X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skavant
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by smudge View Post
    Just received a pair of p13s and concerned about their legitimacy.

Top tag is what I received, bottom is from older season. They're supposed to be from heimat but I don't have the item tag, only the second tag. Fabric is supposed to be f1944

The wider kerning of the top tag is throwing me off.

Thanks!
    Based on the fabric and season, I will make a wild guess that these are p13rf aren't they? I have the exact same pair and the tag is nothing different. After a wash, the tag could be a little bit misshaped like yours in the picture. Nothing to worry about.

Comment

• C student
      • Aug 2015

Hey SZ, need some help with this Margiela ring. The listing states the ring was designed by the Margiela house in the early 00's, but I unfortunately can't find any info to back up the claim.

I know that Margiela rings are usually branded somewhere with an "⑪" (making the indication it's from the accessory line), but I can't seem to see any branding which would further lead me to believe that it's authentic, only thing rationalizing me from thinking the ring is not real is a thought that maybe earlier Margiela pieces didn't have the same branding on the accessories as they do now, anyways thanks for your help.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

It is possible, but I am pretty sure that everything I've seen from Margiela has had an 11 stamp. It certainly looks like something MMM would've done back in the day.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Awful fits
          • May 2016

Wanted to check the authenticity of this Rick crew neck. Any help would be amazing, thanks in advance. http://m.imgur.com/Bb3gQCv,67ddPD0,u...HF67ci,B9j2WLc

Comment

• Kalior
            • Mar 2015

I'm currently looking at two pairs of Geos on Grailed, if anyone could weigh in on these it would be greatly appreciated:
            Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

• josu24
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Awful fits View Post
              Wanted to check the authenticity of this Rick crew neck. Any help would be amazing, thanks in advance. http://m.imgur.com/Bb3gQCv,67ddPD0,u...HF67ci,B9j2WLc
              Originally posted by Kalior View Post
              I'm currently looking at two pairs of Geos on Grailed, if anyone could weigh in on these it would be greatly appreciated:

http://imgur.com/a/LJlxA
              Anything in particular that makes you think they are fake? Do you really care? or are you just here hunting for posts like me

Comment

• Kalior
                • Mar 2015

Originally posted by josu24 View Post
                Anything in particular that makes you think they are fake? Do you really care? or are you just here hunting for posts like me
                400USD seems too good to be true, also I'm skeptical about the stitching near the heal

Comment

• Bored_IRL
                  • Nov 2016

Hey guys, could somebody be kind enough to have a look at this Rick s/s16 bomber I just picked up? Everything looks okay except the stitching on the label looks crappy and nothing like other Rick stuff I have and the "DS" label is really crooked. It's also totally different to the pic of the label the seller had posted which seems totally dodge. Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like dirtyp.

Comment

• blackfedora
                    • Jan 2012

^
                    Could you post a picture of the size/composition tag in the inner left pocket? This is usually the first thing that I look at to determine authenticity.

Comment

• NothingFiner
                      • May 2015

Originally posted by Bored_IRL View Post
                      Hey guys, could somebody be kind enough to have a look at this Rick s/s16 bomber I just picked up? Everything looks okay except the stitching on the label looks crappy and nothing like other Rick stuff I have and the "DS" label is really crooked. It's also totally different to the pic of the label the seller had posted which seems totally dodge. Has anyone seen anything like this before?

http://imgur.com/a/KZO42
                      The only thing I own from S/S 16 is mainline and the tags say Owenscorp not Olma and Mirta, but I'm not sure if drkshdw still say Olma and Mirta, and everything else looks pretty legit to me.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                        • Jul 2013

My DRKSHDW from SS16 says Owenscorp as well, and that stitching on those labels is so not legit. Also, the dimensions of the Rick pic seem a little off, hard to tell, but for reference, the picture from the item description has the correct dimensions and stitching.
                        bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• matglenn
                          • Jun 2016

Could be a silly post, but what are your thoughts on this Parts of Four piece? (or "Parts of Foup" haha). I don't have experience with the brand so I don't know if flaws like this are known to happen.

Comment

• abcguy
                            • Jan 2015

Anyone purchase from this site before? Are they legit?

Comment

• nagione
                              • Nov 2016

Hey guys - I recently purchased an RO DRKSHDW parka through Spence Clothing (http://www.ebay.com/itm/RICK-OWENS-D...KkcXAgnJceKqIw)

The parka itself seems of very good quality, however, I'm concerned that the tag stitched inside of the pocket is grey and not white like I see on so many DRKSHDW products. Maybe it was washed?

Can I get help with a legit check? Thanks!

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like gionen.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like gionen.

Last edited by nagione; 11-12-2016, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• matglenn
                                • Jun 2016

@nagione

Looks good to me. I wouldn't worry about it, Spence Clothing is totally legit.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎