X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

Thaaaaanks Avantster!!! Somehow i missed that part
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Yan
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Karasu View Post
      got 3 pairs of glasses recently

LTH

spivvy

佐々木與市
      The bottom ones are great. Any online stockists?

Comment

• LEWisMe
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Yan View Post
        The bottom ones are great. Any online stockists?
        You can get them here: http://www.haruta.com/sasaki-yoiti.htm

I still haven't been able to find my exact pair save for the place that a$$ raped me in Vancouver this past weekend. I paid a $145 "mark up" for mine. :( I guess that's the price of being able to try them on and get exactly what you want. Factor in cost of international shipping and possibly US Customs taxes (been tagged before for stuff from Japan) and the "mark up" isn't too terrible. Can you tell I'm really trying hard to make myself feel better.... :(

Karasu - did you find them at a store in the US? If so, mind sharing where and how much? Thanks! We're glasses cousins! =P

Last edited by LEWisMe; 09-05-2008, 10:12 AM.
        "Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead." Rick Owens

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

I think they're stocked at spectacles for humans in SF as well.
          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• LEWisMe
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
            I think they're stocked at spectacles for humans in SF as well.
            I briefly took a look at their site and the brands they carry but sadly these brands aren't part of their inventory. :(

Thanks for the tip though!
            "Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead." Rick Owens

Comment

• Yan
              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by LEWisMe View Post

I still haven't been able to find my exact pair save for the place that a$$ raped me in Vancouver this past weekend. I paid a $145 "mark up" for mine. :( I guess that's the price of being able to try them on and get exactly what you want. Factor in cost of international shipping and possibly US Customs taxes (been tagged before for stuff from Japan) and the "mark up" isn't too terrible. Can you tell I'm really trying hard to make myself feel better.... :(

Karasu - did you find them at a store in the US? If so, mind sharing where and how much? Thanks! We're glasses cousins! =P

wish I could read japanese

Comment

• LEWisMe
                • Jul 2007

Use Bable Fish to translate the page. Gets you some idea of what's going on.

Comment

• mass
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                  That's a dooooope jacket mass. Please post a fit pic. And those are gorgeous shoes Kira. I need to cop some of those for the old lady.
                  here's a quick/ugly fit pic i took the other day... it actually fits a lot better in person imo! it fits just the way i wanted it to...

Comment

• theetruscan
                    • Jan 2008

I briefly took a look at their site and the brands they carry but sadly these brands aren't part of their inventory. :(

Thanks for the tip though!
                    I know they have spivvy. You may need to call Dimitri though. Their website is an atrocity.
                    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• sam_tem
                      • Apr 2007

picked this up last week even though i really shouldn't have so i'll have to see if i don't put it up for sale in a month. it's a great jacket though.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

/\ Hey, how come you didn't buy mine?! :-(
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ccp gitter shirt? making up that description because it sounds cool, but it's white cotton version of the same fabric. pics eventually.

Comment

• Karasu
                            • Sep 2008

yep i like that pair too but i had a similar pair before (same shape, co-labelled with akm) which was too narrow for me :(

i purchased all from japan, and the last pair was from the site your posted...

Yan, i think you could contact a proxy to get a pair.

Comment

• drexl
                              • Sep 2006

So far this month:

Carpe Diem grey crushed leather shirt (thanks Albert)
                              Julius waxed/twist jeans (thanks Docintheory), wrap cardi (thanks Yan), fingerless gloves
                              Drksdhw black waxed berlins (thanks Sinnah)
                              Robert Geller feather bracelet
                              MA+ slim wishbone belt

Comment

• sam_tem
                                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                /\ Hey, how come you didn't buy mine?! :-(
                                i saw you listed yours, but i had actually purchased this one off ebay before yours had been listed. i also needed a size M so i would have had to pass anyhow. someone should definitely pick yours up though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎