• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Mar 2009

congrats on those jeans!

Comment

• Monty76
      • Sep 2006

Along with the M65 made of jersey t-shirts, those jeans have got to be the greatest piece in the undercover archive... great purchase!

Comment

• Ochre
        • Sep 2009

Thanks so much everyone. If anyone wants to see more images, I took many for my blog.

Comment

• sCrAtChy
          • Oct 2009

Orche: May i know where you get them from in this color? Its really hard to find at this moment. Thanks!

Comment

• Ochre
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by sCrAtChy View Post
            Orche: May i know where you get them from in this color? Its really hard to find at this moment. Thanks!
            I actually was fortunate enough to purchase them from the Classifieds section here. The guy I purchased them from bought them at Yahoo!Japan.

There is a pair available here: removed. good luck.

but I believe those are particularly expensive and are about matching the retail price for them.
            Last edited by Ochre; 10-03-2010, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• mumma
              • Oct 2008

VERONIQUE BRANQUINHO AW0708 trench coat with knitted inserts
              VERONIQUE BRANQUINHO AW0708 puffed wool vest
              LUDWIG REITER black derbys
              LOUPEON — archival fashion project.
              Web store focused on collectible garments from avant-garde European designers.
              www.loupeon.com

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Monty76 View Post
                Along with the M65 made of jersey t-shirts, those jeans have got to be the greatest piece in the undercover archive... great purchase!
                Yes, those are for me the most iconic Undercover piece, most representative of what the brand stands for.

very nice as always mumma, those 2 show pics from VB are compelling as well, made me wish I paid more attention to her work.
                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Two Stephan Schneider scarves. Ready for fall...

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MoFiya
                    • Sep 2007

Those Schneider scarfs are awesome

My long quest for a pants just ended. My first RAF purchase... Not from the archieves, but from a recent collection which quite sucked
                    But the pants fit amazing (unless the lower leg which I'll have slimmed down) and the fabric is some super light woven wool...
                    Neither my pic nor the runway does this piece justice (same cut, different fabric).
                    I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Fade to Black
                      • Sep 2008

where exactly is the best place to buy from the RAF archives anyway? There was that leather perfecto I saw a while back that I liked a lot, must be real old now, early-2000s?
                      www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• huckleberry
                        • Jul 2009

Just paid for my Schneider Shawl Collar Blazer and Shirt. Hope to have them early next week. Can't wait.

Love the 2nd scarf btw Faust. I really want one but the customs I will incur ordering from Opening Ceremony make it a little unafordable right now.
                        Last edited by huckleberry; 10-04-2010, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• kunk75
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

at the 2nd to last barney's warehouse sale, i got 3 of the items in the archive for about 400 total. they pop up on yoox too from time to time. also, joseph at seven new york has some old inventory available, probably from f/w 06 on.

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                          where exactly is the best place to buy from the RAF archives anyway? There was that leather perfecto I saw a while back that I liked a lot, must be real old now, early-2000s?

Comment

• loot
                            • Aug 2010

huckleberry, where'd you make your purchase? can't find much SS online.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by huckleberry View Post
                              Just paid for my Schneider Shawl Collar Blazer and Shirt. Hope to have them early next week. Can't wait.

Love the 2nd scarf btw Faust. I really want one but the customs I will incur ordering from Opening Ceremony make it a little unafordable right now.
                              I'm often in the neighborhood, if you need help. B-Store in London doesn't have them? I know they sell out of SS really quick.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• huckleberry
                                • Jul 2009

Thanks I might have to grab one of the scarves come payday next week. B-store have the fairisle style scarf and aother striped one but I'm looking for the two tone stoles that are featured on the opening ceremony website. B-store do have some awesome stuff in from the collection though and its well worth a look to anyone who is interested an in London.

Loot, I got the jacket from the boutique in Antwerp but I got the last one I'm afraid. I needed a size 6 when I am normally a 5, just in case anyone finds one and needs sizing advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎