally like, there is no objective "best" shirt. I'd say hanes would fit the bill more, if we go into that realm.

Comment

• qazwsx
            • Feb 2012

Question,

This is a pair CCP drips sneakers made of substantial cordovan leather. The leather is too stiff so the latex got worn down like this......

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem?
            as CCP has stopped the re-dip service, what could i possibly do
            to fix this?
            Or if anyone may know the contact of ccp studio?
            im willing to pay anyone who can fix this.

thanks in advance
            "Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

Comment

• Castor
              • Nov 2009

Since we are talking about Rick tees, my favorite long sleeves are definitely the mini rib (generally more often found in the tanks) because they don't stretch out like unstable cotton, which I only buy/wear in short sleeve versions. Even the rayon long sleeves get a bit cumbersome with all the bulk in the sleeves.
              Originally posted by DRRRK
              The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• MikeN
                • Nov 2007

What do you guys use for undershirts, shirts for sleeping, shirts for the gym? I feel like all of mine are too short, don't stay tucked in, shrink in the wash, etc...

Comment

• the breaks
                  • Sep 2007

Uniqlo makes them quite long. For sports I have a bunch of AA "tri-blend" ones. Also quite long and very comfortable.
                  Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Arcane
                    • Jul 2008

Some AA shrits are quite alright, some are a bit shit really. I have a couple of the model they used to call "the summer shirt". Good fit out of the box, "dried up" after a couple of washes and seams started twisting. Tri blend or Viscose are supposedly better.

Muji's shirts that come in a cube are quite alright as well, quite a lot of polyester in there though so might not be so good for the gym.
                    Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2011

AA tri blend are pretty decent. But I dont use them for working out or exercise because the synthetics in the material make me really itchy
                      :/. good for lounging though

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

I've found the collars on the basic AA shirts I've tried to be too tight, at least to wear under any knits etc. Also, the sleeves are quite loosely cut, and the quality doesn't seem too consistent either.

Oddly enough, I found some pretty good tees from GAP after losing my suitcase and being stuck somewhere where it was literally the "best" option. Their basic tees seem to fit notably longer, the sleeves are more fitted and the collar a bit wider than on some others. These were sold next to underwear so maybe they are a more fitted style than regular tees, not sure. I ended up buying a dozen and have been wearing them constantly since.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Pumpfish
                          • Sep 2010

What picture editing software to you use to enhance and anonymise WAYWT photos?
                          spinning glue back into horses. . .

Comment

• drizzly
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
                            Uniqlo makes them quite long. For sports I have a bunch of AA "tri-blend" ones. Also quite long and very comfortable.
                            uniqlo heat teach shirts FTW

Originally posted by Pumpfish View Post
                            What picture editing software to you use to enhance and anonymise WAYWT photos?
                            adobe photo shop is the main go to, but you can cut your face out in preview on mac and msft paint on windows, no need to be overly complex

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

paint.net is a good free software capable of basic photo retouching etc, if you don't want to buy / download photoshop.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Crowzer
                                • Feb 2011

Same for me, I use Photoshop. Indeed with mspaint you can add a black square on your face easily. If you want more, you can try The Gimp which is free.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎