X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • genau
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by merkuri View Post
    and if you get the bauhaus long one, be certain it is flannel. the voille/cotton one isn't very warm.
    Thanks, a very good point...

Originally posted by Christian View Post
    Go for a M, but LVR will provide your the measurements if you kindly ask them.
    Merci!

Comment

• sshum88
      • Dec 2007

Any one know what the conversion is based on the sizing posted up on ForwardForward site for the Y's pieces...they are using S/M/L.

Originally posted by wire.artist
      it has been discussed before but here you are

YYPH
      sizes are 1-2-3-4-5-6, 6 is extremely rare just like size one

equivalences to european sizing:
      The sizes have been set height wise, but here you are a more traditional approach. To get the correct fit, your height is key, I can fit almost every size in tops, the real thing doesn't fit "true to size" in a conventional fashion.

44>sz1
      44-46>sz 2
      48-50>sz3-height>1,75m-1,80
      50-52>sz4
      52-54>sz5

He uses a lot size3 as onesizefitsall, knits and pants are very frequently OS.

Y's

Much more true to size, specially pants.

same sizing 1 2 3 4 etc, but 3 is a true 48 on the smaller side.

OL' School YYPH

you might find some pre 2000 stuff labeled s m l, m is roughly size3.
      Originally posted by eat me
      If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• Raw
        • Oct 2009

I know Ann Dem boots fit big, so if I'm a 42.5 in Ann sneakers, will 42 in the 2009FW buckle boots be too big for me?

Comment

• sargon97
          • Jan 2009

Anyone know how F/W 09 YY pants are generally meant to fit? From the runway picks it looks a bit oversized. Tried on a 3 and 5 today and couldn't figure out which one I liked better. For reference I'm usually a true 52 and 183 cm.

Comment

• miserableman
            • Dec 2009

Ann D pants in size large I tried were huge, like a 36-38 waist.

Are they all like this?

Comment

• sargon97
              • Jan 2009

Thanks!

Originally posted by wire.artist
              ^AHAP, as huge as possible. The waist isn't that different between sizes when it's an oversized style. I'd go for size 5 if size 3 length isn't long enough. This season pants were reversible so a little extra length to roll up might be desirable

Comment

• loveless
                • Feb 2007

question on a specific 09 fall ann d blazer

(washed garbadine two button jacket)

i am a 48 / slim 50 and usually wear ann stuff in a S from previous seasons. wondering if anyone has tried on this jacket and knows if the fit is running like a true ann d medium or if its running a little small. in which case i'll probably get it.

Comment

• yffet
                  • Aug 2009

JULIUS,NILoS,kiryuyrik,nude:mm等人気のドメスティックブランド正規取扱店。渋谷のメンズセレクトショップ「I.D.HEART」スタイリストもご用達の免税店です。

I know 10/11 FW is tomorow but i would like to have some advices regarding this jacket.

Im 5,7"(173cm) and 140lpds ( 63kg).
                  Im wearing size 1 in julius tops , sometimes size 2 thats why i really dont know how to size this jacket. 1 or 2?

I would say size 2 is safe but i have some doubts....

Well if someone own this jacket or know its sizing i ll appreciate your help.

Thx and thx again
                  Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• Tia
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2009

I usually wear a xs/s RO,now i want buy my first LUC piece,exactly my first LUC pants,What size do you recommend?

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

44, which could be a bit loose too, luca's pants are loose in the upper part, tight on the foot, atleast the new j-shape suture stitch pants.

for tops, 44-46, they usually are tight but stretches out to form after your body.

Comment

• DRRRK
                        • Aug 2009

I tried this one on at Atelier in october. The only size left was a 4. It did not look much too big on me, but I would have liked size 3 or even 2 better. I have a VA blazer in size 2 which is rather slim, yet not too slim. I have 2 in Julius and usually 46 or S in other clothes, so I can't imagine I could fit in a size 1 and your sizing seems to be similar to mine.

Comment

• huckleberry
                          • Jul 2009

Wondering about sizing in guidi sidezips. I'm a 44 naturally but I have to use orthopedic insoles which brings it more to a 44.5 when wearing boots. Would a 46 fit me or have too much room? Mainly a length issue im guessing

Comment

• swami
                            • Jul 2008

The back zips run 2 sizes smaller and the side zips are 1 size smaller.If you are using thick insoles the 46 should work fine but a 45 would fit you in the sidezips as well.

Comment

• huckleberry
                              • Jul 2009

These are them (cut the ends off as they had got manky and only the arch matters). They have quite a high arch but the heel is slightly deceptive as they do dip down a bit within the insole.

Comment

• bestial
                                • Jun 2008

when I wear my guidi boots I get soar in my right calf, same happened when I wore my RO-sneakz with small heels (due to some bad cobbeling). I must have clafs that don't do heels well... or the guidi boots are too big..

to your question, I'm a 40/41, and bought the guidi ankle boots in 42, and they are fine widewise, the arch is a bitch but they are a bit too long. so lenghtwise is the last thing you have to worry about.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎