Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MoFiya
    • Sep 2007

The latter. Although I wrote them a friendly eMail wether they could notify me in case they are expecting a return of these in my size. At least the replied, but simply stating that I should check the homepage :P
    I have dreams of orca whales and owls
    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• cjbreed
      • Feb 2009

wait a minute. that looks like m.a+
      m.a+ is not supposed to go on sale
      where did u buy this and what did i just miss?
      not that i have any money but still...
      dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Oasis
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
        wait a minute. that looks like m.a+
        m.a+ is not supposed to go on sale
        where did u buy this and what did i just miss?
        not that i have any money but still...
        The derbies? They're Vaz Rajan. Pretty nice.
        Originally posted by christianef
        u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• cjbreed
          • Feb 2009

oh. phew!
          well in my defense the resemblance is there. although i'd never seen that model before. obviously :-/
          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• MikeN
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post

I don't usually post in here but atm I am so happy this has finally worked out. I have been eyeing these for a long time, however they were sold when they finally hit the sale at the EU. But it seems that the guy who bought am has returned 'em. So I instakopped them this morning.
            I just hope the sizing turns out right for me
            Fantastic, I love Vaz's shoes.

Comment

• shdws
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
              The latter. Although I wrote them a friendly eMail wether they could notify me in case they are expecting a return of these in my size. At least the replied, but simply stating that I should check the homepage :P
              hi Mofiya!

what..... you actually got a reply from them? I bought a pair of boots from them early last December, which sadly turned out too big and I sent multiple friendly emails to them so I could organise a return.

No reply since........

Am I the only here who got totally stomped on in the face while curled up in a fetal position laying on broken glass against a curb? or does this happen to others as well? What makes it worse is I want to buy more things from them as well .

And now I'm stuck with a new pair of boots that are too big

booo
              Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• munch
                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by shdws View Post
                hi Mofiya!

what..... you actually got a reply from them? I bought a pair of boots from them early last December, which sadly turned out too big and I sent multiple friendly emails to them so I could organise a return.

No reply since........

Am I the only here who got totally stomped on in the face while curled up in a fetal position laying on broken glass against a curb? or does this happen to others as well? What makes it worse is I want to buy more things from them as well .

And now I'm stuck with a new pair of boots that are too big

booo
                this is Antonioli ? I didn't get any response to one of my emails either. and they charged me for Express Shipping (which I chose) but only got standard. asked for a refund - actually got a reply. but nothing really happened since ...

Comment

• shdws
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by munch View Post
                  this is Antonioli ? I didn't get any response to one of my emails either. and they charged me for Express Shipping (which I chose) but only got standard. asked for a refund - actually got a reply. but nothing really happened since ...
                  hi Munch!

Yea its Antonioli! I seriously don't understand how they can't answer simple questions either (I really don't want to continue bombarding them with emails), its such a shame, I mean don't they want business???

What makes it worse is I bought the boots before the sales started and while my item was in transit I noticed the entire site was on sale, so I asked was there a possibility for a discount on my item, cs said he could try to figure something out like discount or store credit this was the last reply from them in December last year.

A note as well, you cannot send an item back to them without their confirmation of acceptance first or they would refuse the delivery (in their terms and conditions), so ye.... stuck with boots too big for me

So did you get your refund? I am thinking of buying more items from them as well! its killing me inside very stupid I am....
                  Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• munch
                    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by shdws View Post
                    hi Munch!

Yea its Antonioli! I seriously don't understand how they can't answer simple questions either (I really don't want to continue bombarding them with emails), its such a shame, I mean don't they want business???

What makes it worse is I bought the boots before the sales started and while my item was in transit I noticed the entire site was on sale, so I asked was there a possibility for a discount on my item, cs said he could try to figure something out like discount or store credit this was the last reply from them in December last year.

A note as well, you cannot send an item back to them without their confirmation of acceptance first or they would refuse the delivery (in their terms and conditions), so ye.... stuck with boots too big for me

So did you get your refund? I am thinking of buying more items from them as well! its killing me inside very stupid I am....
                    hi!

yeah hmm I don't really know what's going on over at antonioli...
                    that sucks.

I paid for express shipping to get the jacket faster but nope... standard shipping, still charge for express. should have asked for full shipping refund for the delay caused by them ...
                    haven't gotten any refund yet no.

Comment

• MoFiya
                      • Sep 2007

We already had that kind of discussion. I didn't get a reply for them on another eMail either. In case I want to return the shoes, I will just call them.
                      But yeah, everything sounds pretty lame (@munch).
                      I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                      But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• shdws
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by munch View Post
                        hi!

yeah hmm I don't really know what's going on over at antonioli...
                        that sucks.

I paid for express shipping to get the jacket faster but nope... standard shipping, still charge for express. should have asked for full shipping refund for the delay caused by them ...
                        haven't gotten any refund yet no.
                        hi Munch!

Yea its like Antonioli just doesn't like giving out cs or help I guess? There was one time where I got heaps of help from them like early last year, but I don't think that person works there anymore.

you getting no refund = , me getting no refund = , no reply for letting me return an item =

my temptations to buy from them again = and

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

the only problem I've had a couple of times has been slow response / having to send a question twice before getting answers. otherwise, they've sorted things out.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• shdws
                            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                            the only problem I've had a couple of times has been slow response / having to send a question twice before getting answers. otherwise, they've sorted things out.
                            hi Lowrey!

interesting, I do follow up emails to them, but no more than 2 because I can understand they wouldn't want to be bombarded with mail. Wonder what happens if I just send the boots back without them replying to my email, I have tried contacting them....hmmmm

Comment

• hurhur
                              • Jan 2011

been a long time coming.

Juun J.

for my girl

Comment

• some japanese textile for bargain prices.

a maru obi in pure silk, from the 20's

to go with my kimonos

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎