• Show
Clear All
  • Icarium
    • Oct 2010

wow that forme coat looks amazing.

Comment

• kurta
      • Jun 2014

A1923 / Augusta / A Diciannoveventitre Derby (Verdi)

I've been on a bit of a footwear kick, my favorite acquisition of which is this pair of A Diciannoveventitre / A1923 / Augusta derbies, in verdi. They're a sensational sort of green -- the leather was colored bone first, then green, to give it that incredibly unique tonality. I've abstained from green in my closet for a long time; leave it to Simone Cecchetto to change that with his radical leather work. You'd be surprised how many things green goes with, if you hit it right, as Simone clearly did with this pair. Hails to H. Lorenzo in Los Angeles for stocking this beauty, and getting it on my feet. (Took this photo just before I had the soles and heels vibramed.)

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

/\ Cool. Yeah, the right shade of olive can be a good thing. Same with eggplant and other deep, rich colors. Glad you are able to pull this off.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Senpai View Post
          Incredibly envious of those M.A backzips. I'd say those are my favorite zipped boots on the market. They're so nice in person too. Looking forward to seeing some outfits with those.
          Thank you. For my taste m.a.+ makes the best footwear on the market, period. There is just something about the last that gives it just the right shape all around and I like that it's neither polished nor distressed. Now going to start saving money for the m.a.+ derbies.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cavagal_marche
            • Jan 2014

@Faust Are the IS and L&F footwear made in the same factory as Ma+ ?

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by cavagal_marche View Post
              @Faust Are IS, L&F made in the same factory as Ma+ ?
              I have no idea.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Icarium
                • Oct 2010

Wow those green derbies are some of the best a1923 has ever put out.

Comment

• Fuuma
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  Gonna look like an adult this winter.

Forme d'Expression wool/hemp coat

This looks great, long wool coats in winter are the only way to go, can't stand to go all sporty.
                  Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                  http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• magic
                    • Feb 2009

m.a.+ backzips

Nice E. I wonder how you will wearing it as Ive seen with the lining folded down and it looks great as well
                    Focusing on object details

Comment

• tong1801
                      • Oct 2012

Nice pick up Faust. Both look incredibly nice, waiting for a fit pic from you

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by magic View Post
                        Nice E. I wonder how you will wearing it as Ive seen with the lining folded down and it looks great as well
                        To me the folded down upper looks a bit too Three Musketeers. I am going to wear them as an adult would, with the pant leg over .

I guess y'all have to wait 4 months for a WAYWT This weather makes me want to wear nothing.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gawkrodger
                          • Jun 2013

Both the Forme Coat and M.A.+ boots are great.

would be interested to see the coat from the back. Those articulated elbows or just cosmetic?

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by gawkrodger View Post
                            Both the Forme Coat and M.A.+ boots are great.

would be interested to see the coat from the back. Those articulated elbows or just cosmetic?
                            No dart is purely cosmetic, especially at any point where the body curves, so I don't really understand what you mean by articulated in this case.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BSR
                              • Aug 2008

Thank you. For my taste m.a.+ makes the best footwear on the market, period. There is just something about the last that gives it just the right shape all around and I like that it's neither polished nor distressed. Now going to start saving money for the m.a.+ derbies.
                              that's a tenable position indeed! i thought you were already equipped with the backzip boots though...
                              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                                that's a tenable position indeed! i thought you were already equipped with the backzip boots though...
                                Those are more of a greyish hue and lower in height.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎