X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fenix
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by en0rm View Post
    Most of the "customer styles" on the INK IG account are terribble... But this just blows my mind.
    http://instagram.com/p/w8nUb9r_W8/
    They all have that same important accessory though.

Originally posted by hausofblaq
    Grow up.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

I really wish this underlying current of racism tinged with envy against the Chinese would stop. Unless you are all English - then by all means carry on spewing shit as catharsis for your never-healing pining for the lost empire.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• newp
        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by j100000 View Post
        Plus size paul harnden man/lady with pony tails?
        Obviously. I guess it were braids though :)
        I am still thinking of it as a virus media attempt.

Comment

• Fenix
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          I really wish this underlying current of racism tinged with envy against the Chinese would stop. Unless you are all English - then by all means carry on spewing shit as catharsis for your never-healing pining for the lost empire.
          You're fucking joking right...
          Grow up.

Comment

• deltapie
            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by en0rm View Post
            Most of the "customer styles" on the INK IG account are terribble... But this just blows my mind.
            http://instagram.com/p/w8nUb9r_W8/
            I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks a lot of those fits they post aren't that good (quantity over quality I guess), but I think its nice that they do it anyway and have that kind of relation with their clientele.
            "Keep Mr. Saberi healthy — he knows too much

Comment

• nvsnli
              • Mar 2013

I have no idea how you managed to find racism from those posts unless if someone do not like something it automatically becomes racist.

Comment

• nonomomo
                • Oct 2009

^
                I have no idea how you derive that too.
                I guess it's more about the gif in response to the post?? Perhaps what Fenix meant was along the lines of "money can't buy style" etc etc or at least I'd like(hope) to think so. However there is certainly a few other instances in other threads where what Faust states happens.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Just getting tired of automatic accusations that it's the Chinese with a lot of money and little taste that spoil everything. You think the Chinese have no taste? Come to America (or Canada for that matter).
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fenix
                    • Aug 2010

Let me explain my GIF. Ink appears to take "customer style" photos of all of their mega baller clients. Good on them for doing so. I was just stating, the one thing that they all seem to have in common was money not style. Some are quite entertaining, others are not bad at all.

In regards to the racism comment, their heads are all cropped off in the photos. I am unable to discern their race. Assuming only Chinese clients shop at Ink is much more racist than laughing at the mega baller's style.

I'll stay away from the sly envy remark as it would lead me to dig up posts that may make the walls of this glass palace shatter.
                    Grow up.

Comment

• Fenix
                      • Aug 2010

and back to your regularly scheduled programming with this CCP x Rick mash up.

Grow up.

Comment

• Law
                        • Dec 2013

I think the second Kanye/Kim "shot" is rather apt/symbolic/ironic, car crash indeed.

Comment

• schuur
                          • Oct 2013

Just getting tired of automatic accusations that it's the Chinese with a lot of money and little taste that spoil everything.
                          want to point those "accusations" out for me bud? not seeing them

Comment

• grapefruitpop
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by ES3K View Post
                            This is so bad, it hurts. I always had a soft spot for Balmain, but Rousteig should stick to doing Instagram selfies and stop pretending he's a "creative director".
                            Outside of the obviously shitty campaign and models, the clothes are now fucking hideous to match. This particular shirt comes to mind. Looks like a 4.99 shirt from the kids section at WalMart.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by schuur View Post
                              want to point those "accusations" out for me bud? not seeing them
                              Right above your shitty post. I'm not your bud - who the fuck do you think you are?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rickandjulius
                                • Feb 2014

Right above your shitty post. I'm not your bud - who the fuck do you think you are?
                                Maybe uh.... Maybe calm down a little bit. I didn't see any racism towards the Chinese in any of those posts so I don't know where you got that from.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎