Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ronald_bne
    • Jun 2010

G'day Gentlemen, Im wondering if anyone has any experience with In Aisce jackets?
    I am a true to size 48. Would a size 3 suffice?
    I would like the option of wearing a hoodie/cardigan under it in winter too.

Cheers!

Comment

• gnow
      • Jun 2010

Okay need help from some ladies, or guys even.
      Looking to get a pair of DRKSHDW Detriots for my gf who is a sz 25 in most jeans.

Should I be looking to get a tagged sz 26 or 25?

Thanks!

Comment

• Cookie_Monster
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by TheRedeemer View Post
        Anyone can help me with Julius boots/shoe size? Im buying my first
        size 1 is US size ?
        size 2 is

Sorry but I also have doubts on 337blm2, I have 47cm shoulders... is it raglan? my body can fit a size 2 but I dunno about the shoulders, im sure raglan can fit me...
        Depends on if you have skinny feet. I have very skinny feet so a lot of shoes I wear I can size down in. For Julius size 2, I would suggest a Normal size 9-10 in American sizes.

Comment

• nictan
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by gnow View Post
          Okay need help from some ladies, or guys even.
          Looking to get a pair of DRKSHDW Detriots for my gf who is a sz 25 in most jeans.

Should I be looking to get a tagged sz 26 or 25?

Thanks!
          my gf got a pair of grosgrains TTS. but it depends. drkshdw jeans sizing is often all over the place IMO. depends on cut/treatment etc.

Comment

• neonrider
            • Jan 2008

in my experience, julius 2 equates to a 42/43, but it will depend on the shoe. for the non-combats, sizes can be smaller. so, as always, check the measurements.
            ""assuming the economy doesn't force us to eat the rich and object-tan their hides" -- merz

Comment

• edhohoho
              • Jan 2011

I've never tried CCP derbies or boots, but what CCP size would I be looking for if I normally wear size US 7.5 to 8 shoes? It seems that CCP shoes are made larger, so I'm guessing CCP 6? Does CCP make anything smaller?

Comment

• cjbreed
                • Feb 2009

^ccp sizing is basically UK sizing.

so when it comes to rick's poplin jeans / trousers is there much stretching in the waist? more or less than regular denim jeans?
                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• jscl
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by edhohoho View Post
                  I've never tried CCP derbies or boots, but what CCP size would I be looking for if I normally wear size US 7.5 to 8 shoes? It seems that CCP shoes are made larger, so I'm guessing CCP 6? Does CCP make anything smaller?
                  yeah ccp 6 would be ok for you. if you needed a 5 you might have to get that custom ordered.
                  JUST THE HITS

Comment

• michael_kard
                    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                    ^ccp sizing is basically UK sizing.

so when it comes to rick's poplin jeans / trousers is there much stretching in the waist? more or less than regular denim jeans?
                    It does not stretch at all.
                    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

For anyone wondering, the Augusta backlace boots have a brutally low instep. Size 11 fits a 12 US, but if you have a high instep you will need to see a cobbler.

I couldn't get my foot in without stretching, and without repeated stretching, the instep was so low I felt sick from the pressure.
                      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• beardown
                        rekoner
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                        It does not stretch at all.
                        This isn't true. Rick's poplin is 100% cotton so it stretches like cotton. I started out with a 32" that came in a little under that and are stretched out to a solid 34" now. I could barely wear them comfortably in the beginning and now they're actually a little bit loose.

I don't use a dryer to dry them and I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking to stretch them a bit but my experience is that they stretch a little more than regular denim (sans lycra) because it's a lighter fabric. It's true that it's a tighter weave of cotton but since it's a lighter weight, it definitely stretches after regular wear.

If you're asking whether it has lycra in it and 'stretches' like a denim that has lycra content, the answer is no. The stretching comes from repeated wear and tension.
                        Originally posted by mizzar
                        Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• cjbreed
                          • Feb 2009

cool beardown thanks. a pair showed up that is tight in the waist but perfect everywhere else so i'm hopeful they will stretch out as i wear them. i recall the poplin aircuts i had felt like they had stretched but i only wore them i think twice so i couldnt' say for sure.

or maybe i should lose a little weight.

Comment

• theetruscan
                            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                            stuff
                            How did the MA+ jacket fit? Was I right?
                            Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

a particular lost & found jacket has kinda screwed that up for the moment. actually u know what check ur pm lol

Comment

• kouak
                                • Dec 2009

Originally posted by BBSCCP View Post
                                Does anybody know how CCP Side-zips from 2007-2008 do run?
                                I am a CCP 10 (EU45 = US 11,5) in his 2009 derbies and wear them with insoles. I am wondering if I could fit CCP 9 Side zips. Any help appreciated!
                                I wear 09 derbies in sz 7 (without insoles) and I have a pair of sz 8 side-zips from 2008. I wear the side zips with insoles in, my heel lifts up on every step but they put a lot of painful pressure on the toes.

Hope it helped.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎