X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • the breaks
    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by ADreamofBlue View Post
    Is there such a thing as running shoes which have minimal/no branding that don't look like rainbow vomit and have a strictly black & white color scheme? Am I asking for too much? The best I found were some on APL.
    Nike Free Run 2.0 black on black.
    Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• gregor
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
      No you are not asking too much at all. Too many to count.

Adidas X Rick's... Yohji Qasas... Or reebok pump fury X BBS?
      those are probably the least practical as actual running shoes though...

just i-d some nike frees or something, they're arguably the best running shoes, even if i'm not a giant fan of nike.

Comment

• 13we2
        • Sep 2015

Hi Mistifique, thank you! I wasn't looking for the content of the pics. I just need to know where the pics themselves are from. Can you be more specific? The black shoe doesn't seem to be from HL, I was looking for the store rather than the shoe. And could you show me where can I find the original pictures of the model in all red on HL? Thank you for your help!

Comment

• 13we2
          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by gregor View Post
          those are probably the least practical as actual running shoes though...

just i-d some nike frees or something, they're arguably the best running shoes, even if i'm not a giant fan of nike.
          Man says no logo but "strictly" black & white. Hence ricks...

Comment

• ADreamofBlue
            • Sep 2015

Yeah, I'm not really in the market to spend hundreds on shoes I'm probably going to trash within a year's span... the Qasas' tread really is not built to last and while I like Rickdidas, I would not feel comfortable working out with them. I like the look of the Qasas, but you can just buy Tubulars now and they're pretty much the same at a 1/4 the price. I was trying to veer away from Nike but I'll keep the Free Run 2.0s in mind.
            who slips in to my body and whispers to my ghost?

Comment

• gregor
              • Oct 2014

Man says no logo but "strictly" black & white. Hence ricks...
              but they're clumsy, lack tech, and are too expensive to be practical working out in.

pure boosts are good, as well, though.

Comment

• 13we2
                • Sep 2015

Yeah... The very question is who cares about running shoes. I mean so much. I never cared how I look when running on the street. I simply wear asics that costs $50 on sales.

I think it's the six packs attracting girls on the street when you run past them, not what running shoes you are wearing...

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH PEOPLE LATELY NOT RESIZING THEIR PHOTOS? READ THE GODDAMN RULES.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Mistifique
                    • Mar 2014

Hi Mistifique, thank you! I wasn't looking for the content of the pics. I just need to know where the pics themselves are from. Can you be more specific? The black shoe doesn't seem to be from HL, I was looking for the store rather than the shoe. And could you show me where can I find the original pictures of the model in all red on HL? Thank you for your help!
                    Looks like it's not on the site yet,you can check it here - https://instagram.com/p/8KESr4JXXI/.
                    Regarding shoes - it's Bamba 1 And many shop carry this model -
                    for example http://www.daad-dantone.com/online-s...oes/Shoes-8894.
                    So Pure... So Cold
                    Transilvanian Hunger

Comment

• 13we2
                      • Sep 2015

Thank you! Oh in fact I was just wondering which store that photo is from, not the shoe itself. I saw something else apparently shot in the same picture style but forgot where, just curious which buyer store is that one.

@Faust, I'm terribly sorry. I'll read the detailed rules now, maybe there's exact pixel limits?

Comment

• ADreamofBlue
                        • Sep 2015

Yeah... The very question is who cares about running shoes. I mean so much. I never cared how I look when running on the street. I simply wear asics that costs $50 on sales.

I think it's the six packs attracting girls on the street when you run past them, not what running shoes you are wearing...
                        I just like to not be a walking billboard while adhering to my tastes.
                        who slips in to my body and whispers to my ghost?

Comment

• Nickefuge
                          • Nov 2014

@Faust, I'm terribly sorry. I'll read the detailed rules now, maybe there's exact pixel limits?
                          Just upload them at tinypic and choose the message board size.
                          "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                          -Paris Hilton

Comment

• stagename
                            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
                            Nike Free Run 2.0 black on black.
                            I have a pair of 4.0 flyknit black on black iwith a black sole, black swoosh, etc. (nike id) and it's the only pair I have been wearing (more or less) since I got them in July. I had forgotten how practical and comfy shoes can be ... I had to make some other adjustement to my wardrobe as well, though. But hell. Comfort.

Comment

• fredokin
                              • Apr 2014

Looking for a pair of handmade leather winter gloves in a classic dress style. I'm thinking deer or carpincho/peccary for the leather and either rabbit or lamb fur for the lining. I'm wondering which combination would be warmest and most durable, as I'll be wearing them almost every day when it gets cold.

Chester Jefferies look okay and I could get exactly what i want, but I'm hoping someone can speak on their quality or recommend other options.
                              Originally posted by gregor
                              it's terribly lit

Comment

• JFsO
                                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by magic View Post
                                The wooden hangers from the container store is also a very good alternative. Mediocre pricing and a variety of colors/sizes. The soft black matte ones have this "rubberized" feel to it and I use that on all my leathers with no slips so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎