X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JetLag
    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Greatwilliam View Post
    I have recently bought a Lather Jacket :)
    I had a ceasar salad for lunch, I start to have white hairs on my chest and balls, I love watching videos of dancing obese asian children on youtube (it makes me laugh) . Maybe we could be friends.
    Originally posted by danman
    If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
      • Oct 2009

/\

-----------------------------------------------
      "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• eton97
        • Dec 2008

Don't usually post a 'lol'
        But that was fucking funny
        you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

lmao

nothing beats a good ol Lather Jacket!
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Warg
            • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
            you take that sail off i swear to god i'll fucking kill you
            this isn't a threat homie it's a promise
            ps they're completely different boots

what is the "sail"? the piece of leather coming down?
            i just don t want it to look to feminin and or excessive... (well for that it s too late) but I ll see maybe i ll like it :)

Keep you posted

P.S: I love to modify my clothing. paint on Owens hoodie and coat, Paint on Margiela Sneakers, cuting pieces off of just wear it as something completely different (belting a button shirt around the waist instead of just wearing it...) well i like to have fun lol

Comment

• cjbreed
              • Feb 2009

dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Dane
                HAMMERTIME
                • Feb 2011

'bout sums it up
                i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• messenoire
                  • Nov 2009

a few recent purchases
                  from left:

1. julius ss09 twill blazer - size 2 - fits a 44/46 spot on. it's a very lightweight blazer and perfect for any season really. the sleeves are a bit shorter than recent iterations and i really do like that since i have the blazer right below with the extra long sleeves.
                  2. julius fw11 raffia balzer - size 2 - beautiful sheen to this thing. it completes a suit twice over since i have 2 of the pants that go with it and it looks like there is a hat in the same material for ss13 that i want to buy. the sleeves fit quite long and the blazer is a bit roomier than the previously mentioned blazer but my guess is that it's made for winter layering and to go with the silhouette of the halo collection.
                  3. rick owens drkshdw ss09 or 10? waxed black grosgrain jacket - size small - fits kind of tight around the chest but not too tight. the waxed grosgrain is my favorite non leather material from rick and i've been looking for it for quite some time. i only wish i hadn't sold my black grosgrain aircuts but they were a size too small, if anyone has a 29/30 in the black grosgrain aircuts i will buy them right now, and i sadly had to sell them. extra long sleeves and perfect for fall layering.
                  4. rick owens drkshdw full zip hoodie (not sure the season) - xs - i was told to size down and that xs was the only size for me and reluctantly i followed the instructions and they were absolutely correct. the xs fits like a size 46. i actually got this one from yoox with the winter discount as i borderline obsessively stalk rick on yoox for the gems that pop up like this one. perfect hoodie as i sadly parted ways with my bbs hoodie that i coveted so much but i actually like this one better. i wear it a lot under the grosgrain jacket.
                  Last edited by messenoire; 12-04-2012, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• HWith
                    • May 2007

Seriously, people should follow a few simpe guide lines in this thread:

1: DON'T use store pictures - take your own. And let us actually see what you bought.

2: PLEASE state designer, season, where you got it from etc. Posting a picture is great, but don't assume everyone knows the piece - it would be nice if people could actually look it up if they found it interesting.

3: WRITE your personal opinion - did it fit as expected, do you like the material or are you disappointed?

If people followed these 3 very simple steps above this thread would be a thousand times better and more useful.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Agreed. It would share that you care about the garment as an example of good design instead of just flaunting shit.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rider
                        eyes of the world
                        • Jun 2009

Visnu, that is one fantastic obscur leather.

Comment

• HWith
                          • May 2007

While I've always liked Obscur leathers from a purely visual/aesthetic point of view, I never could wear them myself. They were simply too much over-the-top for me. The current season leathers are, as some people have previously stated, more mature and toned down, and I love them. I tried some Obscur leathers recently and the fit is great, leather is nice and they're also a bit longer than RO's leathers, which I quite like. People should check them out when they get the chance!

Comment

• Patroklus
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2011

i bought the veil beanie & it made me realize my nose is crooked & too big & i will neva be pretty like the models
                            fukk u rick
                            also it came from the corner with a broken strand and i almost broke another one the first time i took it off
                            oh well, still like it, gonna keep it
                            no pics cuz nose

Comment

• HWith
                              • May 2007

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                              my nose is crooked & too big
                              Sounds like someone I know ...

Don't feel bad, please post pics. I've been wanting to see what it looks like 'in real life' ...

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                                • Jan 2011

i actually quite dislike the obscur leathers, the hook closure cardigan types and the somewhat overstyle (imo) zippers on a lot of them. That one is not so bad but it is not so great, eternal is getting at that you're not doing anything more tahn posting a pic. no comments on the leather, the fit, impressions... just. yknow. posting a pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎