X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gauche
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Gauche View Post
    I spotted a bunch of eBay accounts selling 100% fake / counterfeited Thom Browne garments.

I guess there is only one man behind all of them since it is the same items/same prices/same descriptions

elfieelfkes
    xxxtolles
    parteinttint

There might be other ones.

Well,
    I was randomly browsing through ebay and stumbled upond this :

Same private feedbacks, same location, and same pictures.

Beware of aceofbaseake, he must have many other accounts selling fake Rick Owens or Damir Doma (or BBS)

Comment

• hausofblaq
      • Oct 2014

Legit check on this tag?
      Supposed to be a pair of DRKSHDW Detroits.
      Searching online shows a whole bunch of different styles that the tags could look like (some have the cut of the jeans sewn in as a tag, some have the sizing on a small white tag attached to the care tag, etc), so I'm a bit lost on what is legit and what isn't.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Comment

• blackfedora
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by hausofblaq View Post

Legit check on this tag?
        Supposed to be a pair of DRKSHDW Detroits.
        Searching online shows a whole bunch of different styles that the tags could look like (some have the cut of the jeans sewn in as a tag, some have the sizing on a small white tag attached to the care tag, etc), so I'm a bit lost on what is legit and what isn't.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
        They are legit, I've seen many tags look like that before. HOWEVER, I think they are women's jeans, unless that is what you are looking for, in which case don't bother reading further. Otherwise google "DS Detroit rick Owens jeans" and all the hits you get on the first couple of pages is for women's Detroit jeans. I ca't make out the first number of the product code, but a search for "DS #303 Rick Owens" also generally turns up women's jeans.

Comment

• hausofblaq
          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by blackfedora View Post
          They are legit, I've seen many tags look like that before. HOWEVER, I think they are women's jeans, unless that is what you are looking for, in which case don't bother reading further. Otherwise google "DS Detroit rick Owens jeans" and all the hits you get on the first couple of pages is for women's Detroit jeans. I ca't make out the first number of the product code, but a search for "DS #303 Rick Owens" also generally turns up women's jeans.
          Okay thanks for the help!

Right, just realized DS is the women's DRKSHDW code...
          Seller's measurements seem to fit me though, can't hurt to try I guess

Comment

• Gauche
            • Nov 2010

Nvmd.
            Last edited by Gauche; 05-01-2016, 06:33 PM. Reason: Got the answer to my question.

Comment

• hluu5
              • Jan 2013

Im pretty sure this is legit. But need a second opinion on this please http://m.ebay.com/itm/252372565899

Comment

• byhand
                • Dec 2011

Has LUC ever produced leather garments? Found a jacket being sold as LUC, and LUC tags are included (not attached to garment). Nice jacket but the pattern seems a bit fussy for LUC and the fact that it is leather also gives me pause. Has a YKK zipper.

Comment

• newp
                  • Feb 2013

Never heard about LUC making leather and all zipper pieces I've seen had RiRi.

Ask the seller to make a photo of tags? It should have the name and fabric composition.

Comment

• Brokenaura
                    • Jul 2007

Luca did in fact produce some leather jackets a few seasons in. I've seen a couple examples, both similar to the one that you're referencing, byhand. I say legit, but I'm sure somebody with more details/info will chime in.
                    He who has rejected his demons badgers us to death with his angels

Comment

• Brokenaura
                      • Jul 2007

just had another look at the LUC leather jacket, I don't know if more images were added, but there is an image with the tag that reads 'short reversible inclined seams jet' with article number/color code visible.

It certainly is genuine. A bit of a boxy cut from the measurements/proportions in the image for a size 46 (would fit a 48 much better) but still it does very much looks like Luca's work, when you consider the detailing and construction.
                      He who has rejected his demons badgers us to death with his angels

Comment

• Aurea
                        • Feb 2009

Comme Comme Jacket

Hello, does anybody know if Comme Comme or even main line ever made goat skin jackets? I'm looking at a leather jacket with a good price and I'm really skeptical. Help please.
                        Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

• Kuat
                          • Nov 2012

this is obviously a scam website, right?

Comment

• blackfedora
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Kuat View Post
                            this is obviously a scam website, right?

http://www.drapersdancecentre.co.uk/...rs-p-3975.html
                            Do you actually need an answer? Most of the pictures are jacked from SSense.

Comment

• Kuat
                              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by blackfedora View Post
                              Do you actually need an answer? Most of the pictures are jacked from SSense.
                              I'm just curious how they operate. If someone is dumb enough to buy something, they are going to charge back later. A lot of people doing chargebacks = the chinese scammers lose their merchant account/ CC processor.

So why bother?

Comment

• Gauche
                                • Nov 2010

Those people usually dilute fraudulent transactions (I am talking about selling counterfeited garments) with legit ones.

I don't remember the exact amount but it goes like this :
                                If 95% of the transactions are okay, they won't get any problem for the remaining 5%.
                                It means the people who own this website have a much larger and legit business.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎