Comment

• fightattack
      • Mar 2009

Looks like cow armor.

Rad.

Comment

• cjbreed
        • Feb 2009

they're growing on me. its just the lack of laces is way too RUN DMC "My Adidas" for my taste. otherwise they look cool.
        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Spencer
          • Feb 2007

I dunno. Even without the laces they aren't nearly as obnoxious as the current season offerings, which for me, is the whole point.

Comment

• fightattack
            • Mar 2009

Sorry to ruin the joke, but I'm taking a wild guess that they just took the laces off for the photoshoot . . .

Comment

• Spencer
              • Feb 2007

THANKS DUDE! *high fives*

Comment

• zeitgeistist
                Banned
                • Oct 2007

i only wear ro trainers but on the fence on these... btw, got a new pair of mohawks in sz 44 that i'm thinking of selling... $970 shipped

Comment

• tsutsu
                  • May 2009

well, does this mean that the 'nike' design will not be produced for AW09??!!! Can anybody please confirm, cos' I just got a pair in black and I want to get another in milk if they are no longer producing these next season.

On another topic, for the SS09 sneaker, anybody's got the new design (in canvas and white leather toe cap)? How do these fit and are they comfortable? I have a 41 in the leather hi and thinking of getting a pair in 42 (cos canvas don't stretch much like leather). but at that price I'm seriously considering whether it's a worthy investment.....

Comment

• cjbreed
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by fightattack View Post
                    Sorry to ruin the joke, but I'm taking a wild guess that they just took the laces off for the photoshoot . . .
                    Ohhh. Yeah that's good thinking.
                    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• snafu
                      • Apr 2008

rick is a business man, this will probably be an add on to the current range the only one i can see him not producing is the converse esq one for this season he did; oki ni bought it. Im pretty sure that pair has been a flop, i didn't even see it in the new london store. He makes too much money off of these for him to just stop making them i think.

Comment

• midnight
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by snafu View Post
                        rick is a business man, this will probably be an add on to the current range the only one i can see him not producing is the converse esq one for this season he did; oki ni bought it. Im pretty sure that pair has been a flop, i didn't even see it in the new london store. He makes too much money off of these for him to just stop making them i think.
                        I agree with this. I HIGHLY doubt he would discontinue the current version. They're way too much of a staple piece.

Comment

• tsutsu
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by snafu View Post
                          I have to agree, why stop selling something which is still selling season after season?

Re the converse one, seems like oki-ni is already selling out, only left with size 42! It didn't even reach sale so I wonder if that makes them a flop? Perhaps it sold out in the london store as well? But I've not heard anyone talk about it or post photos...hmmm

I'm just tempted to get a pair of these cos they are much easier for daily wear compared to the leather hi, but at that price...yikes

Comment

• DamageX
                            • Dec 2008

Anyone planning on getting these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/RICK-OWENS-X-CHR...lenotsupported

Comment

• Babyshamble
                              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by DamageX View Post
                              I don't liken them at all. Saw them on SF last week.

Comment

• DamageX
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Babyshamble View Post
                                I don't liken them at all. Saw them on SF last week.
                                haha yeah they are pretty hideous.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎