• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

8G is on sale today.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      8G is on sale today.
      New 8g 229. 16g 299, 32g 399.
      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

It's still ain't no iPhone.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          It's still ain't no iPhone.
          That's why I have one. iPhone can suck it.
          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• ahlefeldt
            • May 2008

I really dis-like Iphone.. It's way too big and fancy for my use.

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ahlefeldt View Post
              I really dis-like Iphone.. It's way too big and fancy for my use.
              too big? The thing is TINY!

As for the iTouch, there are 3rd party apps that let you link up through Skype and other VoIPs so you can actually make phone calls on the iTouch if you're on wifi. Pretty sick.
              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                too big? The thing is TINY!
                tiny?!? its definately bigger than many other high-end cellphones, its thin, but still quite tall and wide. I think its over a centimeter higher and wider than my nokia e66, which makes a big difference in the pocket.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

/\ True - one of the main reasons I'm not getting one.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

that and fingerprints on the screen, they'd drive me crazy
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• docintheory
                      • May 2008

I have an Ipod touch so the allure of the iphone has pretty much waned. I am holding out for the Nokia N96 - anybody from Europe or Asia get a chance to play with it yet?

Comment

• reborn
                        • Aug 2008

Dell Mini 9

Is anyone considering getting one...I am not sure...I might make it a b-day present to myself in a couple of months. Thoughts.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                          tiny?!? its definately bigger than many other high-end cellphones, its thin, but still quite tall and wide. I think its over a centimeter higher and wider than my nokia e66, which makes a big difference in the pocket.
                          Sorry, thin is what I was thinking... haven't had a problem with it fitting into my pocket. That's been the problem with most classic cell phones... they may be small but they're like a little brick stretching your pants out hehe

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                            Sorry, thin is what I was thinking... haven't had a problem with it fitting into my pocket. That's been the problem with most classic cell phones... they may be small but they're like a little brick stretching your pants out hehe
                            dude, those days are gone. All the phones at the stores are razr thin nowadays :) We're in the future!!! <3<3<3<3

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

hahaha, my future is the iphone. I need no other mini-computer in my pocket!
                              What other phone can: post/surf SZ, record photos (and post to flickr realtime) and video, access multiple e-mails, listen to music, watch videos/movies, allow me to play psx/nintendo/snes/gameboy, remotely access my home computer, run soulseek and on and on....

iphone FTW!!!

Comment

• maldoror
                                • Jun 2007

ftw in this case = "for the win" or "fuck the world"?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎