No announcement yet.

Your recent purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooh by the way. speaking of leathersss and stuff. I recieved a whole lot of leather yesterday!!!!

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

waywt pics or it didn't happen.
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• as soon as I know what to combine them with hahaha. my god they're everywhere.

best 230 euro spent EVARRR. they're not made at all like the mens version. the leather covering the wedge on these is firmly glued to the sole and wedge, overall feels actually pretty well made. plus i fit a size 41 because of the pull on style the instep is slightly bigger.

Comment

• Dane
          HAMMERTIME
          • Feb 2011

craziness...can't wait to see them in action.
          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• kuugaia
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
            as soon as I know what to combine them with hahaha. my god they're everywhere.

best 230 euro spent EVARRR. they're not made at all like the mens version. the leather covering the wedge on these is firmly glued to the sole and wedge, overall feels actually pretty well made. plus i fit a size 41 because of the pull on style the instep is slightly bigger.
            They heard your complaints and started making shoes that didn't snap in half. Haha.

I also enjoy reading this vegan conversation, but I'm really surprised at the amount of people here who don't find it interesting? Admittedly, I'm more drawn towards the sustainability aspect of this discussion rather than the compassion towards animals (I'm a heartless bastard), but there's something to be learnt here by all. Really. This kind of shit makes me feel a little less stupid, so cheers for all the people who took the time to voice their opinions.

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

^ not uninterested...merely pointing out that this is the wrong thread for the topic.

Comment

• endorphinz
                Banned
                • Jun 2009

seriously, what difference does it make what thread a discussion spawns and evolves in. discussions are spontaneous irl so why do they need to be constrained in an informal forum? I enjoy the multi page tangents that develop seemingly out of nowhere.

besides, if you don't appreciate the 'extraneous' posts it really isn't a big deal to merely skip over them.

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
                  seriously, what difference does it make what thread a discussion spawns and evolves in. discussions are spontaneous irl so why do they need to be constrained in an informal forum? I enjoy the multi page tangents that develop seemingly out of nowhere.

besides, if you don't appreciate the 'extraneous' posts it really isn't a big deal to merely skip over them.
                  If that was the case, why have separate threads at all...why not just have one giant thread of mass confusion? Point is...there was an existing thread for this topic...so why not use it? Some of us like to refer back to older conversations and would like to be able to do so without hunting. If I was looking for ideas for vegan products, I probably wouldn't think of combing through the recent purchases thread.

Comment

• Oasis
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post

I enjoy them too but surely there comes a point where the discussion has taken on a life of it's own, far removed from the original topic. At this point it becomes a little tiresome and would be best if moved by a Moderator into it's own thread; thus allowing the original thread to get back on track and making the interesting discussion easily accessible/searchable for those who wish to continue with it..

Eton97 is right in saying he should expect to see 'recent purchases' in the 'recent purchase thread'. Not a three page discussion on animal and plant rights..
                    Originally posted by christianef
                    u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• endorphinz
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2009

obviously something in THIS thread sparked the discussion here, and like I stated, I enjoy the spontaneity. point is. these tangents don't bother me and if they did, I would just ignore the offending posts.... besides,this tangent had run it's course,as they all do eventually.

btw, I find shitty pics,ya know the ones where you can't see anything, in waywt much more annoying because they serve no purpose whatsoever

carry on with pics of new stuffz

Comment

• cjbreed
                        • Feb 2009

can't we all just agree that...

sorry rilu...its just a joke ok? kidding...
                        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Lane
                          • Aug 2010

haahhaah, their faces are so goofy, so great.

Comment

• casem
                            • Sep 2006

So I got the Plokhov tanker trousers that I was quite excited about, only to discover they run large. Got a size 32 and it's huge in the waist, while I can make it work by tightening the straps the fit is still off everywhere else, too bad I haven't seen a size 30 that made it to sale anywhere because I quite like them. It's weird they run big too, because I bought a button up and it ran VERY small so I thought the rest of the line might be too.
                            music

Comment

• MoFiya
                              • Sep 2007

I don't usually post in here but atm I am so happy this has finally worked out. I have been eyeing these for a long time, however they were sold when they finally hit the sale at the EU. But it seems that the guy who bought am has returned 'em. So I instakopped them this morning.
                              I just hope the sizing turns out right for me
                              I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                              But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Raw
                                • Oct 2009

Lucky you, did you get a notification or something or was it just luck that you checked it again and saw they were available.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎