Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hermit
    • Nov 2012

The raw hems in the uh.. sleeves? The tip of the arm have started to disintegrate quite a bit, and I'm not someone with a lot of money, haha. Might "finish" the hem myself if it keeps up.

Comment

• other_animals
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Hermit View Post
      The raw hems in the uh.. sleeves? The tip of the arm have started to disintegrate quite a bit, and I'm not someone with a lot of money, haha. Might "finish" the hem myself if it keeps up.

that shirt is sick. I have the short sleeve version and love it. This stuff just gets better with age man. Dont ruin the hem by finishing it.

Comment

• Hermit
        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by other_animals View Post
        that shirt is sick. I have the short sleeve version and love it. This stuff just gets better with age man. Dont ruin the hem by finishing it.
        Oh, alright! As I said I'm really new to the whole clothing thing, I've only bought like 10 pieces of clothing in my entire life!

Comment

• avout
          • Nov 2011

We've been getting around 40ºC weather here in Rio. I was in the elevator wearing a dust colored tank and one of my neighbors gets on with her kid. The mom says jokingly that it's so hot even I'm not wearing black these days, and the kid helpfully adds: "You look like a Dracula!" The mom gets very embarassed but I don't have time to tell them that I'm ok with being "a Dracula".

Comment

• ambrosian
            • Dec 2012

Hermit how's the coat? been looking to cop it but not sure, i'm not the largest person so frightened it could swallow me
            street goth extraordinaire

Comment

• electricgecko
              • May 2012

Originally posted by Hermit View Post
              But this http://www.daad-dantone.com/dati/Cat...924494_big.jpg Isabel Benenato coat, it's darker IRL,
              that wrapped coat is just great. good buy!

Comment

• Hermit
                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by ambrosian View Post
                Hermit how's the coat? been looking to cop it but not sure, i'm not the largest person so frightened it could swallow me
                I'm 195cm, If you're below 175 it could swallow you I'm sure! it's like, really long and how long from the ground it is depends on how wide your shoulders are mostly. So it would advised to try it on beforehand if you're "short". It reaches down to a bit below my knees.

I really like it so far, first time I wore it, it started losing some of the stuff and it stuck on my clothes for a while, but after 1-2 uses it stopped doing that. You know, tiny fragments that are not very important. Some of the pictures of the coat http://www.daad-dantone.com/dati/Cat...924494_big.jpg are achieved if you throw one side over your shoulder. It usually falls down when it's windy so if you're going to buy it for that purpose I suggest you either re-think it if you live in a windy area or just get something to fasten it with a bit. Otherwise I think this is a *very* comfortable coat! Wearing it with a tanktop and longsleeve top in a place where there's snow all over the place works just fine.

My english isn't the best, hope you understood anyway!

Also, the pictures are lying. It is PITCH BLACK in real life unless you have some strong lightsource!

Comment

• darkbydesign
                  • Sep 2010

It's an indirect reaction, but my dry cleaning lady keeps putting "Defective on Arrival" tags on all of my dry cleaning because of the unfinished edges and materials.

I get a kick out of that!

Comment

• leatherscarf
                    • May 2012

Not a stranger really, but my dad makes me feel so confident:

"What is THAT jacket?? GAY JACKET!! Jesus son, you look gay!!"

He's just insecure, I guess. Or jealous or something.

I was wearing Obscur leather jacket.. I don't think I look gay in it?? Do I?? I think it's perfect :(

What is your favorite color?

Comment

• BSR
                      • Aug 2008

your daddy is right, you look SUPER GAY on your tiny pic. you won't be allowed to get married in France. i hope you won't come.
                      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                        • Mar 2009

Sue your daddy.
                        I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                        I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Who IS your daddy?!
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

and what does he do?

Comment

• Castor
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                              your daddy is right, you look SUPER GAY on your tiny pic. you won't be allowed to get married in France. i hope you won't come.
                              this.
                              Originally posted by DRRRK
                              The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• and what does he do
                                with you?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍