• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by matglenn View Post
    @faust gorgeous jacket! I can imagine the weight of the metal components would make the lightweight poplin material very fluid!
    Thanks, guys. Yes, it weights the piece down nicely when the front zipper is opened, but when it's closed it fits like a jacket.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• skavant
      • Sep 2014

Picked up these beauty at Lift while spending time in Tokyo

CUL-PTC/12
      Last edited by skavant; 07-23-2016, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• tapchung
        • Oct 2013

Originally posted by skavant View Post
        Picked up these beauty at Lift while spending time in Tokyo

CUL-PTC/12
        These look really nice, love the scarring pattern on the reversed horse! The color is 12 but wish the pic would accurately show what the color actually looks like.

Comment

• yubbermax
          • Jun 2014

Finally got my hands on a pair of Rick combats

Comment

• raden92
            • Jul 2016

Last items that I purchased is Vans Nintendo Stussy Undefeated :)

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by raden92 View Post
              You are definitely on the wrong forum. Read first and find out what the forum is about. You might be better off on SuperFuture.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jimmycs
                • Mar 2014

Originally posted by raden92 View Post
                Major misunderstanding ? Or intentional ?

Comment

• JCDchameleon
                  • Aug 2016

Picked up a CDG shirt while in Tokyo a couple weeks ago. Wasn't able to find much on it but the text matches that used on the advertising campaigns for all of CDG's guerrilla stores. I'm assuming this one was sold originally at one of the Hong Kong stores. Really interested in whether different versions exist for all of the other stores that were opened in other cities as I think it would really make for an interesting set to own.

Comment

• nyarkies
                    • Feb 2012

ESDE bags

I believe this needs to be shared here as well. I got this a few weeks ago, probably a little over a month. Got this commissioned from ESDE bags. It's a briefcase in reverse shell cordovan. Really pleased with the work and communication from Ronny. The whole process was a breeze.

Comment

• blackdeath
                      • Apr 2016

i took advantage of that yoox sale and got 2 bbs tees labeled as "womens short dresses" for pretty cheap there's a bunch of good lost n found on yoox right now for dirt cheap as well.

Comment

• 13we2
                        • Sep 2015

Originally posted by blackdeath View Post
                        i took advantage of that yoox sale and got 2 bbs tees labeled as "womens short dresses" for pretty cheap there's a bunch of good lost n found on yoox right now for dirt cheap as well.
                        I think they are for women... The photos look weird though... What happened to all the tags?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by nyarkies View Post
                          I believe this needs to be shared here as well. I got this a few weeks ago, probably a little over a month. Got this commissioned from ESDE bags. It's a briefcase in reverse shell cordovan. Really pleased with the work and communication from Ronny. The whole process was a breeze.

Nicely constructed bag. The only thing I would say is that this is NOT shell cordovan. It might be reverse horse, but is not shell. Just so you're aware.
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• byhand
                            • Dec 2011

Chinorlz, you sound certain. How can you tell it isn't shell cordovan? Couldn't it simply be a lower grade purposefully to exploit the mottled coloration and marks?

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by byhand View Post
                              Chinorlz, you sound certain. How can you tell it isn't shell cordovan? Couldn't it simply be a lower grade purposefully to exploit the mottled coloration and marks?
                              I think cordovan simply does not come in pieces that large, but I'll let Albert speak for himself.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by byhand View Post

Cordovan is horse backside. the shell portion
                                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎