LTH

spivvy

佐々木與市

Comment

• kira
      • Mar 2008

say hello to Kira's new beautiful Margiela friends

Stressed Out Kira = Impulse Shopping

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
        • Nov 2007

That's a dooooope jacket mass. Please post a fit pic. And those are gorgeous shoes Kira. I need to cop some of those for the old lady.
        LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• kira
          • Mar 2008

Thanks aka. they have a mid calf boot version as well in a tan color.

I left before i got into more trouble... The SA was very sweet and the perfect enabler

Comment

• Avantster
            ¤¤¤
            • Sep 2006

Those are great, kira! Where did you get them?
            I don't remember seeing them before, are they current season?
            let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• kira
              • Mar 2008

f/w08 at the Margiela store here in NYC- which is about 3 blocks from my house they had some really nice pants too...

Edit: they only had a couple pairs left, i think another 37 and maybe a few 36 but that was all. they had a yellowish color too, but not keen on yellow.

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

Nice shoes Kira, but i always wonder how women can walk in such deforming shells without breaking the feet...at least it looks good. Comfort comes last, no?
                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Beautiful shuz, kira. I love the color and the leather wrapped heel.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kira
                    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                    Nice shoes Kira, but i always wonder how women can walk in such deforming shells without breaking the feet...at least it looks good. Comfort comes last, no?
                    actually the leather is as soft as butter so they are not terrible and actually pretty comfortable relatively speaking. wearing them out tonight to walk 20 blocks for the first their journey, maybe not such a good thing in hind sight, as i have blisters now but could not resist.

for the most part you will see me in flat shoes or short heels when i am around so for me comfort is usually first. you will never see me in stiletto's, not enough stability for my dancer feet...

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

But your dancer feet should be quite strong compared to my flatfeet which need orthopedical insoles...haha. Lucky me that i am not a girl and dont have to wear such intimidating items...

Anyway, would love to see some pics of those dancer feet on WAYWT...i can also post my feet (but i dont think that the world was waiting for such a pic)...:)

Comment

• kira
                        • Mar 2008

i was just talking to this woman today about feet and heels- she has worn a life of high heels-
                        she said that dancers have a longer stretched achilles tendon. so while our feet have strength it is a different strength. dancers wobble a ton in skinny heeled shoes. i thought it was just me... she said she has known many dancers that have the same problem...and they have to wear shorter heels or thicker heels. so i am looking into this idea...

EDIT: pics when my blisters heal

Comment

• maldoror
                          • Jun 2007

although it may be redundant at this point, fucking beautiful shoes kira. unfortunately, my girl doesn't wear heals (and good thing too, because she'd be that many inches taller than me )

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by maldoror View Post
                            although it may be redundant at this point, fucking beautiful shoes kira. unfortunately, my girl doesn't wear heals (and good thing too, because she'd be that many inches taller than me )
                            HAWT!
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theaddict
                              • Apr 2008

I guess the muscle build is as different as with swimmers and 100m runners...anyway, nice shoes.

BTW can someone let me know how to use the Emoticons with this new surface, cant find it...

Comment

• Avantster
                                ¤¤¤
                                • Sep 2006

theaddict, here.

Originally posted by kira View Post
                                f/w08 at the Margiela store here in NYC- which is about 3 blocks from my house they had some really nice pants too...

Edit: they only had a couple pairs left, i think another 37 and maybe a few 36 but that was all. they had a yellowish color too, but not keen on yellow.
                                Ah-ha, thanks. Love how they're wrapped in leather. I really like the shape as well. The previous season booties with the sliced leather were awesome. Been hunting for a pair on sale for my gf for a while.
                                let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎