Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cuddly
    • Sep 2007

what leather did you get faust and what height?

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Good question on the leather - no idea! They are mid height. Delicious.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MikeN
        • Nov 2007

They're definitely donkey.

Comment

• tomatous
          Banned
          • Jan 2009

^^who you calling an ass?

Comment

• Castor
            • Nov 2009

Faust, what color/skin did you receive? I'm desperately waiting on Atelier and If to receive their shipments.
            Originally posted by DRRRK
            The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              No offense, and I don't want to come off as plugging stores, but why would you NOT go to one of our affiliates? Even if it took them a few months to order a specific pair, at least you'd be getting exactly what you wanted and in the right size? You are spending 700Euros on boots, might as well do it right.

Anyway, coincidentally, I got my Guidi backzips today. I sized up two sizes and they feel great.
              If ever you miss them from your house you know where to look................
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                They're definitely donkey.
                Donkey it is! The man who loving hauled them in his luggage all the way from the city of lights should know!

Castor, black of course - is there any other color?
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Castor
                  • Nov 2009

Reverse Donkey in grey? Just a thought for Summer.
                  Originally posted by DRRRK
                  The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2009

No offense, and I don't want to come off as plugging stores, but why would you NOT go to one of our affiliates? Even if it took them a few months to order a specific pair, at least you'd be getting exactly what you wanted and in the right size? You are spending 700Euros on boots, might as well do it right.

Anyway, coincidentally, I got my Guidi backzips today. I sized up two sizes and they feel great.
                    purchasing from an affiliate doesn't necessarily guarantee this

Comment

• jcotteri
                      • Jun 2008

ok I normally don't pipe in here but i have to say ABS your purchases of late (for a while now) have been exceptional.

Lowrey can you let me know what size silent tees you get :) Heh
                      WTB: This

Comment

• miserableman
                        • Dec 2009

None of SZ affiliates had ones I wanted, also, I didn't really hear of AM1 being so poor CS and had no reason to believe they would be. Having never even tried a pair before I'm not about to put in a custom order for some, if they were wrong for whatever reason they'd be even harder to return as they're 'custom' and a much bigger risk imo.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by miserableman View Post
                          None of SZ affiliates had ones I wanted, also, I didn't really hear of AM1 being so poor CS and had no reason to believe they would be. Having never even tried a pair before I'm not about to put in a custom order for some, if they were wrong for whatever reason they'd be even harder to return as they're 'custom' and a much bigger risk imo.
                          I am saying that they would probably help you with the sizing/color and other inquiries, as they know the product. if you are spending this much money, might as well get the human interaction/customer service. The purpose of having affiliates is to bring is exactly to bring an element of human interaction and approachability.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kuugaia
                            • Feb 2010

^ That's strange though, with this human interaction and customer service I'm told to get my Guidi backzips true to size (43) by one of our affliates. Yet you've sized up 2 Faust and you're saying they're comfortable as! Argh what to do?! Listen to affliate's decision or play safe and size up...

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

That is strange that they'd tell you that - I would definitely size up. Having said that, people say they stretch, but I don't know how much. I just got mine and they feel comfortable right off the bat. Ask for a sole measurement.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kuugaia
                                • Feb 2010

^^ Cheers Faust. Well 'affiliate' (darklands) said that the outsole of the 43 measures 30.5cm which is the same as my other 43 shoes generally. Which is strange because he initially recommended me a 45 when I mentioned I was 43, but when I told him my outsole measurement he changed his mind to 43...I was heading into the purchase full throttle at size 44 or maybe even 45. But with all this conflicting information I'm just going to have to do more...research.

edit: GAH Eternal with more conflicting information!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎