Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Extreme Mildness
    • Jan 2015

I'll continue the positive note - had a great experience buying from jap808. Communicative, flexible and quick to ship

Comment

• Fenix
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
      So that's what I did with my President's day. I went and visited my high school friend, went to the Rick store, had brunch afterwards, visited INA, chilled at his place in Midtown, and went home. His girlfriend was kind enough to pack me some kalbi jjim for my trek home.
      Sounds like you had a great President's Day in NYC, hanging with friends, visiting the Rick store, and eating good food!

Also:

Wait, I thought Presidents Day was Feb 15th. Odd that you took the jacket to the Rick store that day and they didn't authenticate till the 18th. Authentication usually occurs with the item in hand as an on the spot type of think, no?

Civility is worthless otherwise.
      You should seriously rethink this. Although, for some reason I imagine you are much different to people face to face.
      Originally posted by hausofblaq
      Grow up.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Maybe, although I'm done buying used. Fooled me once, shame on ebay, fooled me twice, shame on me for trusting SZ classifieds. It's not really worth it for Rick save for a few golden-era grails, since he puts out the same stuff or cool new stuff every season and given the abundance of deep discount sales and flash sales/outlets/etc.
        You generalize this forum again, I will throw you the fuck out of here.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DudleyGray
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
          Wait, I thought Presidents Day was Feb 15th. Odd that you took the jacket to the Rick store that day and they didn't authenticate till the 18th. Authentication usually occurs with the item in hand as an on the spot type of think, no?
          I'm not sure why you're so obsessed with making me out to be the scammer here, with accusations of fake photos and questioning the letter screencap, but I'll humor you. They were busy with taking inventory for the new arrivals and didn't have the time to email the PDF until a couple days later.

You should seriously rethink this. Although, for some reason I imagine you are much different to people face to face.
          It goes both ways, some people describe me as 'volatile,' others think I'm the greatest dude. But generally people don't fuck with me in real life like some of you here, and this place brings out the worst in me, so...

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          You generalize this forum again, I will throw you the fuck out of here.
          wouldn't be the worst thing ever. But it's nice to hear that for nostalgia's sake.
          bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• curiouscharles
            • Jan 2008

All's I know's is - if you walk in to my store [this is me imagining we're back in time when I was a career SA] making some random special request like this, you better believe I will get to that "when I'm ready" [ie - five fucking days from now if you're lucky].
            —
            -

Comment

• bukka
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
              All's I know's is - if you walk in to my store [this is me imagining we're back in time when I was a career SA] making some random special request like this, you better believe I will get to that "when I'm ready" [ie - five fucking days from now if you're lucky].
              Yes, pretty fucking obvious.
              Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• Fenix
                • Aug 2010

Just seemed odd to me that you'd authenticate on the spot but wouldn't take the extra 2 minutes to type the letter. I guess retail is much more demanding than tech sales.
                Grow up.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                  • Jan 2008

Just seemed odd to me that you'd authenticate on the spot but wouldn't take the extra 2 minutes to type the letter. I guess retail is much more demanding than tech sales.
                  Normally it wouldn't take long, but it's delivery season, so shit usually be cray [quite cray indeed].
                  —
                  -

Comment

• augustinn
                    • Sep 2013

Also had a quick and pleasant transaction with LeThief.

Thanks!

Comment

• Fenix
                      • Aug 2010

Normally it wouldn't take long, but it's delivery season, so shit usually be cray [quite cray indeed].
                      You da baller nots me...and word is bond.
                      Grow up.

Comment

• nahneun
                        • Feb 2011

Honestly, why crop out the Rick Owens letterhead though? Otherwise, anyone can make a fake screencap using word.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                          • Jul 2013

Out of respect for the store and people who helped me. I don't want people using it for bad; the screencap was just for dramatic effect.
                          bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• sebastian
                            • Feb 2009

It was a pleasure to buy from theaddict!

Comment

• uL7iMa
                              • Oct 2010

Pleasure dealing with Faust, excellent packaging and quick turnaround. Awesome item as well, of course.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Likewise, nice to deal with you!
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎