Clear All
  • rider
    eyes of the world
    • Jun 2009

cause you are...

Comment

• DudleyGray
      • Jul 2013

It might depend on the cut? Like pods vs swingers.
      bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Nappy sounds positively disgusting. Diaper sounds still clean, a nappy sounds already all shit up.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• fncyths
          • Apr 2010

like a blow out? cause that just sounds horrifying...

Originally posted by Shucks
          it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
          Originally posted by interest1
          I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

• ian+
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
            Look, I try to avoid the old anti-American language chauvinism, even if I prefer -ise to -ize and spell focussed, well, as you see.

But I can only see that word so many times before my soul cries out "nappy", and I start to rage against the ugliness of "sidewalk", etc., like a serious Anglophile. (And I know "diaper" has the earlier provenance, I just can't help myself). It just sounds so ugly to pronounce.

On topic: isn't it only drop sweats that look like nappies? More structured cuts and more stiff fabrics don't look that way. Julius dropped cargos/PH dropped jeans are seriously un-nappy-like.
            haha sorry I am not a native speaker, although nappy sounds bad imo

I 've seen some structured cuts that look like shit (not the ones you mention). The body frame wearing a drop crotch is equally important for me, it tends to swallow the legs on shorter guys, etc.

for instance, LUC

...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• YTheLastMan
              • Apr 2014

One of the Doctors I work with mentioned that I looked, "like Dracula" in a Julius long cardigan but did say that he thought it was very 'fashion forward'..whatever that means.

Comment

• Monoral
                • Mar 2014

"You look like a vampire"

Wearing CCP dead end long blazer & trouser & LUC turtle neck.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                  • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  Nappy sounds positively disgusting. Diaper sounds still clean, a nappy sounds already all shit up.
                  I think it sounds like a cute form of "nap".

Re: Dropcrotch cut: I think it´s the thin sweat material from the S/S seasons, especially with the prisoner pants in dust. Waxed cotton, thick sweat, wool blend and leather renditions look fine imho.

I wore a rather translucent white Rick tee to work the other day and had to withstand a series of jokes about my visible nipples.
                  There´s also the constant comparison between my Geos (all-black, milk sole) and snowboard boots and, of course, my pod shorts seem to look like a skirt to some.
                  "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                  -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Resonkuken
                    • Oct 2012

Is vampire a good compliment to you? I think I wouldn´t mind being called a vampire, as long as it was in reference to the cool ones, not a Twilight dude xp.

Comment

• mgala
                      • Sep 2014

Berlin

While in Berlin with my girlfriend, i really got confused by people's reactions. Of course we both wore a bunch of black clothes, but no dramatic silhouettes (no drop crotch, no super long tees). But people were staring in a way ive never seen before. I don't know if it's the "issue" but my girlfriend has very skinny legs and sometimes people start talking about them as they are walking begins her . In Berlin, people would stare intensely though and one even poked her sister they could both point at us very indiscreetly we usually just ignore these people, but it actually started making us feel a little uncomfortable.

Anybody else tried something like that in Berlin?

Comment

• Monoral
                        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Resonkuken View Post
                        Is vampire a good compliment to you? I think I wouldn´t mind being called a vampire, as long as it was in reference to the cool ones, not a Twilight dude xp.
                        I guess that would be a compliment if you're into that sort of things i guess

I genuinely hope that they didn't think that i look like Twilight vampires. I have not seen or read anything from that franchise myself so i don't really have an opinion of it. But guessing by everyone in my friends circle dissing it i would presume that it's bad.

Comment

• jap808
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by mgala View Post
                          While in Berlin with my girlfriend, i really got confused by people's reactions. Of course we both wore a bunch of black clothes, but no dramatic silhouettes (no drop crotch, no super long tees). But people were staring in a way ive never seen before. I don't know if it's the "issue" but my girlfriend has very skinny legs and sometimes people start talking about them as they are walking begins her . In Berlin, people would stare intensely though and one even poked her sister they could both point at us very indiscreetly we usually just ignore these people, but it actually started making us feel a little uncomfortable.

Anybody else tried something like that in Berlin?
                          Yeah, I've received some strange glance, too in Berlin... But it was at Berghain on sunday night/monday morning, so nothing really strange

Comment

• Bleu1950
                            • Jan 2013

i wear ccp or TB suit and ccp derbies (both horse and perforated) to work

im in a position to wear anything as long as i dont get to meet my clients

Comment

• Shifts
                              • Jul 2013

Bleu1950: You make it sound like you are wearing flipflops, fannypack and speedos to work.

Comment

• devour
                                • Dec 2014

Why is your t-shirt(rick) see through

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡