X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

christianef, those are a bit too s&m-meet-fashion-victim for my tastes, but it could just be the picture or the angle. if you can get a full refund, you think you could spend your money better.

the haider sandals are cute.

rider, nice junya pants.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sombre
      • Jan 2009

I like the wedge heel combined with the high shaft. The horizontal straps don't bother me. The shoes might look sleeker without them, but I like them overall.
      An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
      I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• snafu
        • Apr 2008

really nice where did you get them? i want a pair for my gf

Originally posted by christianef View Post
        got these. not from W, though. pretty casual, buts thats usally my mood in s/s.

Comment

• genevieveryoko
          • Sep 2009

I don't think they look odd, but I would have to agree w/ Faust that they give off that trashy sort of vibe...I much prefer the lace up booties that givenchy does
          http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Vanna
            • May 2008

I kind of like the fact that they're fashion-victim-y/S&M. Although, I'm sick of open toed shoes.
            Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• pierce
              Banned
              • Aug 2009

Think those shoes are cool. Definitely different and thats a good thing.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                • Mar 2007

Silent

Initially I only got the Silent slim crew neck tees in 1 colour, but the fabric is so so nice and comfortable, and the fit's exactly what i'm looking for (slim and slightly longish but not too long), plus i really love the slightly larger neck hole and the wider collar......that i eventually got them in 4 colours!

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

did you get this one?

if so, what is the colour like? looks black but the description says its dark brown.

might have to grab a couple as well, the fit looks good
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• DRRRK
                    • Aug 2009

I've ordered the mid-sleeves shirt in blue in S (tried M already, but M was better on the model). Now that I've already handled it and noticed how nice it is I get mad at myself that I've only ordered one. For basics I'd look no further at the moment.

Comment

• droogist
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by christianef View Post

more importantly i just got home and these givenchy's had arrived. not sure if i should keep them? i wanted them when the collection first came out but im not sure anymore. do they look weird from the side? or is it just me. maybe should post in the yes or no instead but theyve already been purchased and i can get a full refund?? (my toes looks all wierd and scrunched there but its normal from the front aha.)
                      Tbh, they already look a little dated to me. I'd take the refund.

Comment

• rider
                        eyes of the world
                        • Jun 2009

christianef, if you are looking for yes or no input, then i would consider returning them for something at least more comfortable, givenchy shoes are notorious for being painful and they seem to have issues with balance. dig the sandals though...

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                          did you get this one?

if so, what is the colour like? looks black but the description says its dark brown.

might have to grab a couple as well, the fit looks good
                          Yes, I did get that (though not from Oki-ni), and it's black...not a deep deep black, but black nonetheless.
                          I was actually shown the fabric swatches by the SA, and this particular colour was labeled Vintage Black, which to me, is a much more accurate description than Dark Brown. I don't see any brown in it at all.

Comment

• christianef
                            • Feb 2009

thanks for the feedback, guys. yeah, i was also weary they may be too s&m and shiny for how i usually dress, though i thought they worked well with the collection and at the time wanted something kind of mainstream kinky aha. anyways i thought id give them a try, but seems the crush was fleeting and most likely will return.

Comment

• rider
                              eyes of the world
                              • Jun 2009

hi christianef, dont mean to bog down this thread with suggestions but anything azzedine alaia might be a good choice to scratch that itch. the ones below are on sale here.

Comment

• scott.m
                                • Mar 2009

in yellow, boooyaahhh
                                Last edited by scott.m; 03-11-2010, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎