Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your "holy grail" item of clothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JohnFG
    • May 2007

Re: What is your "holy grail" item of clothing?

[quote user="gutpocho"]Never bought anything from Lazzari in the past, a couple of days ago i've order some CCP pieces, and been waiting for a response about shipping and payments, today i get an email telling me they run out of my size in both pieces, but the web page is still showing my size (i'm starting to compare them with the crappy browns)[/quote]

THIS IS NOT FUNNY ... WILL STOP BUYING AT LAZZARI IMMEDIATELY and call Metteo to tell him why!

JF

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

[quote user="JohnFG"][quote user="philip nod"]

[quote user="xadam"]it's raining jackets... custom order through lazzarri.
      [/quote]

I hate Lazzari. i have had nothing but the worst luck w them. the worst customer service of all time. goddam deadbeats.

i'm even more impressed that people actually are brave enough to place orders w them and that they get their items...

even if i order something off the website its not available.

[/quote]

Hmmm: I had five orders in the last 12 month at Lazzari and five time very good service + immediate shipment!

Maybe you should place your orders thru me :) ... just kidding.

Did you ever call Matteo about your problems? He's a very nice guy with good responsiveness.

JF

[/quote]

I know a few people on this forum have had great success w lazzari. i believe if you can get through the door, then matteo's magic enchants you.

but i'm at a reoccuring point where he tells me he can do something and then i wind up and try and throw tons of money at him and he disappears only to come back and restart the exact same conversation w/o telling me what to pay him. its really frustrating and i don't want to hate, but i've never been treated this poorly in a customer service situation other than dealing w Sprint years ago. buying clothing is supposed to be fun, but i just get massive anxiety from being left in the lurch. much rather go to a place like eastern market, which has fantastic service, and pay the extra bucks....

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

[quote user="JohnFG"]

[quote user="gutpocho"]Never bought anything from Lazzari in the past, a couple of days ago i've order some CCP pieces, and been waiting for a response about shipping and payments, today i get an email telling me they run out of my size in both pieces, but the web page is still showing my size (i'm starting to compare them with the crappy browns)[/quote]

THIS IS NOT FUNNY ... WILL STOP BUYING AT LAZZARI IMMEDIATELY and call Metteo to tell him why!

JF

[/quote]

this happened to me last night as well. straw that broke the camel's back. he said it take a few hours for the item to come down off the site. the item is still up.

Comment

• JohnFG
          • May 2007

[quote user="philip nod"][quote user="JohnFG"][quote user="philip nod"]

[quote user="xadam"]it's raining jackets... custom order through lazzarri.
          [/quote]

I hate Lazzari. i have had nothing but the worst luck w them. the worst customer service of all time. goddam deadbeats.

i'm even more impressed that people actually are brave enough to place orders w them and that they get their items...

even if i order something off the website its not available.

[/quote]

Hmmm: I had five orders in the last 12 month at Lazzari and five time very good service + immediate shipment!

Maybe you should place your orders thru me :) ... just kidding.

Did you ever call Matteo about your problems? He's a very nice guy with good responsiveness.

JF

[/quote]

I know a few people on this forum have had great success w lazzari. i believe if you can get through the door, then matteo's magic enchants you.

but i'm at a reoccuring point where he tells me he can do something and then i wind up and try and throw tons of money at him and he disappears only to come back and restart the exact same conversation w/o telling me what to pay him. its really frustrating and i don't want to hate, but i've never been treated this poorly in a customer service situation other than dealing w Sprint years ago. buying clothing is supposed to be fun, but i just get massive anxiety from being left in the lurch. much rather go to a place like eastern market, which has fantastic service, and pay the extra bucks....

[/quote]

Fully understand and agree!

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

thanks. just needed to vent. hate having to be a hater. i just want to be a holy grail player.

Comment

• dream
              • Nov 2007

if lazzari is located in italy that's normal business practice there. when i lived there everything was always "domani, domani".

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

i know, and i still let it bother me. stupid.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="dream"]if lazzari is located in italy that's normal business practice there. when i lived there everything was always "domani, domani".
                  [/quote]

yep, welcome to Italia

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]thanks. just needed to vent. hate having to be a hater. i just want to be a holy grail player.
                    [/quote]

I hear you P, took me two times to get the fencing order through. Fast paced American ways clashing with laid back European ways.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
                      • Oct 2006

shit, i hope that doesn't happen with the item i want to cop from them.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                        • Nov 2007

[quote user="Diego"]

I'm totally discouraged to post so I guess I'll just stick to reading and learning which by the way is what I enjoy the most (not this thread of course).

[/quote]

You better not stop posting dude!

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Re: What is your "holy grail" item of clothing?

oof. this is my first order with them and it's custom, so i was wary to begin with. maybe i should have gotten insurance on my deposit.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

don't worry, it'll be fine. i've ordered from lazzari and they're totally legit.
                            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

famous last words

Comment

• Re: What is your "holy grail" item of clothing?

don't hate, appreciate. cop them glittaz.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎