Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lmaozedong
    • Jan 2010

the sq x kunk love/hate is still old, but legitimate question sq: if you're so interested in posting here, why don't you make 25 posts elsewhere first and then post in waywt?

Comment

• sq4you
      Banned
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by lmaozedong View Post
      the sq x kunk love/hate is still old, but legitimate question sq: if you're so interested in posting here, why don't you make 25 posts elsewhere first and then post in waywt?
      i considered that but didnt want to make 25 spam posts just to post one valid one. plus, like i said, the pants were a recent purchase.

Comment

• misterpale
        • Apr 2008

in case you don´t have the patience to post 25 reasonable posts to post a valid one you should keep on considering posting your stuff elsewhere and don´t bother the members here..

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

calling the forum's rules retarded and ignoring them is always a great start.

ok back on topic.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• cmitso412
            • Feb 2010

If all you have to offer is spam and pictures of yourself, then you will probably be driven out of here fairly quickly.

Originally posted by sq4you View Post
            i considered that but didnt want to make 25 spam posts just to post one valid one. plus, like i said, the pants were a recent purchase.

Comment

• holger
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by rocknrollnigger View Post
              does it involve a little bit of this?
              do you have no money for a tee???
              Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
              SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• Avantster
                ¤¤¤
                • Sep 2006

Let's keep the shit talking to a minimum, gentlemen.

Originally posted by Lumina View Post
                Not so recent, but one of the last :

Beautiful dress from ss07, 100% silk. I love the fabric, not "silky" and shiny, but very light, almost sheer. The bottom look like a "harem pant" except it's not strapped around the ankle. It's almost totally open in the back, with a strap where the bra is (Yohji thinks about everything ). The way to put it is very unusual too. I have to put my arms into the straps, then close the buttons in the middle of the back to cover the bra, and then wrap the skirt around me and fasten it with the buttons on each side of the hips. I had the straps tailored a little bit, the woman said she had never seen anything like it

I can't wait for an occasion to wear it.
                Simply incredible, Lumina. I love the back and I can imagine the way the pant bottoms would move as you walk, really lovely.
                let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• interest1
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                  Where 2 kop parquet?

Wanna know what's even funnier than a parquet flooring joke?

Two grown men bickering like 7th grade schoolgirls over fa-shun & shopping. That's what.

sain't

Comment

• thehouseofdis
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                    Wanna know what's even funnier than a parquet flooring joke?

Two grown men bickering like 7th grade schoolgirls over fa-shun & shopping. That's what.
                    THE HOUSE OF DIS
                    embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                      I'd rather not shit-up sz, but we argued on styleforum because i wan't a big fan of his posting purchase receipts and images/stories of his fabricated hipster lifestyle, complete with ethipian food and a vespa.
                      is he iSuck junior?
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kunk75
                        Banned
                        • May 2008

^ha. I'll be happy to delete all my posts in this thread in the last two pages, but I'd say not really as isuck is a lot more sincere and he is what he is. This guy just took it upon himself to make assumptions about my life and I couldn't bear to hear any more of his philosophical ramblings on fashion when his opinions date back as far as MMM 2008 and Lanvin 2009. He posted a receipt for his lanvin leather on sf and after that, I had to take an activist approach to my dislike for him.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

it's ok, let's move on.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• owenau1989
                            • Apr 2010

purchase from LVR with 30% off:D

Comment

• JD_May
                              • Apr 2010

SQ has the ability to provoke extreme reactions out of people without trying to. A characteristic seen intermittently on forums.

It occurs to me that SZ might know the answer to this - recently purchased a pair of Yohji boots off Gilt that were described as "cordovan". They don't look much like it to me. Anyone know if they're horse, or actually shell but just don't look like shell, or if Gilt was just plain wrong? I like them either way and needed a black boot but curiosity persists.

In a perfect world you could fuck people without ever giving them a piece of your heart.
                              And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you'll never see again.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                                • Mar 2007

Devoa AW10-11 Cashmere/Wool coat

Was finally able to track down a size 1...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎