X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djrajio
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

Not fashion related but picked up some Asics Gel DS-Trainer XI's. I can't wait to try these out next week on my cruise!

Comment

• goethe
      • Oct 2006

what a great jacket! looks nice on as well. happy birthday!

Comment

• deuxmille
        • Nov 2006

Happy birthday Faust! That jacket is great :)

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Thanks, guys. I also had to pass on a gorgeous pair of dress pants by Rag & Bone, because they were a little small on me. I have to say, they have some cool pieces here and there. These pants were jet black, done in woven wool, and were really well constructed. They were mere $100 on sale.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• xcoldricex
            • Sep 2006

faust, how much did you end up paying for the RO jacket if you don't mind me asking? i might pick it up tomorrow if the price is right...

Comment

• tweeds
              • Sep 2006

Faust - sounds like a great deal on those Rag & Bones and nice presents! i've always wanted a pair of their jeans and now it seems like the rest of their stuff is worth getting as well! pity about the living in Singapore, it really limits the opportunities to get stuff like this at great prices...

from my recent trip to bangkok:

japanese designed and thai made - anyone has any clue who this guy might be? Ken Nakamura, the tag says...but i can't find out anything about him. love the black accents and the short length; when i tried the shirt on i was wearing my apc jeans and it goes perfectly with the look.

SITE | TWITTER

Comment

• xcoldricex
                • Sep 2006

wow, that's all you came out of bangkok with? :) i was tempted to buy the natural indigo sandals at that same store - i haven't heard of him either, but the stuff seemed pretty "standard japanese indigo" stuff. i ended up buying a few hand dyed natural indigo stuff from a hilltribe in vietnam. pretty cool stuff...

Comment

• mesh
                  • Dec 2006

[quote user="Faust"]Thanks, guys. I also had to pass on a gorgeous pair of dress pants by Rag & Bone, because they were a little small on me. I have to say, they have some cool pieces here and there. These pants were jet black, done in woven wool, and were really well constructed. They were mere $100 on sale.
                  [/quote]

Comment

• mesh
                    • Dec 2006

[quote user="Faust"]Thanks, guys. I also had to pass on a gorgeous pair of dress pants by Rag & Bone, because they were a little small on me. I have to say, they have some cool pieces here and there. These pants were jet black, done in woven wool, and were really well constructed. They were mere $100 on sale.
                    [/quote]

I love those pants, I might pick them up in light greyif they get marked down again. The selvage rb6s are amazing.

Comment

• nairb49
                      • Dec 2006

Happy Belated Birthday Faust!

Raj-These are excellent shoes.I have had the same pair thrice over. Granted, they're more geared toward racing asopposed to hardcore training, but you I can't get enough of them.

[quote user="djrajio"]Not fashion related but picked up some Asics Gel DS-Trainer XI's. I can't wait to try these out next week on my cruise!

[/quote]

Comment

• djrajio
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="nairb49"]
                        Raj-These are excellent shoes.I have had the same pair thrice over. Granted, they're more geared toward racing asopposed to hardcore training, but you I can't get enough of them.
                        [/quote]
                        Ironic how the name is "Trainer" though right? Yeah I know the cushioning on the front is thinner and the shoe is lighter to gear towards racing. I don't expect these to last more than a season. I actually ran my first ever marathon in a pair of DS Trainers and since was a New Balance fanatic. Decided to try the Asics again! Great to hear others love the shoe.

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

Finally picked up the green Cloak work shirt from the Cloak store.

Thier phone order process is very simple and quick, I am stoked.
                          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• bakla
                            • Oct 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Finally picked up the green Cloak work shirt from the Cloak store.

Thier phone order process is very simple and quick, I am stoked.

[/quote]

Did you inquire about those pants you wanted?

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

Nope, I figured I spent enough on the shirt. But once some stuff of mine sells on ebay, then they will be getting another call from me. :)

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Jorge Hache
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="casem83"]Got my Ann D. stuff from LVR today, and I must say it's all beautiful! I'm quickly becoming a convert. I was nervous that I might be an XS instead of a S in her clothes but these three items are perfect. The jacket is really nice, fitted around the torso and flairs out a bit at the bottom and the hood is huge, the material is cool too 94% cotton 6% metallic. The diamond sweater is one of her wispy barely-there fabrics but it's still quite fitted, definitely need an undershirt though because it leaves nothing to the imagination without one (I laughed out loud when I tried it on alone). And the tee is cool, didn't realize it has those cartoony skull things (like on the badges) all over the back in gold fabric paint, kind of "arts and crafty" but still cool. If I can get my half broken camera working I'll post something in WAYT.[/quote]

Saw casem picture in the wwt thread and it help me to decide on the ann d jacket, i love it since saw it on the catwalk but had doubts about the fit, andwas expensive, then i saw it on my size and 50% discount on lvr but still had doubts, but when i saw the picture on wwt i totally decide to buy it, can't wait to wear it...thanx casem!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎