Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nixon
    • Jan 2011

Excellent transaction with jevna back in December (forgot to post till now)! Would highly recommend, communication was great and he even had the jacket dry cleaned before sending it!

Comment

• PoubelleMaBelle
      • Feb 2012

recently dealt with Atom & swrecked; both were courteous/prompt in every way.

thanks again
      Last edited by PoubelleMaBelle; 09-07-2015, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Froberg
        • Sep 2008

I strongly recommend Mikko - excellent seller, fast communication and shipping, and the item was in perfect condition!

Comment

• antenna
          • Jun 2015

Shucks was great, as it seems to be well known here.
          Five stars for everything and really accommodating to my questions and concerns.

Comment

• snafu
            • Apr 2008

miaventura... no end in sight... George Wong, worst buyer ever... never had such a headache over a transaction... partially my fault because i sent boots without a box (which i did apologise for, prior to the boots even arriving, and saying would be sent out asap separately at my own cost)

Would never deal with this person again... my money is still held even though he has both the boots and the box, he wore the boots then, scammed me over some marks that were not there... i offered to compensate to try get some money back, came to an agreement but still left me terrible feedback, and now I'm down over £500... after ebay fees, postage twice: (my fault) , then and trying to send compensation which is now in limbo. As a seller on ebay your fucked

Comment

• melvtrac8
              • Sep 2015

Beware of Hurricane08. If you are dealing with this guy, be aware that most of what he is selling is bought off off Yoox and flipped for 4-5 times the price he got them for. Delisted one of the item which he was conveniently selling at $800+(bought for $150) when asked.

Comment

• ian+
                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by melvtrac8 View Post
                Beware of Hurricane08. If you are dealing with this guy, be aware that most of what he is selling is bought off off Yoox and flipped for 4-5 times the price he got them for. Delisted one of the item which he was conveniently selling at $800+(bought for $150) when asked.
                so what? did he scam you? did you have a bad experience? The fact that he buys something and re sells it at a higher price means absolutely nothing.
                ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• melvtrac8
                  • Sep 2015

Good for you.

Comment

• GucciAmen
                    • Sep 2014

Flawless transaction with sshum88 the other day, boots arrived in remarkable time (delicately-packed as well); condition was fantastic, as stated; questions were answered quickly and descriptively, overall: could not ask for a better experience.

Comment

• gregor
                      • Oct 2014

great trade with hausofblaq the other day. shoes arrived overnight, well packaged, and he was quick to respond and cordial.

Comment

• Jbravo
                        • Feb 2013

Had a great experience in dealing with Eton: very helpful in communication, shipped fast, the item arrived nicely packed and in great condition. One of the best sellers I've ever come across.

Comment

• hausofblaq
                          • Oct 2014

Finished a trade with gregor, shipped quickly and was very pleasant to deal with.

Comment

• eton97
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jbravo View Post
                            Had a great experience in dealing with Eton97: very helpful in communication, shipped fast, the item arrived nicely packed and in great condition. One of the best sellers I've ever come across.
                            Thank you. Also great dealing with you as my buyer. Fast payment, no messing around. Just perfect. And refreshing!
                            you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• woupes
                              • Apr 2011

Had a hassle free transaction with Peasant. Item was as described, fair price and super quick shipping!

Comment

• PoubelleMaBelle
                                • Feb 2012

for a good time, PM Fenix at Stylezeitgeist.com!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎