X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jap808
      • Dec 2012

Nice argumentation DNHT!

As for me, some new and not-so-new buying:

I'm back from Berlin with this pair of BBS vynil treated P4 that I've been loving for so long: this is the black AW15 version. Also tried the SS16 version in grey, but -you know- black is the new black ;)
      I love the shape and the treatment: still wondering why P14 are so hard-to-find... Fabric is stretchy, quite "thin" compared to heavy cotton used in other pants.

Then, this 2 Lumen et Umbra t-shirt that pairs perfectly with coated/treated/vynil pants (like Memphis or the aforementioned P14).
      I really love this printed tees.

Last, BBS leather vest + cardigan that I got some times ago: I still can't help loving the olive/military green of last summer collection.
      Last edited by jap808; 05-15-2016, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• DudleyGray
        • Jul 2013

^Looks great. I would particularly be interested in how the styling works out on the last piece. And even more generally speaking, there are so many good pieces in this thread that don't ever make it to WAYWT.
        bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• jap808
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
          ^Looks great. I would particularly be interested in how the styling works out on the last piece. And even more generally speaking, there are so many good pieces in this thread that don't ever make it to WAYWT.
          Thanks Dudley: I think the BBS leather works well in both ways, with "lining" or without (for a more rugged look).

My main "problem" with WAYWT is that I save my best look for goin' out at night, so -in the dark- my phone's pics will be horrendous...
          Also, my wife hates to shoot photos and my friend will call me crazy if I'd ask them

Comment

• r3dbarr0n1
            • Jul 2015

I'm back from Berlin with this pair of BBS vynil treated P14 that I've been loving for so long: this is the black AW15 version. Also tried the SS16 version in grey, but -you know- black is the new black ;)
            I love the shape and the treatment: still wondering why P14 are so hard-to-find... Fabric is stretchy, quite "thin" compared to heavy cotton used in other pants.

NICE! I have the same pair from FW15 and I recently picked up the black SS16 version from darklands. I find these to be better fitting and more comfortable than the P13. Also I noticed you wrote P14 I think you meant P4 because the P14 have a hand stitch detail on the side and around the crotch area.

Comment

• jap808
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by r3dbarr0n1 View Post
              NICE! I have the same pair from FW15 and I recently picked up the black SS16 version from darklands. I find these to be better fitting and more comfortable than the P13. Also I noticed you wrote P14 I think you meant P4 because the P14 have a hand stitch detail on the side and around the crotch area.
              Yes, I remember your post about your FW P4 (not P14, sorry but I keep confusing them...): been looking for this since then
              I prefer P4 on P13, too. Probably because the P4 fitting (drop crotch, slim calves) works better than P13 on me: makes me slimmer, since it hides my "big" thighs.
              Also tried the black SS16 P4 that you bought: really nice!

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I have not had a holy grail in a long time before this came along. Been lusting over it for almost a year and finally scored yesterday at the CDG market market sale.

noir by kei ninomiya duffle coat.
                metal ring binding (by hand) instead of thread on all seams.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jap808
                  • Dec 2012

Damn: nice!

I think many of us would see a fit pic, if possible...

Comment

• rider
                    eyes of the world
                    • Jun 2009

Wow. that's excellent!

Comment

• HugAndWug
                      • Aug 2014

Out of curiosity how does it sound when moving? Can you hear the metal pieces or no?

Comment

• aussy
                        • Jul 2011

You bad boy, you. Was about to ask in the other thread what piece you picked up. Hopefully all of the Noir pieces get picked up so that we can see them out in the world.

Comment

• rider
                          eyes of the world
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by HugAndWug View Post
                          Out of curiosity how does it sound when moving? Can you hear the metal pieces or no?
                          I have the dress version and it does not come with sound effects just visual.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by rider View Post
                            I have the dress version and it does not come with sound effects just visual.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
                              • Sep 2006

lol
                              music

Comment

• DNHT
                                • Dec 2015

Following the brief exchange above about GBS, I was in Hostem yesterday and thought I would try on the 'Gainsbourg' jacket and the matching high-waisted trousers - thinking that I might buy one of them. It was one of those rare times when you put something on and you're just humming with how good it is. So they both came home with me...

[IMG][/IMG]

By the way, the GBS womenswear that Hostem has is beautiful: some of the fabrics Geoffrey has used are like nothing I've seen before.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎