• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nagione
    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by matglenn View Post
    @nagione

Looks good to me. I wouldn't worry about it, Spence Clothing is totally legit.
    Good to know. Thank you!

Comment

• Bored_IRL
      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
      My DRKSHDW from SS16 says Owenscorp as well, and that stitching on those labels is so not legit. Also, the dimensions of the Rick pic seem a little off, hard to tell, but for reference, the picture from the item description has the correct dimensions and stitching.
      Yeah it doesn't look right to me when I compare it to other stuff. The guy seems happy to take it back so I'll get rid of it. Cheers guys

Comment

• CAD
        • Nov 2010

hey guys

is this legit margiela(90's) coat? normaly they have snap button at neck level.

Comment

• Gauche
          • Nov 2010

I cannot tell about this specific coat.

But beware of royal_emblem_ltd. This seller is accustomed to selling fakes. (Rick Owens, Raf Simons, and certainly other high-end designers)

Comment

• CAD
            • Nov 2010

Ah, really ? So it means that this coat could be fake too..

Originally posted by Gauche View Post
            I cannot tell about this specific coat.

But beware of royal_emblem_ltd. This seller is accustomed to selling fakes. (Rick Owens, Raf Simons, and certainly other high-end designers)

Comment

• Popy1997
              • Nov 2016

Hy guys, can somebody whi is familiar with Rick Owens tell me if these are legit or not.

They seem legit to me but the box is the one from the adidas collab rather than the original and on the bottom there is written RICK OWENS instead of DRSHDW (this are the leather model)

Comment

• richard_cao
                • Mar 2016

IMO, they are probably fake. If its leather material, it should be from the mainline, but the outsoles of the shoes are DRKSHDW. Secondly, the stitch on soles are very different from official shoes. There should not be a groove under the stitch. However, I am not 100% sure tho. I think you may wanna return it if you want to play it safe.
                Never dress down.

Comment

• Popy1997
                  • Nov 2016

Originally posted by richard_cao View Post
                  IMO, they are probably fake. If its leather material, it should be from the mainline, but the outsoles of the shoes are DRKSHDW. Secondly, the stitch on soles are very different from official shoes. There should not be a groove under the stitch. However, I am not 100% sure tho. I think you may wanna return it if you want to play it safe.
                  Thank you, here are some more pics to maybe help out checking if they are le[IMG]/Users/popyspallanzani/Downloads/drive-download-20161127T215613Z/IMG-20161122-WA0005.jpg[/IMG][IMG]/Users/popyspallanzani/Downloads/drive-download-20161127T215613Z/IMG-20161127-WA0005.jpg[/IMG][IMG]/Users/popyspallanzani/Downloads/drive-download-20161127T215613Z/IMG-20161122-WA0004.jpg[/IMG][IMG]/Users/popyspallanzani/Downloads/drive-download-20161127T215613Z/IMG-20161127-WA0004.jpg[/IMG][IMG]/Users/popyspallanzani/Downloads/drive-download-20161127T215613Z/IMG-20161127-WA0001.jpg[/IMG]git or not

Comment

• blackfedora
                    • Jan 2012

Agreed, fake. The embedded stitching is a dead giveaway.

Comment

• qqq
                      • Dec 2016

Lurked here for a while, bought my first drkshdw piece from YOOX.com recently. Since they are such a big site carrying so many brands I think it's legit, but I would still like a check. Thanks in advance.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

• Premo
                        • Oct 2010

just got these off ebay. ignore the topy sole. gut tells me theyre fake but not too experienced with rick sneakers. sorry if this is blatantly obvious.

never seen a rick sole that said made in america. leather upper says made in italy.
                        Last edited by Premo; 12-02-2016, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

^ Made in America???
                          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• blackfedora
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Premo View Post
                            *pics of shoes*

just got these off ebay. ignore the topy sole. gut tells me theyre fake but not too experienced with rick sneakers. sorry if this is blatantly obvious.

never seen a rick sole that said made in america. leather upper says made in italy.
                            Fake as all hell, send 'em back if you can. Do some more research to familiarise yourself with the characteristics of RO shoes and you will avoid this sort of unfortunate event in the future. There is a tome of information on this site (specifically this thread and the one on RO dunks/geobaskets) that will help you determine a fake RO shoe from a real one. Just take the time and you will become wiser.

Originally posted by qqq View Post
                            Lurked here for a while, bought my first drkshdw piece from YOOX.com recently. Since they are such a big site carrying so many brands I think it's legit, but I would still like a check. Thanks in advance.

http://imgur.com/a/tC4f5
                            Don't worry, this RO Drkshdw piece from Yoox is real.

Comment

• twelve12twelve
                              • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Premo View Post

I've always wondered why it is that someone makes a fake item so blatantly wrong, what would possess them to go to all that effort, only to include a stop sign on the sole that reads "MADE IN America"?

Comment

• Andrealin
                                • Dec 2016

Rick Owens

Dear friends. help to determine the authenticity of men's jackets Rick Owens. Is it original? and what about filler? (do not understand the label)

thanks for responsiveness
                                Last edited by Andrealin; 12-13-2016, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎