Clear All
  • kunk75
    Banned
    • May 2008

google g2 phone

Comment

• Enaml
      • Apr 2009

IS jacket + pants. Not actually what I wore today (nor all that exciting, but that's neither here nor there), so it's probably best here.
      How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Fade to Black
        • Sep 2008

and we have a winner...Enaml destroys Fark in the 21-and-Under category. Bravo, my man, bravo.
        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• LucidNewYork
          • Oct 2010

Just curious, why are so many people not showing their faces here?
          hmm
          Anna
          Lucid New York
          handmade jewelry

Comment

• Nizar
            • Apr 2010

Love this DD zip boots. Does anyone know is made of what leather?
            The leather is soft but its a bit hard to zip up and down in a first place maybe because it still new. :)

Comment

• kunk75
              Banned
              • May 2008

they are made of post in the right fucking thread i believe.

Comment

• nictan
                • Jul 2009

kunk i believe it is a purchase for him. but apparently, he bought it without knowing what leather it was made of

Comment

• kunk75
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

then i humbly apologize.

Comment

• Enaml
                    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                    and we have a winner...Enaml destroys Fark in the 21-and-Under category. Bravo, my man, bravo.
                    That said I'm 3 years his senior (I think), and can't ball like him.
                    Maybe next time I'll do a video.
                    Outdoors, cigarette in one hand and sketchbook in the other.
                    How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Bah, FtB, you'd do that poet-in-anguish video yourself just a few years ago ;-)
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• beardown
                        rekoner
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by LucidNewYork View Post
                        Just curious, why are so many people not showing their faces here?
                        hmm
                        Why do so many people use their signature to advertise something?

This is a place where people meet to discuss style and clothing. What does that have to do with peoples' faces?

Absolutely nothing?
                        OK. Just making sure.

I think in the era of postmortem myspace and present-day facebook, people have never been more thrilled at the idea of putting photos of themselves on the internet.
                        As a society, when we got to the point where we were being sold cameras that take photos of the person holding the camera rather than what's on the opposite side, you know we have gone off the deep end of self-love and ego masturbation.

Why wouldn't you crop out or blur your head in a photo? It really doesn't have much to do with the clothing or outfit. And sometimes the amount of energy people put into putting their faces on the internet could be better spent sorting out their outfits.

Not to mention that being recognized from the internet is a bit ludicrous and suspicious these days. Look at poor Addict on here. That guy's photo has been redistributed through the internet tubes 1,000 times over for selling purposes and otherwise. He's a sharp looking fellow, without doubt. But there are times when I feel sorry for how many times his images are used sans permission.
                        Originally posted by mizzar
                        Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

/\ Theaddict would be wealthy if he was a model! It seems for a new generation displaying their life is not a problem. I don't know if it's right or wrong, I don't think it's either, but I would like to retain some sense of privacy.

By the way, you guys would be surprised at who in fashion looks at SZ for "inspiration." I am talking top of the food chain here.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theaddict
                            • Apr 2008

check out pics 8 and 10 of the economy class...

I sneaked in my XXX suit into the shooting...unfortunately one cannot see it clearly on these pics...and i hate myself shaved...

as for being on the internet so much, its ok with me since its out of a "professional" purpose working with Campbell, although that job is only a favor for a very good friend. I love doing those simple shots since i can try on literally everything and it keeps me in touch with my second life...cannot do much about the whole spamming on ebay though. I mean its not Ed Hardy i am wearing being distributed on the internet...i stand behind most of the product Darklands stocks and therefore i have no probs seeing me elsewhere...

I used to block my face too when i started here on SZ but it makes no sense anymore...haha...so if anyone has a well paid model job for me (keep in mind i am far off being a pro model with my 1,77 and 62kg...), dont hesitate to let me know and lets both safe agency fees...
                            Last edited by theaddict; 10-05-2010, 10:50 AM.
                            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• shah
                              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                              As a society, when we got to the point where we were being sold cameras that take photos of the person holding the camera rather than what's on the opposite side, you know we have gone off the deep end of self-love and ego masturbation.
                              Why wouldn't you crop out or blur your head in a photo? It really doesn't have much to do with the clothing or outfit. And sometimes the amount of energy people put into putting their faces on the internet could be better spent sorting out their outfits.
                              i agree with the first paragraph--age of confession?

for the 2nd para., maybe some feel their face/hair is an extension of the desired aesthetic?

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Haha, I did not recognize you there, S-A!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎