X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

what's the cost of the dual layered shirts? i really like them, but i bet it's more than i'm willing to pay at the moment.
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

Yea man, they definitely aren't cheap, $370 to be exact from A. I thought I could get a deal from across the pond.....but nope! My plan was foiled.
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• analog
        • Dec 2006

How much was that beanie? It could very well be my first RO item :D

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

[quote user="analog"]How much was that beanie? It could very well be my first RO item :D
          [/quote]

$190. Cashmere. I need something to cover my hair while I'm trying to grow it out (again). I hate the in between stage....

Comment

• ddohnggo
            • Oct 2006

got these number (n)ine black jeans. i needed a pair of black jeans. we'll see if they even fit...

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

Those are great great jeans Joey!

Alan Bilzerian had them a ways back... the design was so perfect but the legs sooooo slim [:'(]

Hope they fit you mate. Again, awesome jeans

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Nice purchases Cas! Bring on the RO... I highly recommend one of the tees in Dust. It's just such a unique and distinctly RO color (it's actually the one that is essentially sold out at RO Paris in short sleeve already too!)

Again, thanks guys for the well wishes. Today was the official first day of classes... not so bad although they covered all the material that I did in one semester for a course in college in 2 hours. Hehehe, that was fun. Some people are still in shock from that lecture. Gonna hit the library tonight!

Definitely going minimalist for the apartment. The downside is that many apts in San Antonio are carpeted so quite frankly the CCP belt rug looks a bit odd on the beige carpet but I'm just going to go ahead and continue furnishing the apartment as if the floor was bare concrete hehehe. I'll definitely have photos up once everything is in its place!

Thanks to the magic of the internet/craigslist, the futon was purchased for a paltry $750 shipped, plasma tv for $800ish shipped and the washer/dryer for $300 for the set. Less than a RO leather jacket at full price!

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Those are great great jeans Joey!

Alan Bilzerian had them a ways back... the design was so perfect but the legs sooooo slim [:'(]

Hope they fit you mate. Again, awesome jeans

[/quote]

thanks albert. i'm also afraid that the legs will be ridiculously slim. that might be my downfall with these jeans.

also, congrats on med school. i'm sure it'll be tough, but rewarding.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

RO shirts sold out at the store already? fuck, I wonder what they'll have left when I'm there in a month or so :P

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="mike b"]

RO shirts sold out at the store already? fuck, I wonder what they'll have left when I'm there in a month or so :P

[/quote]

It's possible that they restock... I was there a few weeks ago and it was the week after fashion week so... most items in the small sizes were gone. Definitely the black, white and dust short sleeve tees were all gone in XS/S sizes. Dust was mostly sold out in all sizes for the short sleeve tees. I can't really confirm what else they have though. I hope they have stuff left for you! I'm sure they will... after all, it's the flagship!

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

Hey Albert, so did the dual layered shirts come in a short sleeve version as well? Or you talking about the standard s/s tees?

I plan on getting one in dust too (actually, that's the color I was about to order from RO Paris before I found out no VAT deduction and high shipping cost!), but I guess I'll wait and see if Barneys or AB orders them.
                        Mike, I'm only guessing, but the jist I got from RO Paris is they will re stock some of the stuff like tees later on. They are still waiting for a bunch of things like some of the jackets and knit wear as well.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

I hope they close for wholeAugust and open just when I get there with lots of new stock waiting =D

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• LEWisMe
                            • Jul 2007

hello.

Been spending a bit this month... but it's hard to say no to Aloha Rag's sales.

Kosmetique Label shirt and pea coat:

Ann Demeulemeester hoodie and tank:

Marc Jacobs x Vans, Pure Blue Japan XX-007, & Skull S5010XX:

"Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead." Rick Owens

Comment

• Avantster
                              ¤¤¤
                              • Sep 2006

Nice pickups LEWisME, how are you finding the the Kosmetique peacoat and shirt?

Been wanting to get my hands on some Kanya Miki forever.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Tiger
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2006

great Cas! same RO purchases as moi - except the beanie and got the s/s in dust.

my recents:
                                - luc long rise cotton pants
                                - undercover wool trousers from kompressorkev
                                - dior homme mc hammer pants
                                - kenzo minami tshirts
                                - 4gig iphone

also will be buying the ccp x atelier suit from my friend after he comes back from his vacation.
                                sold out in 46, btw.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎